Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    I would shat myself! wow this would be so great or not, but it looks unexpected and cool enough.
    Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing that expansion. It is why I reposted it here so people could see.
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

Is Thal'Dranath mentioned in any of the leaks? I highly doubt Blizzard won't use the entirely complete zone that they worked for Legion. I can see them using it as some connecting point between expansions in 7.4 or something, but unfortunately Ion has already confirmed otherwise, "Ion Hazzikostas confirmed on a live Q&A on June 16, 2016 that the island will not be featured in the expansion". If not this expansion, ancient elven island is fitting for boat expansion, also it should be close to Kul Tiras on the map.

1 day, 16 hours and 3 minutes hype!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    2000 pages!! WOOHOO!
    Gratz on 40k post. Click here to claim your prize: https://i.imgur.com/t72MgQn.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by majesta View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing that expansion. It is why I reposted it here so people could see.
    Which one you talkin about?

Dammit, I missed Page 2000.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Dammit, I missed Page 2000.
    Welcome to the future old man!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adoxe View Post
    dammit, i missed page 2000.
    and 2001 ...

Deleted
    I just had an epiphany. Vol'jin's urn will work as a djinn in a bottle, but to summon the spirit of Vol'jin you have to shake it instead of rubbing it. We will carry the urn around and Vol'jin will work as a Khadgar-like character for this expansion. And in this new form, Vol'jin will be called..

Vol'djinn!

So, I'm ready for the "Battle of Azeroth".

I know it's probably fake but I keep repeating Void Elves with Dark Naaru wings to myself and it's hyping me.

What are Dark Naaru wings?!

What does it mean?!

Deleted
    40 more hours till opening ceremony which takes like what an hour ? so 40 hours 50 mins till we know what is up...

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post
    and 2001 ...
    Hey, not fair! It's your fault for distracting me with pm's!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conry View Post
    I just had an epiphany. Vol'jin's urn will work as a djinn in a bottle, but to summon the spirit of Vol'jin you have to shake it instead of rubbing it. We will carry the urn around and Vol'jin will work as a Khadgar-like character for this expansion. And in this new form, Vol'jin will be called..

Vol'djinn!
    He and Kel'thuzad can clink their metal prisons and become best friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    I know it's probably fake but I keep repeating Void Elves with Dark Naaru wings to myself and it's hyping me.

What are Dark Naaru wings?!

What does it mean?!
    you know, abstract crystally shape.

Quote Originally Posted by lucidfox View Post
    realmofshadows.com domain is registered with Domains by Proxy on GoDaddy and redirects to a "domain for sale" page.

Just food for thought.
    i know its hard for some ppls brains to imagine that maybe the name used for the leak isnt the name the xpac will released with. i know. hard stuff.

the only problem is: that dont change anything related to the content of the leak. not in the slightest.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Envis79 View Post
    Is Thal'Dranath mentioned in any of the leaks? I highly doubt Blizzard won't use the entirely complete zone that they worked for Legion. I can see them using it as some connecting point between expansions in 7.4 or something, but unfortunately Ion has already confirmed otherwise, "Ion Hazzikostas confirmed on a live Q&A on June 16, 2016 that the island will not be featured in the expansion". If not this expansion, ancient elven island is fitting for boat expansion, also it should be close to Kul Tiras on the map.
    I highly doubt Thal'Dranath was ever "entirely complete". We have zero evidence to suggest it was. It seems to have been less complete the Faralohn and a ton of stuff cut entirely from WoD, so I wouldn't expect to see it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Hey, not fair! It's your fault for distracting me with pm's!
    whaaaaaat ?

But i am getting tired 3 am atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Void Elves is probably one of the dumbest ideas I've seen lately. Why would they give Night Elves some dumb Shadow Priest form instead of something like a High Elf?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting