Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    But hey, that was Garrosh. Everyone hates him.
    In War Crimes Vol'jin was asked to give his opinion about it and even he believed that such statement was a reference to the Horde's trendmark color. In that very book Tyrande's accusations that Garrosh desired to literally enslave the Pandaren fell utterly flat, what he clearly desired was to convince the Pandaren to become a supportive force for the Horde. Ironically enough, the reason war erupted in Pandaria and all of us became "bad guys" is because of the Alliance's inevitable desire to halt Garrosh's expansionism, something they had no choice but to oppose given Garrosh's ill-concealed wish to tear the Alliance apart and achieve that with all the resources he could get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    In War Crimes Vol'jin was asked to give his opinion about it and even he believed that such statement was a reference to the Horde's trendmark color. In that very book Tyrande's accusations that Garrosh desired to literally enslave the Pandaren fell utterly flat, what he clearly desired was to convince the Pandaren to become a supportive force for the Horde. Ironically enough, the reason war erupted in Pandaria and all of us became "bad guys" is because of the Alliance's inevitable desire to halt Garrosh's expansionism, something they had no choice but to oppose given Garrosh's ill-concealed wish to tear the Alliance apart and achieve that with all the resources he could get.
    Sounds about right.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    so i guess eonar is hiding on some other planet, not within argus. it's so beautiful, i wish we could see more of it than this.

if i were in charge, that's the type of shit we'd get. whole new worlds the size of azeroth to explore.
    judging from the look of it, we'll have to protect eonar from several different pathways.

aka, dungeon defenders warcraft style.

Formerly known as Arafal

Now they just need to let us set up turrets and barricades.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    judging from the look of it, we'll have to protect eonar from several different pathways.

aka, dungeon defenders warcraft style.
    i'm sorry, i didn't see you post the exact same video earlier...

but yeah, that'd be fun. neat little mini game of a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    If there is a paladin with more faith than Turalyon, please show me.
    Turalyon wasnt around when blizz started nerfing paladins left and right, yet some people still remained faithful to their class

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Now they just need to let us set up turrets and barricades.
    Well it would be interesting if they allow us to take over the Legion Turrets and build up Light Barries like in the Argus Zones with the Army of the Light.
    Would be awesome too defend Eonar kinda like with the raid with Eonar being the main focus while we are her towers. Kinda like Tower Defense, but WAY more different.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    said by the guy worshipping "illi-billy" more than any illidari.
    u make no sense, i am just a fan of illidan, what is wrong with that? I dont hate or love characters for what they are, like him (Friendlyimmolation), but for what they do, so u literally make no sense with your comment

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Said by Illidan fanboy.
    same as arafal, u people are weird

Stop arguing about this! No one wants 2 extra pages, arguing about Illidan's character.

10+ Year Old Account
    There must be more areas the raid we haven't seen yet. Not enough room for 11 bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    There must be more areas the raid we haven't seen yet. Not enough room for 11 bosses.
    Are you kidding? That's more than enough room.

Hell, the Seat Of The Pantheon alone's gonna contain the last 2 bosses (AKA Aggramar/Argus). What more could ya want?

Also, from the looks of it, I love this raid WAY more than Ulduar. Sorry, but it's true. This is like a Legion Ulduar, with better HD graphics/quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Depends what you get from the word "red".
    Seize the means of production (of brew). What else ?

Depends what you get from the word "red".
    I got it as take this land for the Horde in a sense Horde=Red.
    But yea since it's Garrosh could also be the messier option lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well that could be an option instead of trash. Set up defenses.

- - - Updated - - -

New build hype Let's hope for more quests in Antoran Wastes (and that they explain how the Netherlight Crucible works cause right now it looks like the worst RNG in Legion yet, and that's frightening)
    RNG? So far i haven't really seen anything RNG about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Seize the means of production (of brew). What else ?
    All leaders of Azeroth will be slaughtered in the Red Brewing. I can see it already.

Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    I got it as take this land for the Horde in a sense Horde=Red.
    But yea since it's Garrosh could also be the messier option lol.
    Vol'jin of all people "defended" Garrosh on this when he could have just easily lied and thrown some gratious crap on Garrosh (which was just adding crap over an already existing mountain of crap, not much of a difference) forcing Tyrande to shove her "Garrosh is literally Hitler" accusation up on the ass.

I'm not one who loves to defend the most emo of all orcs but there's no doubt Tyrande tried really hard to depict Garrosh as the illegitimate child of Stalin and Hitler.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

There will probably not be more quests in antoran wastes.

The irony and lack of self-awareness is shocking. If there's someone who pops up from nowhere and shoots bullets of headcanon left and right, as far as memory serves me, that's precisely you.
    Everything I say is backed by lore in game sorry if you call in game lore headcanon. More like it just hurts that your dementia is real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32599/securing-a-future

Jaina did not drain Lei Shen. She drained the power source of the Throne of Thunder. The staff is placed at the dais he is powering up during intermissions, not anywhere on his body. Read the quest again.
    The corpse was on the dais and she said to "drain whatever power he uses". Read the quest again yourself.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-07-25 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Everything I say is backed by lore in game sorry if you call in game lore headcanon. More like it just hurts that your dementia is real.
    You mean the lore you purposefully tried to work to make it sound like she had titan powers? She absorbed what was left in the palace that he was draining throughout his entire fight. Ra-den got his powers back, something that wouldnt happen if it was in the staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Everything I say is backed by lore
    Careful, I could put this as my new sig. Best piece of comedy I've read in years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    new build hype
    Wonder what the new build is going to bring to the PTR?
    For the Horde!