10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    That's modern art, you have to like it!

I mean, my Paint skills are bad, don't Imagine how bad my real life painting skills are...
    Your paint skills are far beyond anything I could do. And Paint N'Zoth is probably the best thing in this thread so far.

Though, I guess there was the updated loading screen. Second best then.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    I'm not zealous, just speculating. I'm not a great fan of the Emerald Dream myself, but it makes sense for it to be related to the Dream because of the context of the pamphlet.
    I don't want you to think that I'm being hostile or something like that, but I just don't get where you're getting this stuff. I mean what context? The context here is Argus in the sky and 'Validated Doomsayers' on the streets. How is any of that could even have a chance to be related to the Dream? As for the pamphlet itself -

Literally one sentence that states the obvious. "...dawns in the vault of the heavens" is just a fancy way to say "emerald sun rising in the sky". Anyway what "vault of the heavens" have to do with Emerald Dream? Right. Nothing. As for emerald sun not casting shadows, its obvious as well - Argus isn't emitting any light on its own, or at least not strong enough to be actual 'sun'.
    Anyway, that was rhetorical, I don't want to continue this conversation.

Deleted
    The next Expansion as i've been guessing since the Dev's hint on the Dragons in next expansion will be focused on Murozond and the happening of all Nozdormu predictions in the "End Time" dungeon in Caverns of Time.
    -Tyrande will die because she's the only person to be able to listen to Azeroth's soul Elune ("The world lifts her voice in terror, but only one can hear her cries.").
    -Sylvanas will turn to the whispers of the Old Gods (hinted by the "DEAL" with Helya, she will serve the Old Gods)
    -Jaina Will also become mad (related to either Kalecgos being killed soon or a long isolation period)

"From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked serpent feasts on stars.
    It has no eyes to see, but it dreams of infinite endings and beginnings."
    It's an allusion to Ouroborus, the eternal cycle. Meaning That this expansion will be mostly about Time being a "spyral like system, You may change it, but the destination will always be back to the same point.
    We should have never have meddled with it from the start and it was Nozdormu's mistake to "fix" time over and over again and now we have not only our timeline against us but all of the other timelines desperatly trying to fix the end of Azeroth.
    Chromie's death was also one of those desperate acts from other timelines trying to fix what cannot be fixed.

Don't expect Nagas or any of that shit in 8.0

Deleted
    The next Expansion as i've been guessing since the Dev's hint on the Dragons in next expansion will be focused on Murozond and the happening of all Nozdormu predictions in the "End Time" dungeon in Caverns of Time.
    -Tyrande will die because she's the only person to be able to listen to Azeroth's soul Elune ("The world lifts her voice in terror, but only one can hear her cries.").
    -Sylvanas will turn to the whispers of the Old Gods (hinted by the "DEAL" with Helya, she serves the Old Gods)
    -Jaina Will also become mad (related to either Kalecgos being killed soon or a long isolation period)

"From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked serpent feasts on stars.
    It's an allusion to Ouroborus, the eternal cycle. Meaning That this expansion will be mostly about Time being a "spiral" system that you may try to fix it but it will eventually reach the same result anyway. Meaning this expansion will deal with all Timelines, the Infinite Dragonflight and how we should have never have meddled with it from the start.
    It was Nozdormu's mistake to "fix" time over and over again and now we all fell in it's trap.
    Chromie's death is only a desperate act of all other timelines trying to fix the End of Azeroth and revert it.

Don't expect Nagas or any of that shit in 8.0.
    Last edited by mmoc7a8802127d; 2017-07-28 at 01:54 PM.

Okay... so... I doubt that it means anything, but Hearthstone is getting Arthas (a Jaina relation), HotS is getting Garrosh (I can't see a relation), and I don't know... .

P.S. What if Garrosh initiated contact with the remnants of the Stormreaver clan (he brought in the Dragonmaw, Blackrock, etc.), had them invade Kul Tiras, and... ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    like, i do kinda hope for tease at gamescom, something like maybe a short cinematic of waves rolling onto an unfamiliar beach, and then literally nothing else. no name mention, nothing.

i want the expansion reveal to be at blizzcon, cause that's like the big shit. wow will always be the best blizz thing.

i mean, i won't be unhappy if they announce at gamescom, but blizzcon would be the right time imo.
    Why would they wait until BlizzCon? At that point, the patch will be well on its way to being over, and with their current lineup, they have too much to deal with for a single convention. If BlizzCon was extended to four days, I could go along with such an announcement, but as it stands, Gamescom is the best option.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't put stock into what's going on with other games. Hearthstone is having a Scourge/Lich King themed expansion and right now that doesn't seem very likely for WoW.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Also, here's a link to the background of the Stormreaver clan:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Stormreaver_clan

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I wouldn't put stock into what's going on with other games. Hearthstone is having a Scourge/Lich King themed expansion and right now that doesn't seem very likely for WoW.
    They've lined up HotS launches with other games, e.g. Gul'dan was released alongside Legion, so we should never dismiss the rest of their lineup.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Gul'dan released mid july, Legion released end of August. Didn't have anything to do with one another. It's more about popularity of the characters.

