Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    Me stating something about WarCraft 4 and it being announced at Blizzcon 2019 or sometime in 2019 doesn't neccesarily mean it will happen on those exact days or time frames BUT if the gamee does get announced say a bit later than 2019 or maybe before 2019 or hell 2020 then the leak is still true because the game actually is real and was mentioned as part of the leak in the first place. You see how this works? Things during production time/development in the gaming industry change all the time, schedules shifts, ideas come up, problems arise, problems get solved, etc... Nothing is ever ever set in stone in terms of dates or times 100% of the time.

Also, if the leak for Overwatch says "Melee support hero" what happens if the hero turns out to be a support hero but not melee? Does that make the leak a lie? No, because it was a leak and it had the word support in it. Same thing can be said for them revealing a melee hero but not a support. Leaks need to be taken as pieces of information and puzzles that either match up together or don't. They do not always have to be 100% accurate. Although, there are leakers/insiders that are able to hit every nail on the head but that's very very rare. usually those types of people know higher level people than normal in the companies.
    If it's wrong, it's wrong.

There is literally no way to tell "I-it's true I swear! They just changed stuff in production" apart from someone spouting conjecture based on the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Sylvanas is important?? Thanks!
    ..I was saying she was going to be important in Legion.. ..If that's what you were asking.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

We reached 2010, the year of Cataclysm, *cough* it's sh*t *cough*

And I posted it on page 2011... *sob*
    Last edited by Mythabay; 2017-11-02 at 03:02 AM.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    I am an idiot and should of put up a disclaimer before posting that to be honest. Here it goes

Disclaimer - There have been a couple of things that I've been hearing behind the scenes for Blizzard. Where or what and how I do not want to discuss - take it how you want it with a grain of salt. I am in no shape or form responsible for these rumors or factual evidence.

What you guys need to learn about real or fakes leaks is this. If someone is told something, or someone has been suggesting something to somebody else. That person who they suggested it to hold 0% responbility for the leak and you need to respect the fact that they're giving you the information in the first place. Yes half can be real and half not, or maybe 80% real 20% not.

Point of matter is this... let me give you an example

Me stating something about WarCraft 4 and it being announced at Blizzcon 2019 or sometime in 2019 doesn't neccesarily mean it will happen on those exact days or time frames BUT if the gamee does get announced say a bit later than 2019 or maybe before 2019 or hell 2020 then the leak is still true because the game actually is real and was mentioned as part of the leak in the first place. You see how this works? Things during production time/development in the gaming industry change all the time, schedules shifts, ideas come up, problems arise, problems get solved, etc... Nothing is ever ever set in stone in terms of dates or times 100% of the time.

Also, if the leak for Overwatch says "Melee support hero" what happens if the hero turns out to be a support hero but not melee? Does that make the leak a lie? No, because it was a leak and it had the word support in it. Same thing can be said for them revealing a melee hero but not a support. Leaks need to be taken as pieces of information and puzzles that either match up together or don't. They do not always have to be 100% accurate. Although, there are leakers/insiders that are able to hit every nail on the head but that's very very rare. usually those types of people know higher level people than normal in the companies.

I am gonna say this one more time. No leaker is responsible for the information he or she is given. Now you probably think I am saying this to defend myself. I honestly do not really care what people think of me or someone else on the internet. Have fun with this and specilate all you guys want. See you at Blizzcon 2017 and I'll be here as well waiting for you all replies and impressions. Good blizzcon 2017 to you all.
    also your thread was wrong because hearthstone is getting a pirate themed expansion, not a troll one, so why should anybody believe ****just another "leak"****

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    But it wasnt you, it was some guy on 4chan.

And your whole stuff is wrong.

Because using your logic I could say "Here is the wow expansion, I might be wrong but i am right because it does have something to do with warcraft.

Doesnt have to have something to do with World of but it has warcraft in it thus i am correct.

herp derp atheists 1 christians 0
    I think I watched too much Seinfeld back in the day because I totally hear Costanza saying this and can visualize the expression and hand gesture after "And your whole stuff is wrong.".

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    huff huff quick gotta google vol'jin urn see what pops up
    What? It was on the front page here at one point. Everyone saw it. Anyone who pays attention to lore, which there are a lot of on this forum, would remember something that significant. Again, sorry your memory sucks. Try again, though. You'll get it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    I dont take a leak on threads, I take a leak either outdoors or on the toilet.
    Ohh, That's good. So what leak were speaking of...
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    also your thread was wrong because hearthstone is getting a pirate themed expansion, not a troll one
    Again the leaker doesn't take the responsiblity but I see you fail at reading comprehension.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    ..I was saying she was going to be important in Legion.. ..If that's what you were asking.
    Was she? She sort of briefly appeared at the beginning of the expansion and in one zone story then vanished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    If it's wrong, it's wrong.

There is literally no way to tell "I-it's true I swear! They just changed stuff in production" apart from someone spouting conjecture based on the obvious.
    Do you work in the gaming industry and know how things work? I did not think so.

Guys I predict there will be a blizzcon announcement at blizzcon.

Now I am 100% correct.

I also predict there will be announcements.

this is now used as my leak.

There will be a wow expansion it has something to do with warcraft characters.

it will sck because it is an uneven expansion (legion is 7.0 thus even because napkin math)

I am an idiot and should of put up a disclaimer before posting that to be honest. Here it goes

Disclaimer - There have been a couple of things that I've been hearing behind the scenes for Blizzard. Where or what and how I do not want to discuss - take it how you want it with a grain of salt. I am in no shape or form responsible for these rumors or factual evidence.

What you guys need to learn about real or fakes leaks is this. If someone is told something, or someone has been suggesting something to somebody else. That person who they suggested it to hold 0% responbility for the leak and you need to respect the fact that they're giving you the information in the first place. Yes half can be real and half not, or maybe 80% real 20% not.

Point of matter is this... let me give you an example

I am gonna say this one more time. No leaker is responsible for the information he or she is given. Now you probably think I am saying this to defend myself. I honestly do not really care what people think of me or someone else on the internet. Have fun with this and specilate all you guys want. See you at Blizzcon 2017 and I'll be here as well waiting for you all replies and impressions. Good blizzcon 2017 to you all.
    Honestly I've heard much about the OW hero. I've heard it was going to be the queen, a melee support hero, and a flamethrower hero. I honestly don't know but I hope it's the melee support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    What? It was on the front page here at one point. Everyone saw it. Anyone who pays attention to lore, which there are a lot of on this forum, would remember something that significant. Again, sorry your memory sucks. Try again, though. You'll get it eventually.
    Not that I believe the leak but the urn escaped me(I hate my less then average memory). All I remembered was something about his tusk being taken or something.

Do you work in the gaming industry and know how things work? I did not think so.
    You don't need to be in the gaming industry to tell if something is fake.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Again the leaker doesn't take the responsiblity but I see you fail at reading comprehension.
    Alternatively, you post stupid stuff and get stupid results.

also let's not take stabs at people's intellect when we're saying things like "should of"

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Was she? She sort of briefly appeared at the beginning of the expansion and in one zone story then vanished.
    She's set to reappear in a cinematic with the sisters before the expansion ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    I think I watched too much Seinfeld back in the day because I totally hear Costanza saying this and can visualize the expression and hand gesture after "And your whole stuff is wrong.".

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    She's set to reappear in a cinematic with the sisters before the expansion ends.
    That'd be nice but... I wouldn't say she was an "important" character in Legion. In terms of relevance to the story generally, how often she appeared, and so on, I'm not sure she's even top 10. Maybe just edging in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Alternatively, you post stupid stuff and get stupid results.

also let's not take stabs at people's intellect when we're saying things like "should of"
    I post stupid stuff? lol. I think you're talking about Anduin Menethil, got the wrong guy buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    Actually, my first PvP was on my Dwarf Hunter: Tylon (Now deleted) at level 38 at Arathi Basin in 2004 (Two months into BC), when I got my own account.

Also, my first raid was The Black Temple on a Night Elf Feral Druid (obviously Level 70) in May 2005...
    you raided a TBC instance at level 70 2 years before the patch that opened BT was out? pogchamp

Note to self:

Dont stay up until 4 in the morning shitposting when you have university at 8.