Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I am dying a little inside every time someone brings up this loading screen.
    I like how people are getting inventive with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I am dying a little inside every time someone brings up this loading screen.
    you'll really hate the next 5 days then...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Here's the problem: because there are "two hordes", and the two races that are most popular on it are on one side, it makes it hard for Blizz to want to give the OTHER half a huge story influence.

That's what makes me really excited for any leak that mentions racial campaigns. That's EXACTLY what the game needs right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Interesting, this is so far the leak that I believe the most, and speculation is always fun so here are my thoughts too:

• You will not have time to catch your breath. The black army has long been here, and you didn’t see it, lurking behind the burning shadow. As you say, is talking about Old Gods and their armies. ''You will not have time to catch your breathe'' could mean constant invasions like the Legion Pre-event
    I think the "You will not have time to catch your breath" means that we'll have to deal with them just after Sargeras (like in Cataclysm) without a build-up
    (like in MoP).

• The circle closed and the stars went out. ''The stars went out'' could refer to the Void extending his darkness freely through the universe now that the Legion is gone
    Il'gynoth said: "To find him, drown yourself in a circle of stars". This is clearly related, but we still don'w know what that circle of stars is.

• Once he already lied. As you say, probably Wrathion
    Or Odin. He manipulates the warrior leader into his servitude, and the other leaders to kill Helya and free him from his imprisonment in the Halls of Valor. If nothing, he's a complete dick.

• The king of diamonds blindly believes her words. As you say, Magni is probably following Old Gods whispers while he thinks that are Azeroth's
    Not sure of that. Maybe she's really Azeroth. But what if she's already corrupted and she's using him to stop Sargeras because of that? Still, after the scenario of whispers, seems hard to believe.

• They need a new Twilight Father. You know him pretty well, sir. ''Twilight Father'' is probably related to the leader of the Twilight Cult that followed Deathwing and the Old Gods. That ''sir'' could mean a knight of some kind, I cannot think about one, but a big treason is awaiting us
    Archbishop Benedictus was the Twilight Father in Cataclysm. He was replaced by Bishop Farthing in Legion (priest campaign). And it's very likely that someone'll come after him.

• Our strength is in the blood. And let us not leave their blessing in these dark days. No doubt here for me. We Azethorians are so powerful for the Titan inside our planet, empowering us, If we let the Old Gods take that power away from us, we are done
    But it says "their blessing". I'm more inclined it means the Old Gods' Curse of the Flesh here. In the end, what was a curse designed to weaken the Titan's constructs ended being a blessing. We're a mix of Titan and Old God, a mix of Light and Void, Order and Chaos. And that made us able to save Azeroth when the Titans, the Legion nor the Old Gods though possible.
    Damn, maybe Nzoth already knows this and he's trying to manipulate us for his own benefit. Even Il'gynoth said: "Still you fight? Still you refuse the gift?" when we fought it.

• The prophet would not have lied, right? Yes, no, I'm talking about another. Might be talking about Zul, but not sure
    Or Velen. Or the new Twilight Prophet (aka Twilight Father).

• What about a really big bad voodoo? Probably talking about the return of Vol'jin to help us as a ghost
    Or Rastakhan, the leader of the Zandalari. Or Zul.

• His sacrifice was in vain. Alone, in the middle of a cold emptiness. Might be talking about Arthas sacrifice to control the Plague?
    You mean Bolvar? No, I think it means Illidan: he sacrificed everything to defeat the Burning Legion, and he ends-up being the jailer of Sargeras in the middle of the space, if I'm not mistaken. But what if the Legion was too late? What if Azeroth falls anyways? Then that sacrifice was in vain.

• I chose the Abyss. Will you follow me this time? I say Arthas too. The ''Abyss'' always reminds me of WOTLK box sentence: ''When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you''. So maybe he wanted all of us as undead to fight the Old Gods or something crazy like that
    Hmmm, sounds more like a thing Sylvannas would say to his Forsaken.

