didn't someone mentioned a "Davy Jones" leak?

Deleted
    lmao timing

From reddit:

https://i.imgur.com/9Recloc.jpg

This is pretty great(no, it's not EoA).

oh shit, could this finally be the leak we have been searching for?!

https://i.imgur.com/EYFWs9v.jpg?1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaussx View Post
    lmao timing
    She has a nice slutmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post

Needs to be more tilted and blurry.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    From reddit:

https://i.imgur.com/9Recloc.jpg

This is pretty great(no, it's not EoA).
    Anduin has had bad luck with boats...

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    She has a nice slutmog.
    Slutmogrification confirmed for 8.0

I just hope a south sea expansions brings back Samuro, an uncorrupted, honorable pro good horde Samuro. Where else could he be?
    Also, why did they name that Draenei on argus in the vindicar "Blademaster". Its just a little thing, but still, Blademaster was such a special title only for orcs. Now, a Draenei is a Blademaster. Could have called him swordmaster, weaponmaster, but no, Blademaster.
    If the zones are really redone again, I hope we get a neat little barrens reunion. Would love to see Mankriks story to continue.
    I also cant get behind the Horde siding with the Zandalari. I dont see a lot of Undermine stuff, but I think it should be there. Zandalar should be a troll patch, ne troll themed armor, ne dungeons and raids. would be really nice.
    I also would like to see pirates. Bud comes to mind, who could be a perfect Captain Jack Sparrow parody.
    Them remaking Gadgezan to a Suramar city like city would be neat. A lot of nice ideas.
    Blademasters are as much Warriors as Navy Seals are Soldiers.
    A possible thought of a Blademaster about Warriors
    "They shout, they curse, stabbing wildly; more brawlers than warriors. They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part"
    (300)

7+ Year Old Account
    Did anything important happen? Over 30 pages in the past couple hours seems odd(-er) than rest of the day, or is it just EU and NA shitposters being up at the same time.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Did anything important happen? Over 30 pages in the past couple hours seems odd(-er) than rest of the day, or is it just EU and NA shitposters being up at the same time.
    Not really. Only new leak I saw was the Loch Farad, which picked up 0 steam here(understandably).

Where's this from? Can't see what it says, rip

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Nothing interesting has come up so far, besides a few fake "leaks". I'm kind of disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas Prime View Post
    I just hope a south sea expansions brings back Samuro, an uncorrupted, honorable pro good horde Samuro. Where else could he be?
    Also, why did they name that Draenei on argus in the vindicar "Blademaster". Its just a little thing, but still, Blademaster was such a special title only for orcs. Now, a Draenei is a Blademaster. Could have called him swordmaster, weaponmaster, but no, Blademaster.
    If the zones are really redone again, I hope we get a neat little barrens reunion. Would love to see Mankriks story to continue.
    I also cant get behind the Horde siding with the Zandalari. I dont see a lot of Undermine stuff, but I think it should be there. Zandalar should be a troll patch, ne troll themed armor, ne dungeons and raids. would be really nice.
    I also would like to see pirates. Bud comes to mind, who could be a perfect Captain Jack Sparrow parody.
    Them remaking Gadgezan to a Suramar city like city would be neat. A lot of nice ideas.
    Maybe the Draenei originally taught the Orcs how to be Blademasters long ago, on Draenor. It's certainly plausible considering how different the Blademaster is from the rest of Orc society.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Nothing interesting has come up so far, besides a few fake "leaks". I'm kind of disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Not really. Only new leak I saw was the Loch Farad, which picked up 0 steam here(understandably).

Happy to hear that, really didn't feel like playing catchup of 30+ pages.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryia View Post
    Its the Naga and Pirates joke leak logo.

Maybe the Draenei originally taught the Orcs how to be Blademasters long ago, on Draenor. It's certainly plausible considering how different the Blademaster is from the rest of Orc society.
    Indeed, thats what I thought. Did they teach them, and now we get to see more of the story behind the Blademaster? WoD Nagrand was a neat place about the Burning Blade. But this Draenei BM, Samuro still not around anywhere in wow yet very well fleshed out in HotS, makes me hope we will see a return of the Blademaster.
    "They shout, they curse, stabbing wildly; more brawlers than warriors. They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part"
    (300)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaryia View Post
    It says Nagas and Pirates

I just want a Tortollan race, man. Is that so much to ask? Faction leader being Tortonardo, getting help from his three brothers and being guided by his adopted kobold dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Draenei Blademaster is called Thelamon so it's pretty clear he is supposed to be a reference to Lewis Therin Thelamon from the Wheel of Time (who was a Blademaster). He even names his attacks in a similar manner to that of the Wheel of Time Blademasters.
    Neat, I have never heard of that. Thank you. Who names his attacks in a similar manner? Thelamon in wow?
    (300)