10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    So, you're saying N'Zoth is a female? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Of course, like Ursula.. oh wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man - I love that Storm/Wound theory!
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenNorth View Post
    Xal'atath is an Old God?!
    Nope, it's pure fanfic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Maaaaaybe. But I don't think so. It could be a ploy of some sort, but Xal'atath talks shit about all the OGs, even has you kill some of N'zoth's minions and spies.
    Yes, but... if Xal'atath somehow _is_ (the prison for) N'zoth, then the logical thing at this point for N'zoth would be to hide this fact at absolutely all cost. He is likely very weak in his current state. So even the tiniest risk of the truth getting out must be brutally eliminated. This is true up to and including killing off minions and spies, which may reveal the true identity hidden in the priest weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Nope, it's pure fanfic.
    Think it's more like speculation, we aren't 100% sure what she is.

7+ Year Old Account
    I still wonder how we're going to get rid of our artifact weapons. I hope the do something cool with them.

Nope, it's pure fanfic.
    It was mentioned in game that she might have been an old god that was devoured by the others for being to weak. So thats not fanfic, its speculation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jango-was-taken View Post
    I still wonder how we're going to get rid of our artifact weapons. I hope the do something cool with them.
    We shove them up our butts and absorb their powers.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    It was mentioned in game that she might have been an old god that was devoured by the others for being to weak. So thats not fanfic, its speculation.

- - - Updated - - -

We shove them up our butts and absorb their powers.
    Even then, nothing indicating she'll ever be anything more than a dagger.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    A quick read through the whispers of Xal'atath is quite interesting if you consider the possibility that the dagger is N'zoth's prison. I cannot immediately find anything ruling this out, nor that the whispers are from N'zoth himself. May have missed something though...

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Guyss!! we need 18 more pages in like 2-3 hours to keep up the 100 pages per day!! MAOR SPECULATION!!
    Why speculate when you can make low quality shitposts?

My new expac theory: balls of azshara
    azshara creates this big storm of water from which she makes water balls in which she steals all of our artifacts so that artifact progression is gone
    to keep a sense of progression you'll still be getting AP for when we reclaim our artifacts, but instead of sticking it in your artifact weapon you have to keep buying bank slots to make sure you can store all this artifact power as our new progression system!
    to ensure that players dont fall behind we will get one tick of AK at the current rate capping at 1000 AK
    blizzard realize that players might delete ap so you cant delete ap anymore just like artifact weapons
    bank slots expended to infinity, go spend that gold! enjoy the all new exciting bank progression system in wow!

The next WoW xpac is being announced in exactly one week.

Do you guys think we're not getting the Chinese Riddle this year?
    Last edited by Seasz; 2017-10-27 at 10:35 PM.

Source? sounds over exaggerated as fuck.

They're not retconning chronicle at this point honestly, espeically something like that.

They're not retconning chronicle at this point honestly, espeically something like that.
    Priest class hall iirc. That's not a retcon, it was in game speculation. She could have been an 'adolescent' old god or some shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    So, you're saying N'Zoth is a female? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Well we never heared N'Zoths voice before, so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondium View Post
    I took that storm thing to be a roaming type of 'zone invasion' type event as a continuation of the legion invasions.

Seems relatively plausible to me. Better than the other leaks.
    Agreed on both points. Even if it isn't true, it made me realize that progenitor of zone invasions was the Deathwing strafing runs back in Cata. Funny how far things evolve over the years.

Priest class hall iirc. That's not a retcon, it was in game speculation. She could have been an 'adolescent' old god or some shit.
    that is incompatible with current lore, it is most likely speculation by actual characters like brann for example, he often gets shit wrong.

that is incompatible with current lore, it is most likely speculation by actual characters like brann for example, he often gets shit wrong.
    Yes, it is in game speculation. It doesn't go against anything. We don't know the life cycle of an Old God. All we know is they are thrown out from the void. In what form or size or anything, we don't know.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Well we never heared N'Zoths voice before, so who knows.
    Yes we have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0CG...eature=related

He was the one screaming "Away!" at Deathwing during the Well of Eternity dungeons in the Caverns of Time.

And during the PTR of this dungeon, before it's release, there was old god tentacles slapping Deathwing away, they were removed for the live version however.
    Ryzen 3600X | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wi-fi | 16GB G.Skill FlareX 3200MHz | Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Pulse | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G3 Gold | NZXT Kraken X62 | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO | 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe M.2 | 3x 27" HP Omen 165Hz 1Ms Latency

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything of note today or just more shitposting?

It isn't a retcon, and she is very, very heavily implied to be what remains of a 5th Old God.