I'm going out for a few hours and after that I will have to study! @Shadochi Do what you have to do. If you want to take that throne from me do so. But if in a flash of wisdom you decide we are stronger together rather than fighting each other, and decide to leave me on that throne remember this: together, the shitposting will be stronger than ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    This level of chatting/shitposting is usually reached around the announcement, and a few hours afterwards, not a day before...

You guys have written more than a hundred pages of nothing in about 12 hours.
    You are very welcome.

ALL PRAISE URSOC

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Twas the day before Blizzcon and all through the Hypetrain's cars, not a poster was sleeping; not even Drekmar,

Fahrad and Shado fought for the throne; neither backing down til they could claim it as their own.

Paula Deen ate butter with a sigh, for once more there would be no gib lizzards to fry.

Hitei was studying some underground charts; dreaming of the day we would explore cavern's hearts.

In Ogres We Trust awaited his favorite race; unaware that Blizzard would soon throw his dreams in his face.

Marlamin was off mining data with glee; in hopes that some new leak would soon spring free.

Lightsong sailed throughout the South Seas; letting his hair flow in the hype-breeze.

Slowpoke sat in the judgement of all; joining no team, heeding no call.

Nyel was full of hype too; if not for Veil of Shadows, then for something new.

Ebaum's sat firmly on Davy Jones' team; hoping that the new expansion would have a ghostly sheen.

Bjoramier lie in the realm of the banned; with us in spirit, though not on our land.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    It feels like some people here haven't slept for days. Doesn't matter what hour I appear, they are always in the current page posting. WTF? Do you not sleep on the Blizzcon week?
    I slept for only four hours, so I could fall asleep easier tonight and have a long conversation with Monsieur Metzen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I'm going out for a few hours and after that I will have to study! @Shadochi Do what you have to do. If you want to take that throne from me do so. But if in a flash of wisdom you decide we are stronger together rather than fighting each other, and decide to leave me on that throne remember this: together, the shitposting will be stronger than ever.
    We are the brotherhood! As long as we hold the top of the list this thread is bad hands (can't really say good hands, but you get what I mean)!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    @Sadochi @Fahrad Wagner

Whoever wins, or may cooperation happen. Could I be the trusted crown adviser? I'm smarter than your average bear after all.

Just imagine sitting on the Salty Throne, and asking council in a time of need:

"What should we do to solvent this situation my trusty advisers?" - asked the King.

"We need to get more salmen and humen cub my majesty"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    @Sadochi @Fahrad Wagner

Whoever wins, or may cooperation happen. Could I be the trusted crown adviser? I'm smarter than your average bear after all.

Just imagine sitting on the Salty Throne, and asking council in a time of need:

"What should we do to solvent this situation my trusty advisers?" - asked the King.

"We need to get more salmen and humen cub my majesty"
    You are already the adviser to the Brotherhood, and a delegate of the Great Bear Empire.

Twas the day before Blizzcon and all through the Hypetrain's cars, not a poster was sleeping; not even Drekmar,

Fahrad and Shado fought for the throne; neither backing down til they could claim it as their own.

Paula Deen ate butter with a sigh, for once more there would be no gib lizzards to fry.

Hitei was studying some underground charts; dreaming of the day we would explore cavern's hearts.

In Ogres We Trust awaited his favorite race; unaware that Blizzard would soon throw his dreams in his face.

Marlamin was off mining data with glee; in hopes that some new leak would soon spring free.

Lightsong sailed throughout the South Seas; letting his hair flow in the hype-breeze.

Slowpoke sat in the judgement of all; joining no team, heeding no call.

Nyel was full of hype too; if not for Veil of Shadows, then for something new.

Ebaum's sat firmly on Davy Jones' team; hoping that the new expansion would have a ghostly sheen.

Bjoramier lie in the realm of the banned; with us in spirit, though not on our land.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to keep adding; that's all I could come up with right now.
    Gib Lizard

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    It feels like some people here haven't slept for days. Doesn't matter what hour I appear, they are always in the current page posting. WTF? Do you not sleep on the Blizzcon week?
    I wish I could sleep more, would make the time go by faster.

Instead, I have been lurking and reading all the shitposting. x'D

7+ Year Old Account
    I like to think that we're some of the more productive people in this thread when we want to be.
    True, just that there isn't many leaks around, so nothing productive for us to do.

As a wise, old, man once said:

"The dryer the leaks weeks, the better the Blizzcon my child."

Deleted
    Anything exciting happened and suddenly the thread jumped 100+ pages overnight?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    1day... 8 hours... 39 minutes... 40 seconds...

THE OPENING CEREMONY!

Everyone in this thread is just super excited and I'm sitting here at work wanting to die

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandokei View Post
    Anything exciting happened and suddenly the thread jumped 100+ pages overnight?
    Quote Originally Posted by spacebuddha View Post
    so you guys say while i was sleeping my lovely 8 hours nothing but shitposting happend here?

Monsieur Metzen told me (in my dream) that he doesn't want to leak the expansion.

And for people thinking i'm joking, this did actually happen in my dream last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    so you guys say while i was sleeping my lovely 8 hours nothing but shitposting happend here?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Everyone in this thread is just super excited and I'm sitting here at work wanting to die
    Have you at least asked for tomorrow off? Or plan on calling in sick?

Quote Originally Posted by spacebuddha View Post
    Well, to be fair, nothing but shitposting has been happening for days in here.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Gib Lizard
    Pls Blizz Gief!

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not alone.

Got 56 JIRA fixes on my shoulders as I shitpost.

10+ Year Old Account
    World Of Shitposts.

Everything in game will turn into cats doing shitposts.

You heard it here...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Have you at least asked for tomorrow off? Or plan on calling in sick?
    I for example don't need to take the day off. I live in Europe so the Opening Ceremony starts at 6PM.