Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    What is it that you think is an actual option?
    Tortollan EASILY can be a playable race, pandaren make that extremely obvious.

I don't think they will be playable, but to say it 100% isn't going to happen is absurd.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    After looking at this link, I definitely want playable tortollan. Especially if they can be druids -- dinosaur transformation forms PLEASE.
    I know, right? They're actually a really neat take on stuff WoW hasn't touched in ages. Stuff like shamanism, tribalism, and being new to the world.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

But the Sunwalkers aren't new?

You actually had me thinking this was some too perfect conspiracy for a moment there, though.
    Nothing says that Sunwalker Taurens wont be involved in anything though...
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    whats any of this got to do with Sunwalker tauren? They were added in cata.
    The fact that Alliance was getting a light and darkness themed race at the same time was too perfect without a counterpart, so I can only assume that the Highmountain Tauren will come under a sun or light themed name to go against the Nightborne.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    After looking at this link, I definitely want playable tortollan. Especially if they can be druids -- dinosaur transformation forms PLEASE.
    Yup, they have shellshifters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Tortollan EASILY can be a playable race, pandaren make that extremely obvious.

I don't think they will be playable, but to say it 100% isn't going to happen is absurd.
    Yeah... I agree they could easily be an NPC Race but Playable Race is far less likely...

ROFL!!! That is so dry! But Dino Transformations would be dope.

In fact, is there any reference to "Dawn" with the Highmountain Tauren? Because a Silgryn faction of Nightborne may have something to do with the "Dusk"lily, which was their symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    theres no water in the scenario though, by that logic, why'd they bother add it at all? The map still has water in other places that is definitely not sea level, like between Uldum and Silithus.
    Because when you make a new map in WoW's engine you set a sea level, and when you're segmenting a zone into a new map, it defaults to the sea level in it.

Yeah... I agree they could easily be an NPC Race but Playable Race is far less likely...

ROFL!!! That is so dry! But Dino Transformations would be dope.
    Why do you think it is so unlikely? Pandaren were literally an april fools joke race that was first introduced in WC3, and in wow as a pet.

Why is that so dry to you? Shellshifters are legit and canon, sounds pretty damn cool to me.

BTW, how long is it until BlizzCon, I may have forgotten...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worth pointing out forever and a day ago we found that Blizz had monkeyed around with Cat Form and apparently removed all mentions of Cat from its effect.

Take that as you may.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

BTW, how long is it until BlizzCon, I may have forgotten...
    Exactly 230 hours from now will be the "what's next" panel. AKA 9 days and 14 hours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Someone should inform JainaKulTirasBlizzcon
    I have awoken!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Don't, I'll get roasted again for daring expressing my opinion.
    Hey man, come on. Now, then. Then, now. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    this is the second Blizz tweet relating to ghosts lately
    It's also Halloween in 'Murica. Blizzard just hosted a Villain-themed Halloween party for influential community members, and it's pretty much all that's on their minds right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    yeah my thinking - he is so desperate for attention that he made a thread on reddit and got all hyped when the automods removed ....
    I'm fine with people disagreeing with me, but you are just kind of a dick in general aren't you? I don't like you.

Worth pointing out forever and a day ago we found that Blizz had monkeyed around with Cat Form and apparently removed all mentions of Cat from its effect.

Take that as you may.

Why do you think it is so unlikely? Pandaren were literally an april fools joke race that was first introduced in WC3, and in wow as a pet.
    I not saying that they are so unlikely, I am saying that if they were introduced in next expac, then it's unlikely they would be a PC as well. I have nothing against them. They are dope!

Why is that so dry to you? Shellshifters are legit and canon, sounds pretty damn cool to me.
    I have heard the term before soooooooooooooooo, it's dry. Cool, but dry.

Oxymoron was unintentional....

I not saying that they are so unlikely, I am saying that if they were introduced in next expac, then it's unlikely they would be a PC as well. I have nothing against them. They are dope!

I have heard the term before soooooooooooooooo, it's dry. Cool, but dry.

Oxymoron not intended...
    I don't think they're gonna be playable, mainly because of Kul'Tiras and the subrace stuff... still definitely going to be involved in some way regardless due to the pet though.

Deleted
    ???? it has a 100% chance of happening, it got datamined today thusly canonized.
    Technically it's not canon until it's released. So stuff from Hearthstone, or stuff from WoW data-mining, isn't really canon.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Technically it's not canon until it's released. So stuff from Hearthstone, or stuff from WoW data-mining, isn't really canon.
    eh....... that's a stretch i guess... technically you're right, but it is extremely likely to be canon.

Thing is Tottle and the Mounts have the same encryption key. Which usually means they're meant to become available at the same time.

If Seabraid and the Raptor are indeed the CE mounts, then Tottle is in theory the CE pet.
    And that’s why I think it might just come with the pre purchase. That’s something very small that I imagine would drive a noticeable amount of early buys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    With some time I'm pretty sure I could build a car if I had all the parts. But that's not building from scratch.
    Then what is building from scratch?