• Night elves: high bloodline - high responsibility. Not sure about this. I highly doubt that they implement High Elves unless they change them to be different than Blood Elves. I'm more inclined to think that they're talking about the Highborne, and they may change them a little bit to be different from Night Elves
    I agree with you, Highborne sound more plausible. It could be just the same model but different textures (lighter hair and skin tones)

• Is it possible to lose what has already been lost? I say Zandalar. It's already lost, but they can lose it again to the Old Gods
    Or maybe the Lost Isles, the isles that the goblins reach after losing Kezan. Man, that was 7 years ago! I barely remember anything from those islands, It would be great to come back some day.

• Let the Loa tell us the way. As you say, Loa/Troll related, it might be the final quest to unite the Troll races
    I think this is clearly Zandalar. ("Let the Loa tell us the way" -> Prophet Zul -> Zuldazar -> Zandalar)

• They say, it was a city under the city. But the deeper lies the more evil place. I say Nazjatar
    Or Nyalotha. A city prison like Ulduar, but underground and forgotten, then some elves built over the old abandoned city.

• Ny’alota is a fairy tale for fools. Very intriguing this one. Ny'alota being a realm of some kind. Maybe the Shadowlands themselves?
    I'm more inclined to a city-prison like Ulduar. Whats a fairy tale is believing that it's still a prison. At this point, it's more probably that was already usurped by Nzoth and his followers, and it acts as his center of command.

How great would it be if Nyalotha ends up being under Undermine?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Seven hells this thread has really dried up.
    The thing is, even if there has been a real leak, we would be unable to identify it, at least until Blizzard unintentionally shows us something they shouldn't. So we are basicaly left with a sea of leaks which are either obviously fake (as they do not match what we already know) or they are just another variation on a theme of south seas, old gods, kul tiras and subraces.

I think the problem is that we had a bit too much info leaked/teased throughout the Legion. That's why this time we don't have things like The Dark Below or Council of Glades. And without something that would boost our imagination, we are left with the circlejerk about Eye of Azshara login screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conry View Post
    The thing is, even if there has been a real leak, we would be unable to identify it, at least until Blizzard unintentionally shows us something they shouldn't. So we are basicaly left with a sea of leaks which are either obviously fake (as they do not match what we already know) or they are just another variation on a theme of south seas, old gods, kul tiras and subraces.

I think the problem is that we had a bit too much info leaked/teased throughout the Legion. That's why this time we don't have things like The Dark Below or Council of Glades. And without something that would boost our imagination, we are left with the circlejerk about Eye of Azshara login screen.
    Let's play soggy sea biscuit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    How great would it be if Nyalotha ends up being under Undermine?
    My guess would be a huge old god or Void Lord, since the name inspiration Nyarlathotep is a living thing.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    That's what makes me really excited for any leak that mentions racial campaigns. That's EXACTLY what the game needs right now.
    It’s like you’be grabbed my heartstrings and tugged.

7+ Year Old Account

EoA and ToV sound so good though

Deleted
    That and the eternal back and forth about subraces and how Void elves make/don't make sense, and every other page someone will ask why everyone thinks Kul'Tiras will even be in the expansion name at all. Again

For the millionth time >.>

Deleted
    Weren't Un'Goro Crater filled with water in one if those Silithus wound maps? Perhaps Sargeras actually almost killed Azeroth but missed. "Her heart is a crater and we have filled it." May be literally.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance View Post
    Weren't Un'Goro Crater filled with water in one if those Silithus wound maps? Perhaps Sargeras actually almost killed Azeroth but missed. "Her heart is a crater and we have filled it." May be literally.
    That's in the magni scenario, which takes place before 7.3

And it probably isn't accurate since we're not able to see it without glitching out of the map. For all we know they might've brought Silithus/AQ there because of some sound efffects. But there is nothing lorewise indicating that the heart facility is below that part of Kalimdor.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    It's this thread's equivalent of a Rickroll, Owen. Catch up!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEN5...ature=youtu.be

^ Vídeo discussion of the most popular expansion leak right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klance View Post
    Maybe Illidan has a spare vial from the well of eternity. And ungoro crater is the next big one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post

Plis ban

10char

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post

You get double the Sailor Twyft love!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Maybe Illidan has a spare vial from the well of eternity. And ungoro crater is the next big one
    No need for a spare vial if we're getting a lot more titan blood in silithus.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Plis ban

10char
    It's a goddamn joke that everyone made here, get a hold of yourself. It's my first playful post too.
    I also purposely replied to one of the people taking it in good fun. Less salty Plis?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    The login meme has been a thing since the 7.0 hype thread though. It's not new.

- - - Updated - - -

I think a MoP-like expansion with a plot that breaks away from the obvious is somewhat likely. Plus, they've been not giving us Azshara for years; maybe they just like putting her off.

We've actually stopped Sargeras before Azshara at this point.
    Well when Azshara first heared of Sargeras she was like: Maybe he is worthy of fucking me. And that was before she sank to the bottom of the ocean, became a monster and spent thousands of years right next to the wound that was turned into the first well. And we had the Pantheon helping us against Sargeras.

I think the "You will not have time to catch your breath" means that we'll have to deal with them just after Sargeras (like in Cataclysm) without a build-up
    (like in MoP).
    Agreed. I think that if Azshara and Old Gods are coming next, they have to do it immediatly, I mean, they wouldn't have a better chance to defeat us.

Or Odin. He manipulates the warrior leader into his servitude, and the other leaders to kill Helya and free him from his imprisonment in the Halls of Valor. If nothing, he's a complete dick.
    Good point. I totally forgot about this guy, and he's quite dangerous.

Not sure of that. Maybe she's really Azeroth. But what if she's already corrupted and she's using him to stop Sargeras because of that? Still, after the scenario of whispers, seems hard to believe.
    I hope that they're Old Gods, sound much cooler to me.

Archbishop Benedictus was the Twilight Father in Cataclysm. He was replaced by Bishop Farthing in Legion (priest campaign). And it's very likely that someone'll come after him.
    Exactly my point, we will have to wait and see who is next.

But it says "their blessing". I'm more inclined it means the Old Gods' Curse of the Flesh here. In the end, what was a curse designed to weaken the Titan's constructs ended being a blessing. We're a mix of Titan and Old God, a mix of Light and Void, Order and Chaos. And that made us able to save Azeroth when the Titans, the Legion nor the Old Gods though possible. Damn, maybe Nzoth already knows this and he's trying to manipulate us for his own benefit. Even Il'gynoth said: "Still you fight? Still you refuse the gift?" when we fought it.
    Interesting. Is true that we are ''special'' in that way.

You mean Bolvar? No, I think it means Illidan: he sacrificed everything to defeat the Burning Legion, and he ends-up being the jailer of Sargeras in the middle of the space, if I'm not mistaken. But what if the Legion was too late? What if Azeroth falls anyways? Then that sacrifice was in vain.
    No. I mean Arthas. Arthas was controlling the Plague so that it didn't go in Zerg mode. So it might be that his sacrifice was in vain. Maybe Arthas ultimate goal was the defeat of the Old Gods with the Undead, something that they cannot control. And maybe his sacrifice was in vain because they control the Plague now through Bolvar.

Or maybe the Lost Isles, the isles that the goblins reach after losing Kezan. Man, that was 7 years ago! I barely remember anything from those islands, It would be great to come back some day.
    I thought about them too, but they aren't that important, I prefer Zandalar over Lost Isles.

I think this is clearly Zandalar. ("Let the Loa tell us the way" -> Prophet Zul -> Zuldazar -> Zandalar)
    Meh I don't know. I doubt that Zul is following the Loa, I think that he has his own plans or is Old God influenced.

I'm more inclined to a city-prison like Ulduar. Whats a fairy tale is believing that it's still a prison. At this point, it's more probably that was already usurped by Nzoth and his followers, and it acts as his center of command.
    Humm don't know. After Il'gnoth saying ''I journey to Ny'alotha'' when we defeat him, I expect something more that just a new ''material'' zone.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    You get double the Sailor Twyft love!
    Thank ya mate! <3