Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Oh... That's too far away.

- - - Updated - - -

It's better this way but just a small thing just for us to talk about wouldn't be too bad as well.

Anyway, does anyone expect anything else than Jaina / Sylvanas + Azshara / N'zoth at this point. What else could it be?
    Much too far.

I'm hoping for Jaina/Sylvanas and Azshara/N'zoth. All this Lordaeron stuff has me slightly worried. I do think that a lot of the Lordaeron plot could be first tier stuff, though, if we have it.

Still want playable naga. I'm not hopeful, but I want it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    1 day before Blizzcon and NO leaks!
    Impressive. I believe this is the first year of no valid leaks at all.

Would be a surprise if one of the alledged fake leaks turns out to be real.
    Legion was leaked 2 days beforehand in the hype thread and most people just ignored it:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post35267612

Best response: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post35267664

So it's quite possible that we just missed it.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so happy i live in Norway. Blizzcon is starting at around 7 in the evening, after work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    jiggler, do you happen to be a member of the International Association of Mammals and More Specifically Bears?

If not, your kind mindset is what we look for.
    Not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Legion was leaked 2 days beforehand in the hype thread and most people just ignored it:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post35267612

Best response: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post35267664

So it's quite possible that we just missed it.

I would be surprised if it was leaked and we didn't notice/believe it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't be the first time, as shown in the example above. And this was an actually "my buddy works at blizz" leak.

I do recall the theory being several videos were taken down because they were meant to be released later but have any of them come back up yet?

Why would you be surprised after that Legion leak? It was literally not any more believable at that point. in hindsight it's obvious that it was correct but back then there was nothing to make you assume it wasn't just pulled out of someone's ass like all the other fake leaks.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Much too far.

I do think that a lot of the Lordaeron plot could be first tier stuff, though, if we have it.
    That empty zone near Ghostlands and both Plaguelands still makes me curious as hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    It's not a switch in tactics for AV. The big difference between vanilla AV and now are the NPCs. There used to be a lot more of them, and they were a lot stronger relative to the players compared to now.

The tactics we use today were impossible in Vanilla.
    Not entirely true most of those NPCs are still avaliable we just don't grind the items to summon them anymore. And by the end of vanilla we did the rush tactic because our gear got to the point the NPCs were comfortably kill able but by tbc they were trivial.

7+ Year Old Account
    aaaand sig is done.

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    It was probably drowned in shit posts and people spamming the fake login screen meme

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vondoo View Post
    It was probably drowned in shit posts and people spamming the fake login screen meme
    What if the brotherhood actually works for blizzard with the task to debunk and drown the real like shall it arise?

What if the brotherhood actually works for blizzard with the task to debunk and drown the real like shall it arise?

Celestalon has been Shadochi the whole time!
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Celestalon has been Shadochi the whole time!
    I'm not saying we're the same person, just that nobody has ever seen us in the same room or knows my hair color.

5+ Year Old Account
    That's a symbol/crest. And here's why it was removed:

heeyyyyyyyyyyy guuuuuys only one side of these rings has wow symbols why we have a skull in a hat?
    do not annoy the dragon for you are small crunchy and good with sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    That empty zone near Ghostlands and both Plaguelands still makes me curious as hell.
    Agreed. The fact that Cataclysm opened many locked zones in the old world (Uldum, Hyjal, Twilight Highlands) but ignored only this place makes me even more curious. Always thought they forgot about it, but with the recent "leaks" popping up maybe this was intentional?

Anyways, even though I am curious to see that area, it looks too small for a leveling zone. Guess "Northern Plaguelands" could work as a starting zone for a future hero class, like DK's Scarlet Enclave? Maybe for Necromancers when WotLK2 finally comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by delphiskye View Post
    heeyyyyyyyyyyy guuuuuys only one side of these rings has wow symbols why we have a skull in a hat?
    nearly 100% sure thats for hearthstone South Seas. Seems like a goofy thing they'd do for it. Someone said that area was a hearthstone area i think

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Agreed. The fact that Cataclysm opened many locked zones in the old world (Uldum, Hyjal, Twilight Highlands) but ignored only this place makes me even more curious. Always thought they forgot about it, but with the recent "leaks" popping up maybe this was intentional?

Anyways, even though I am curious to see that area, it looks too small for a leveling zone. Guess "Northern Plaguelands" could work as a starting zone for a future hero class, like DK's Scarlet Enclave? Maybe for Necromancers when WotLK2 finally comes out?

First off that's own is obviously stratholme second of all if they opened it up you would be able to fly directly to the edge of the continent and realize that the ghostlands isn't actually there hence why they didn't do it