View Poll Results: Should Artifact Skins Be Usable BY Other Classes?

Voters
114. This poll is closed
  • YES I want my DK to weld a Ashbringer!

22 19.30%
  • No These weapons should stick to class only!

79 69.30%
  • Meh Dont care either way

13 11.40%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Should Artifact skins be usable by other classes next xpac?

Should Artifact skins be usable by other classes next xpac?

Ok we all know that we aint keeping our artifact weapons in the next xpac and we know blizzard is gonna find a way so we can mog those skins but should those skins be able to be mogged by other classes?

For an example should a DK be able to weld the corrupted Ashbringer skin or a druid be able to weld talonclaw?

Would you welcome this or do you prefer if they just stuck with class restrictions on these skins?

No.

Same as how I don't think that a Warrior should be able to sport the Hunter Challenge Mode set.

TBH iam farming skins just so my other classes might be able to weld them for example iam working on the red look for my corrupted Ashbringer cause it would look badass on my DK mog.

Deleted
    Yes they should. Most weapons were some random asspulls and even those that had prior history in-game, changed due to different appearances.
    The Ashbringer for example has a corrupted version, it has a "elemental" fiery version, the challenge skin could be something you would get in Stormheim, and the PvP Version is some random thing.
    You could argue that the original Weapons should not be made transmoggable, but even the Appearance after finishing your classhall campaign is quite different to that.

Yeah let's just fucking homogenize everything!

I don't particularly care, it's just the incredibly iconic weapons need to be restrained to classes. I'm of the opinion weapons like Doomhammer and Ashbringer shouldn't have their appearances usable, well their base model that everyone knows from previous lore.

Deleted
    No they shouldnt and they wont.

No, I think they should stay class specific.
    Although I wouldn't care if for example you could mog into an offspec appearance like fury warrior with arms 2h.

Signature made by Hinoto.

MAYBE for the other specs in the same class but not for different classes.
    People hated MoP but now many say it is the "Best" expansion. Given enough time, WoD will be the "Best" as well, I dare say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely not.

I would be willing to accept account-wide unlock (let alts use skins unlocked by main) but keep them class specific. Many artifacts are made on the spot, but many others are not.
    Last edited by Zoibert the Bear; 2017-07-04 at 11:13 AM.

Where is the option to remove them entirely for next expansion?

Deleted
    As much as I would love to wield Felo'Melorn as a class that actually uses it in combat no I don't think they should and I don't think they will.

No, it makes no sense, and would look stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    No /tenchars
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

I don't mind, if you want to transmog your Deathknight to wield Ashbringer go for it. I don't give a shit what you do with your character.

It's your character, do what you want.

No, seeing mages running around in priest looking gear(off-set pieces) is bad enough in my book :P
    Uh, and those fury warriors running around with two staves as weapons *shivers*

YES! then my pally could wield thunderfury!

It would be cool to use thunder fury on my other characters or some demon hunter weapons, but honestly no, other classes never did shit to get them. They are spec specific.

I think a lot of the more generic ones ( eg truthguard) would be totally fine being cross-class, but a lot of the famous ones really shouldn't (eg ashbringer, TF, etc)

no definitely not. it should be unique to that class.
    I do hope though that druids get to keep using their new forms along with the weapon xmog.