The lack of legit potential leaks makes me curious. You'd think with all the people working on the next xpac youd get atleast one decent leak. Every other xpac had one. Why i understand and am alittle curious if were even getting an xpac announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Awwww yeah....remembered it!

Also wow, why can I remember that kind of random stuff and not important things?
    Welcome to my brain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracerz07 View Post
    I think people are seriously overlooking that screen shot. This is exactly the type of shit that ends up being real every single year.
    Which one? The several years old dalaran picture or the Celia-Sylvanas picture that pretty sure wouldn't be part of the BlizzCon presentation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It's from 2008 Blizzcon, jeez chill out people!
    Heh... "Chill" out...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well it was almost 10 years ago.
    Which is why I can't believe I remember that and not the things like "Did I grab my wallet?" from like 2 hours ago...
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    The lack of legit potential leaks makes me curious. You'd think with all the people working on the next xpac youd get atleast one decent leak. Every other xpac had one. Why i understand and am alittle curious if were even getting an xpac announcement
    If you make your threat clear enough, there is no reason for them to risk their jobs or legal complications over a leak. Hence the fact that we don't seem to have anything yet this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    if you mean the Legionfall Champions

Paladin - Ghost Night Elf
    Warrior - Worgen/Orc
    Death Knight - Forsaken
    Hunter - Nightborne
    Shaman - Grimmtotem Tauren
    Rogue - Human
    Demon Hunter - Naga
    Monk - Pandaren
    Druid - Night Elf
    Mage - Blood Elf
    Priest-
    Warlock- Human
    The biggest hints are Nightborne Hunters and Night Elf Paladins. You could make a case for Lady Stheno but she doesn't even use glaives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Legion expansion being mostly hidden says hello. Yeah someone did *leak* it but it stayed mostly hidden.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone's wondering about the actual origins of the Dalaran mock-up, it's from a post someone made on reddit not too long ago showing how Dalaran would've looked before it became a flying city.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another problem with the alleged Calia/Sylvanas screenshot - we have evidence Sylvanas is getting a new outfit (I forget where from? A hoodie or something?), and Sylvanas isn't wearing a new outfit there.

Deleted
    What silly idea! ;p

On my phone, so I didn't get a proper look. Now I see it looks pretty dated. I mean look at those drapes, pii-eew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    The "Dalaran back in place" one which looks like it's from years ago and seems vaguely familiar or the Calia and Sylvanas one which looks strangely cheap/fake?

- - - Updated - - -

That's why it seemed so familiar!

The sylvanas one, it in no way or form looks fake, it looks like someone on an alpha client. Doing a quest took a screen shot. Now regarding the Dalaran pic, I have no idea why people are talking about an item that was presented in 2008 as a joke at blizzcon. It’s not new or relevant.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Legion expansion being mostly hidden says hello. Yeah someone did *leak* it but it stayed mostly hidden.
    Honestly at the rate they've been able to better and better hide stuff I'm curious if we even got a proper "leak" this time around. While WoD had that sense of "there's no WAY they'll do that" about it...I think Legion had a few people sold. This time around I'm not feeling anything that hasn't already been disproven.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Maybe someone kills Sylvanas again in the middle of the Lordaeron throne room?
    That...that would be a third death for her, no? Maybe a pre-expansion event?

7+ Year Old Account
    What silly idea! ;p

It's officially debunked!

(this is happening because I complained about the lack of work we have to do)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scayde View Post
    That...that would be a third death for her, no? Maybe a pre-expansion event?
    it would be her 4th.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Another problem with the alleged Calia/Sylvanas screenshot - we have evidence Sylvanas is getting a new outfit (I forget where from? A hoodie or something?), and Sylvanas isn't wearing a new outfit there.
    I have never heard anything like that.

the only leak i'd believe is one that also talks about 7.3.5 tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    if you mean the Legionfall Champions

Paladin - Ghost Night Elf
    Warrior - Worgen/Orc
    Death Knight - Forsaken
    Hunter - Nightborne
    Shaman - Grimmtotem Tauren
    Rogue - Human
    Demon Hunter - Naga
    Monk - Pandaren
    Druid - Night Elf
    Mage - Blood Elf
    Priest - Banshee
    Warlock- Human
    No I mean any champion that the class halls have that would be an Oddity. Isn't there a Dark Iron Dwarf as a champion?