Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    You see people doing FATEs only in certain areas, really. I'll usually see people doing the lower-level ones in SB, for example. But unless you get a group of people running them, POTD is still better XP, esp. if you can run it with a reliable group that can speed-clear properly.
    I actually miss doing Fates but sadly since I came back to FFXIV 2 months ago, I haven't seen a single Fate being ran by players, no joke, not a single fate. Everybody's at the POTD area. Speaking of POTD, I cant decide what to lvl next Monk, Bard, Pal, Astro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    What is the quickest way to reach 60?
    First character? Just do the MSQ... the content is heavily gated behind it, 100 quests at 50 and 44 quests at 60, then you get to play the expansion you bought.

Sadly it sucks once you lvl main job its palace of the dead or dungeons if youre healer or tank. Potd floor floor 51-60 for about 45 hours and youre 60 and wanna kill yourself super boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    Sadly it sucks once you lvl main job its palace of the dead or dungeons if youre healer or tank. Potd floor floor 51-60 for about 45 hours and youre 60 and wanna kill yourself super boring.
    PotD is by far the most efficient in both time and money as PotD uses it's own equipment so you can level from 1-60 and buy absolutely zero gear. The downside is exactly what is said here, it gets SUPER boring pretty fast.

That said, you can also do dungeons and roulettes, with Tanks and Healers obviously having shorter queue times, FATEs beast tribe quests once you unlock them (these are daily quests so can't be repeated ad nauseum in a day), side quests or PvP now.

Grinding levels is never any fun, but I will say the 1-50 grind is incredibly easy in PotD and the 50-60 grind is too, especially with another character already at 60 because or the armory bonus.