MM Hunter AOE Trinkets questions

Hi,
    I know the trinket spreadsheet for single target damage but is there one for AOE?
    I have so many trinkets and don't really know which to choose.

I have CoF 880, Foci 905, Terror from Below 900, Ruby 905. Fury of the Burning Sky 890,
    Tarnished Sentinel Medallion 920 and Spectral Thurible 915

Simcraft tells me to take Terror from Below and Tarnished Sentinel Medallion for single target and the low 880 CoF with Spectral Thurible 915 for 6 Targets.

I hate that Spectral Thurible has versatility on it but it sims fairly high.

What would you choose and what is your opinion of Spectral Thurible?

bump,
    please has someone a list for AOE trinkets?

check the hunter guide on Icy-Veins.. There is a list of trinkets based on the dps output.

Quote Originally Posted by leogeran View Post
    check the hunter guide on Icy-Veins.. There is a list of trinkets based on the dps output.
    OP is asking for AoE sims, NOT the single target sims found on Icy-Veins. I'm interested too - maybe someone has done the sims? My 890 fury seems to outdo my 905 terror in dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by NehmTH View Post
    OP is asking for AoE sims, NOT the single target sims found on Icy-Veins. I'm interested too - maybe someone has done the sims? My 890 fury seems to outdo my 905 terror in dungeons.
    Terror is not an aoe trinket tho (damage "splits"), thurible is.

I'm just going by what I would prefer in my own opinion, not sure about the sims.

With boots cof gives you faster trueshots which means more trash damage, and then your other trinket would be burning sky or foci, I really think burning sky would be best for aoe here but foci is also really good. If you don't have boots I'd use fury of the burning sky and foci. Spectral is kinda like caged horror the way the explanation sounds and caged was a bad meme.