Necromancer 'hidden' builds

Hey all,

I'm curious if some has found some builds that aren't standard. Something like mass hp/second with death's bargain.

I am searching for builds that can do GR80+.

I am testing some builds myself the next days.. HP-Reg, Bone Golem Build, Decay Golem Build (and when blood nova is fixed, a blood nova build)

Noob question: what is death's bargain? An item? Couldn't find the skill/rune.

I'm fairly sure it's a pants item that does like 1000% of your life per second as a damage aura around you. In exchange, you no longer benefit from life per second, so you don't get the heal as an exchange.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    Hey all,

I'm curious if some has found some builds that aren't standard. Something like mass hp/second with death's bargain.

I am searching for builds that can do GR80+.

I am testing some builds myself the next days.. HP-Reg, Bone Golem Build, Decay Golem Build (and when blood nova is fixed, a blood nova build)
    what do you mean "when it is fixed" what is wrong with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    This build looks promising! Im going to try tonight. http://www.diablofans.com/builds/912...-god-pet-build

Sadly, the consensus is that all sets are in a horrible spot right now. None are capable of farming T13 except for innarius, which will be nerfed into the dirt as the primary dps gem will soon be fixed to not proc on bone shield hits, like other PBAoE proc nerfs to the gem in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    I'm fairly sure it's a pants item that does like 1000% of your life per second as a damage aura around you. In exchange, you no longer benefit from life per second, so you don't get the heal as an exchange.

Yes, these are the pants I ment. Also there are boots that give you +30k hp reg and a lot of other stuff. I was asking because in some guide someone wrote he could easy get 400k hp reg / s, with his necro. So even more should be possible. So we could just stand there, curse verything and/or maybe carry Inarius for extra damage and have an really huge damage output, so we can take all survival talents. Just an Idea

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    what do you mean "when it is fixed" what is wrong with it?

Blood Nova does not scale with trag ouls if it proccs via iron rose, if you don't have blood nova in your bar. If you have blood nova in your bar, you can do a ton of damage by spamming lifeleech, while having iron rose equiped.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    This build looks promising! Im going to try tonight. http://www.diablofans.com/builds/912...-god-pet-build

Sadly, the consensus is that all sets are in a horrible spot right now. None are capable of farming T13 except for innarius, which will be nerfed into the dirt as the primary dps gem will soon be fixed to not proc on bone shield hits, like other PBAoE proc nerfs to the gem in the past.
    Except with Pest I have a build for each set that can farm t13.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    Except with Pest I have a build for each set that can farm t13.
    Not sure how long you have been playing, but I think our definitions of "Farm" might be different. I take farm to mean a 2 to 3 min rift clear.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2017-07-01 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Not sure how long you have been playing, but I think our definitions of "Farm" might be different. I take farm to mean a 2 to 3 min rift clear.
    Playing every diablo since diablo 1 many seasons. I was born into farming. But I think everything below 5 minutes is good. I'm not the fastest farmer, though~
    But beside from that, was is wrong with what I have said?

7+ Year Old Account
    There aren't many builds that can consistently clear T13 below 3 mins.

BTW did they fix Krysbin's ring working on other classes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    There aren't many builds that can consistently clear T13 below 3 mins.

Not many builds, but at least 2 for inarius, 1 for rathma and 1 for trag oul (and there would be a second one for trag oul if zodiac would work with corpse lance >: ) I think there are more (saw a pet build for trag oul) but these are the once I've tested for speed runs:

normal inarius everyone knows
    inarius with procc items (fastest)
    rathma white walker (slowest)
    trag oul with iron rose

talking with para around 800
    Last edited by Inukashi; 2017-07-01 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Krysbin's has been fixed.

I now made one working build myself (maybe someone else has made the same build, but I actually made it after I've read about the hotfix changes with Rathma, only needing 4 Mages)

It's a CDR build, working with Bone Golem and Rathma, with a lot of tanking, because this is a melee build. I don't know how high this build gets, since I test all my builds with paragon 700-800 in GR65. It works really great in my testsetup compared to a lot of other builds. I think it's as strong as the usual Inarius or standard white walker.

http://www.diablofans.com/builds/921...hma-bone-golem