Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

It looks like Illinois may be in trouble.

I wonder when they're going to ask the American tax payer so they keep they dole going? Tax payer is about to be on the hook. Figure that's okay for people who don't work, though.

Thanks, Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

It would be cool if we had this Fallout 4 kind of land we could visit like Disneyland only with guns and stuff.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It would be cool if we had this Fallout 4 kind of land we could visit like Disneyland only with guns and stuff.
    ...I was going to point out the obvious answer to that, but it's just too damn easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know if someone was Governor of Illinois? It will say so in their Department of Corrections records!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I read this as Illidan may be in trouble.

Much disappointment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    How do you know if someone was Governor of Illinois? It will say so in their Department of Corrections records!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Rauner

This is the current one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane
    This is the current one
    Give him time, we have a fairly consistent record on that point. Look 'em up.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Give him time, we have a fairly consistent record on that point. Look 'em up.
    The guy with the funny name Jon Stewart always made fun of for his name?

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy with the funny name
    Probably Blagojevich. My term as an administrative hearing officer followed Ryan's tenure as Illinois Secretary of State, from my observations he had it coming.

Blagojevich is the second Illinois governor in a row to follow his term in the governor's mansion with a stint in federal prison and the fourth from Illinois that has served time in the past 50 years

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    I wonder when they're going to ask the American tax payer so they keep they dole going? Tax payer is about to be on the hook. Figure that's okay for people who don't work, though.
    This is a bad battle to pick for your side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I don't have time to watch a 6 minute video. What's the TL;DR?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    State owes a bunch of money, courts legally making the state pay to much, they haven't approved a budget yet and have till Friday midnight or else... and its not her fault that's the main thing

You know its fucking bad when they have to shut down the State Lottery.

Good ol' IL!

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon as we get rid of the Governer things will be fine. He's fighting a losing battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    tl;dr

Third year without a budget.

State has been running on deficit since 2011.

State has not been contributing their share into their employees’ retirement fund.

State owes a lot of money to contractors and vendors.

Social services are underfunded. So they owe a lot of money to social service agencies also.

“Junk” status credit rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    This is a bad battle to pick for your side.
    So we keep the government dole going is the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    So we keep the government dole going is the answer?
    By all means, we can stop giving support to states that are faltering. We can start with pretty much the entirety of the deep south Republican territory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is waht happens when you have a party dynasty running a state/city. One side can never keep the other side in check.

Waiting for the, "It's all Democrats faul---"

Too late.

Even though the video flatout says that the problem was exacerbated far beyond what it should be when the 5% income tax ended in 2015. Wonder who was opposed to that?

The republican governor. All he wants to do is cut cut cut, despite the income stream being laughably low.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-29 at 08:03 PM.