Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    They're specifically highly mutated. Its like getting satyrs as "trolls"
    I mean, to be fair, its called a Naga Brute. I'd say its more naga than a satyr is troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    what you belive doesnt matter its fact that blizz has said on MULTIPLY occasions the next max level will be 120. so yes, its fake.
    Did they mention it beyond the one Q&A?

I'm so excited for Blizzcon!! one week ONE WEEK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    I'm so excited for Blizzcon!! one week ONE WEEK!!
    Reminds me of july 2015... when they said they're announcing 7.0 at gamescom... longest 6 days of my life.

Last edited by Yelmurc; 2017-10-27 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Trademarks before the announcement are a thing of the past now, i doubt we'll find any.
    Just because it happened with Legion doesn't mean it's a trend. People claimed that the 2013 filing for Hearthstone in Swaziland was the start of a new trend of hidden trademark filings, but then we had another 7+ trademarks since that came out a week before the announcement.

They didn't need to file Legion's trademark that much in advance due to the fact they registered the full title "World of Warcraft: Legion" instead of trying for simply "Legion".

There's a very high chance we'll see a trademark this week.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    There's a very high chance we'll see a trademark this week.
    I wouldn't say a high chance, more like 50/50 at this point.

i seriously doubt they wouldn't continue the trend, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I mean, to be fair, its called a Naga Brute. I'd say its more naga than a satyr is troll.
    Naga is also the adjectival form. E.g. a Naga harpoon isnt a Naga.

Much like demons under Illidan are, for instance, Illadari Felguards, but aren't Illidan.

I wouldn't say a high chance, more like 50/50 at this point.

i seriously doubt they wouldn't continue the trend, however.
    Something happening once isn't a trend. ._.

5+ Year Old Account

Much like demons under Illidan are, for instance, Illadari Felguards, but aren't Illidan.
    Naga Harpoon Gains sentients and screams for equal rights to be treated as a Naga!!

LOl sorry

I was on like 13 pages ago, so what did I miss?
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well trademarking Legion isn't possible since it's used for more then..well what this expansion is.
    Joke's on you! The next expansion will be named "World of Warcraft: The"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondium View Post
    Joke's on you! The next expansion will be named "World of Warcraft: The"
    or World of Warcraft : TradeMark

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Something happening once isn't a trend. ._.
    Seems stupid as hell that they would only do it for legion, obviously it's an effective tactic.

That is a stretch. They are called Naga when you mouse over them, they share Naga traits and features, yet you can't call them Naga because they have feet?

Seems stupid as hell that they would only do it for legion, obviously it's an effective tactic.
    What's an effective tactic???
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

I think you overestimate how much the Blizzard legal team cares about the element of surprise for expansion announcements. Lawyers are probably not worried about how long they can thread the needle on a registration.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I feel like they want sub-races to not just be a neat addition, but feel like a race on it's own. They aren't gimmicks, they are new player identities.
    I wonder if they'll have different racials or if - for example and pure speculation - maybe the Void Elf thing, IF it's a subrace to blood elves, (since that is yet to be determined) would just have a shadowy version of Arcane Torrent?

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    That is a stretch. They are called Naga when you mouse over them, they share Naga traits and features, yet you can't call them Naga because they have feet?
    You can't call them Naga because they look more like eight eyed monster gorillas than Naga.

Since I've been following this thread since his first days (I remember you... little 12 pages long thread, back in August ) and I've seen many leaks... So I'm really excited to see if the announcement is gonna match out with one of the "leaks" published so far. I WILL BE THERE, WATCHING THIS THREAD, DURING THE D-DAY!!