Besides, Garrosh has nothing to do with the south seas or anything there at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post
    Fake news unless supported by official source.

Hype train. my ass.
    That meme doesn't work anymore. The fake news were right.

Deleted
    Next expansion: Xera 2 will come and blame us because we imprisoned Sargeras, the most kind and lovable creature in the Universe, and the only one who cuold stop the Void Lord. It follows one hundred quest while you try to let him escape from it's prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Gul'dan released mid july, Legion released end of August. Didn't have anything to do with one another. It's more about popularity of the characters.

Besides, Garrosh has nothing to do with the south seas or anything there at all.
    Kul Tiras has nothing to do with the South Seas, and Gul'dan was released to coincide with the launch of Legion. He wasn't "randomly" selected for the sake of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Man, you've gone ham with the fake news lately.

First the fake leak, now this!
    Same as above. Trump fake news were proved to be right.

Boy, someone is gonna eat crow soon. Either Jay or the nay sayers. Dis gonna be gud! :3
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-07-28 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Okay... so... I doubt that it means anything, but Hearthstone is getting Arthas (a Jaina relation), HotS is getting Garrosh (I can't see a relation), and I don't know... .

P.S. What if Garrosh initiated contact with the remnants of the Stormreaver clan (he brought in the Dragonmaw, Blackrock, etc.), had them invade Kul Tiras, and... ?
    Wait do you mean Garrosh will become the Jigsaw killer of WoW in that we'll keep finding things he setup before he died?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Same as above. Trump fake news were proved to be right.

Boy, someone is gonna eat crow soon. Either Jay or the nay sayers. Dis gonnd be gud! :3
    1. The reddit account that made the leak is HIS account.

2. It's a 50 / 50 that the expansion will be revealed at Gamescom so he's just grasping.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Wait do you mean Garrosh will become the Jigsaw killer of WoW in that we'll keep finding things he setup before he died?
    It's just a hypothesis for a plot setting. What if he brought the Stormreaver clan into the True Horde and had them pillage Kul Tiras, the Channel Isles, Balor, etc.? Afterwards, AU Gul'dan would have come in, resumed leadership of the clan, and used them in the fight for the Burning Legion. It's all head canon, but it could work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Kul Tiras has nothing to do with the South Seas, and Gul'dan was released to coincide with the launch of Legion. He wasn't "randomly" selected for the sake of it.
    Had you known their story with the bloodsails (which is currently playing a part in Legion) then you'd know they have beef, which does make them related to a potential south seas expansion. Also as far as we know, Kul tiras might've shifted when the cataclysm happened as it might be much farther out in the seas now.

Deleted
    -Sylvanas will turn to the whispers of the Old Gods (hinted by the "DEAL" with Helya, she serves the Old Gods)

It's an allusion to Ouroborus, the eternal cycle.
    Meaning That this expansion will be mostly about Time being a "spiral" system that you may try to fix it but it will eventually reach the same result anyway.

We will deal with all Timelines, the Infinite Dragonflight and how we should have never have meddled with it from the start.
    It was Nozdormu's mistake to "fix" time over and over again and now we all fell in it's trap.
    Chromie's death is only a desperate act of all other timelines trying to fix the End of Azeroth and revert it.

Don't expect Nagas or any of that in 8.0. leave that do 9.0 when the Naztherim join us and Azshara wreaks the Maelstrom with N'Zoth.

I understand it's just Hypothesis I was just asking for clarification so I understood what you meant. Now do you mean Guldan was doing that at the same time the events of Legion up until his was killed by Illidan were happening?

I'm not super fond of either of those scenarios. They feel similar to SWTOR's whole deal with the Emperor of the Sith secretly running a whole other empire elsewhere for years that suddenly appears once he is "killed".
    Last edited by ChairmanKaga; 2017-07-28 at 03:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouroborus View Post

It's an allusion to Ouroborus, the eternal cycle.
    Meaning That this expansion will be mostly about Time being a "spiral" system that you may try to fix it but it will eventually reach the same result anyway.

We will deal with all Timelines, the Infinite Dragonflight and how we should have never have meddled with it from the start.

Don't expect Nagas or any of that in 8.0. leave that do 9.0 when the Naztherim join us and Azshara wreaks the Maelstrom with N'Zoth.
    That sounds terrible. I much rather Azshara and N'zoth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    That sounds terrible. I much rather Azshara and N'zoth.
    It could work but the fact he mentions to his own account name just seems wishful thinking.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi