5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delphiskye View Post
    jania has one brother left and hes fine with orcs lol
    I don't think that's her brother is it is random alliance Captain

What if... just what if... let me dream for a bit...

What if the expansion really features Kul'tiras, Jaina and Lordaeron... AND will be released alongside Warcraft III HD/Remaster (preorder bonus for expansion? something like annual pass?), to hype it even more? Would fit, considering the fact that much of the action both in Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne takes place in Lordaeron!

Silly dream, but I would be so happy.

Honestly if this Hype Train doesn't make it into a slide at Blizzcon or at least mentioned I'll be so sad.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I think I have my final predictions done.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen! The latest and last version of the HYPE TRAIN!

Now, THAT is a heck of a HYPE train! /clap
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure everyone's already moved past it but I wanted to touch on the Hearthstone card back thing a tiny bit more.

When I did my initial research, I was looking to see if there were card backs associated with the release date of the HS expansion, not the announcement. So I went back and looked at the announcement dates of the expansions to see if they had a thematically matching card back for that particular month.

And the answer is: no, they didn't -- except for one, which is the Goblins VS Gnomes expac (announced November 7, 2014, they had a card back named "Goblins" for November and another one called "Gnomes" for December when it released). But besides this one exception, they haven't had cards related to the expansion matching with its announcement month. Not for a looooooong time.

However, I still think that the card has undoubtedly everything to do with whatever the new HS expansion is and is in no way related to WoW. They were teasing it for the HS crowd, not the WoW crowd.

Gotta say, I don't think it was an intentional touch. but I like how all the Metzen's are faded... like he is fading out of the public eye now

As long as Kul'Tiras isn't mashed into a coastline, we know at least that there will be SOME island/maritime shenanigans going on (moreso if Zandalar is involved as expected). I just don't think it's going to be as "YARR PIRATES" as Hearthstone is.

Unfortunately...

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Gotta say, I don't think it was an intentional touch. but I like how all the Metzen's are faded... like he is fading out of the public eye now
    I think it is, since also ghostcrawler is faded out.

10+ Year Old Account
    we all know (us) that Metzen will live on forever in our hearts! FOR THE HORDE!
    [/URL]

http://gph.is/2yYX2Fx

I had to do it.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    So you hate Blizzard for turning garrosh into a warmongering idiot, yet you praise blizzard for making him a warmongering idiot during wrath?

That makes no logical sense
    in wrath he was just a warmongering head, thats good

in MOp they made him also a idiot racist, thats not good

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    in wrath he was just a warmongering head, thats good

in MOp they made him also a idiot racist, thats not good
    Whut? Garrosh turned out to be one of the, if not the, best villains in WoW. As an Alliance Player I actually sympathized with him, especially during that WoD Nagrand Cinematic.

No, wait, I did it better this time:

https://imgur.com/a/5pPdH
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    http://gph.is/2yYX2Fx

I had to do it.
    lovely! /10
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Lordaeron : Warcraft 2 (movie)

5+ Year Old Account
    Whut? Garrosh turned out to be one of the, if not the, best villains in WoW. As an Alliance Player I actually sympathized with him, especially during that WoD Nagrand Cinematic.
    If you sympathize with a clear Nazi parallel you should examine that pretty closely...

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    If you sympathize with a clear Nazi parallel you should examine that pretty closely...
    There is a Tumblr image that is perfect for this actually... fucking Tumblr...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c3/3d/93/c...t-powerful.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Lordaeron : Warcraft 2 (movie)
    if they do a new movie, they have to explain all those people who don't know about WC2 who are all those alliance heros are. So my theory about the L to lead to a WoD style but on old alliance characters based expansion!