Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Decided to throw up some my PTR exploration screenshots on a few Imgur galleries.

7.3 PTR Gameplay shots
    7.3 Magni Scenario shots
    7.3 Argus Skybox Mattes (previously linked)
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account

I really hope those cutscenes come soon after 7.3 is released on live.
    Really want to see the World of Warcraft version in which Velen and his trusted Eredar (Draenei), left Argus back in the day.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There's a new questline and scenario that features a return to the Arcatraz:

7.3 Arcatraz Scenario and assorted shots
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Stood in the Fire crazyafgandudes's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I was thinking, they said there was an alternate Azeroth along with an alternate Draenor in WoD. So, does that mean there is an alternate titan soul in that Azeroth?
    edit: or is it just pretty much, "sshhhh don't think about that - blizzard."
    Sometimes I reply to people when I have something to say about it. All hail gabeN

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post

That was actually in the last patch, but yeah, it's pretty fun.

what exactly does the fel heart do?

once you're able to use it i mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

It's placed in the Vindicaar core and grants a new ability (functioning like the Garrison abilities from WoD).

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    That was actually in the last patch, but yeah, it's pretty fun.
    Ah, I didn't see the available quest until I logged in this evening. Seems like a lot of stuff was added or made accessible.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

It gives you a revive every 30 minutes if you die.

Velen has been wearing the same robes for over ten thousand years. The price must have been off the charts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Velen has been wearing the same robes for over ten thousand years. The price must have been off the charts.
    I'm sure they had dry cleaners in the Warcraft Wold or he has been smelling pretty bad all that time...lol...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I'm sure they had dry cleaners in the Warcraft Wold or he has been smelling pretty bad all that time...lol...
    The better question is this: Do they brush their teeth? D:

Quote Originally Posted by crazyafgandudes View Post
    So I was thinking, they said there was an alternate Azeroth along with an alternate Draenor in WoD. So, does that mean there is an alternate titan soul in that Azeroth?
    edit: or is it just pretty much, "sshhhh don't think about that - blizzard."
    Maybe, maybe not. Don't count every blade of grass.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. Don't count every blade of grass.
    That particular line of thinking is less a blade of grass, and more a giant sinkhole opening up on your lawn one night.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    That particular line of thinking is less a blade of grass, and more a giant sinkhole opening up on your lawn one night.
    Not that much. We've already got some significant differences on Draenor, and they didn't particularly care about the rest of the universe when picking it.

I'm sure they said that any AU Azeroth, the World Soul is like dead or non-existent. I could be wrong but that's why MU is the one true timeline because Azeroth though wounded still exists and why we are being attack so vigorously in MU otherwise they'd have got to AU and crapped more havoc. Time Magic isn't just used by Bronze Dragonflight, that was evident thanks to Elisande being able to appear into other timelines and use it too like in her encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I just want to have Sargeras in the game, the true force and not some construct. Always hated that in most games...
    You don't face the true enemy like in Mario for example you don't face the true threat of Bowser until the end.
    Sargeras is humanoid planet. He would never work in game in his natural state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Sargeras is humanoid planet. He would never work in game in his natural state.
    The same is the true of the Titans in the Pantheon, and they have models and appear in-game in 7.3.

They could also use the Avatar as a base.

My personal favorite would be a full-on cinematic, though. Sargeras is a big enough deal that this would be appropriate IMO.

The same is the true of the Titans in the Pantheon, and they have models and appear in-game in 7.3.
    Their bodies were destroyed by Sargeras when he was founding Burning Legion. Their spirits tried to escape into Azeroth's keepers, but Sargeras snatched them back. Their new bodies are Keeper sized recreations, lacking the vast majority of their original bodies.