Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I'm okay with any sort of insanity it it meant we had gotten playable Arrakoa. Sadly that dream has clearly passed after how badly WoD was relieved.
    Yep, would've loved Arakkoa. Don't think we will ever see them. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    It was completely out of left field.
    There's always something about each expansion which is really unexpected. That's why I don't think 8.0 is simply "pirates" or "Azshara".

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    It's usually in the week leading up to blizzCon. We're still 8-9 days out. Few more days and it's likely to pop up.
    The Legion one apparently popped up on reveal day, but does anyone know if it showed up before or after the reveal itself?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    I'm okay with any sort of insanity it it meant we had gotten playable Arrakoa. Sadly that dream has clearly passed after how badly WoD was relieved.
    Oh man, playable Arakkoa would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    People always say this, but they never remove information.
    Of course not. That would be super suspcious.

imgur . com / a / 3qzzK

Those two are Ogres and Trolls. Edit these pics further and it's really easy to tell, hard to get a good screenshot though

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    That is gorgeous for a joke fake.

Really hoping we get more zones this time around. I'm hoping we go back to the tried and true 7 zones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld View Post
    Not only that, there was a magazine or something that had printed the races for BC would be Blood Elf for Horde (which we knew at the time) and Draenei (for Alliance) which did not make much sense because we still only knew them as the swamp creatures in Swamp of Sorrows. The magazine shortly after decided to say that they had been wrong about their claim.
    I had completely forgotten about that. Yeah, people (myself included) were convinced it was a strange mistake because the swamp of sorrows Draenei were horrible mutants. Then the blizzcon leak happened and people started putting things together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Weapon skills shouldn't ever return, it was a bad system. The alternate progression system is ok but something like Artifacts might not be best.
    Agreed, weapon skills are dumb, but I mean something similar whereby you progress and practice and in return get a small performance boost and unlock new stuff. For example, say you do X Y and Z you can choose whether to increase your crit % by 1, crit damage by 10%, or damage by 2% etc...

I think artifacts were cool but short sighted. I think they lock people into one type of weapon, I prefer weapon drops, and the progression path was the same for everyone.

Personally, in 8.0 I would like a system whereby you gather special mats and create your own weapons.

To be fair, they used part of the... Eye of Azshara was it? The one with the tentacles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking the same thing...if this had had a decent or believable name I’d have jumped on that team in seconds.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Right? The coloring is beautiful.

I'm not saying that there are ways to watch it live without paying.
    Oh I know that on personal experience. *cough cough* twitch *cough cough* youtube live *cough cough*
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Exloar View Post
    Whatever that race is, it is either Alliance or Neutral....Interesting indeed.
    I thought iI was the only one noticing the patern of Alliance looking right, Horde looking left. (Pandaren break it while being neutral)

I will not blink when that's revealed to be the actual logo and the Blizz artists made the silly name as a joke.

It even has the bright ghostly "Scourge of Kul'tiras" thing going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DayManAaaahhhh View Post
    imgur . com / a / 3qzzK

Those two are Ogres and Trolls. Edit these pics further and it's really easy to tell, hard to get a good screenshot though
    I wonder why they were even there though...

10+ Year Old Account
    I will not blink when that's revealed to be the actual logo and the Blizz artists made the silly name as a joke.

The tentacles look like the ones from The Dark Below I think.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    That fake logo is even plagiarism because it's Golden Yak's edited lol

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Deleted

I would do this if I worked at Blizz. I'd make it with official tools to make it seem legit, while also making "errors" on purpose that people with sharp eyes would pick out. Then I'd drop them on various fansites and 4chan and such and kick back with popcorn watching people scream at each others.

"Yes, yes, fight amongts yourselves"