Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Fell for it. Now Im triggered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyeara View Post
    Yay for the ignore option, for all the shitters shitposting that stupid "meme" of the fake login screen, it was okay for the first 3 times, but not the last 35000 times.
    Don't be a sourpuss, this whole thread has been one big meme. Besides, I think the more you beat it to death, the funnier it gets.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    Fell for it. Now Im triggered.
    You do need any salt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steehl View Post
    A bunch of people have speculated she'll got an omnic-type body based on the image they presented a long time ago (between Tracer and Mercy in the pic)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ba0175ef18.jpg
    That's pretty awesome. Even more juicy information this BlizzCon!

Since there's not actual leaks to discuss about, what other panels are you guys watching? Every thing seems boring compared to WoW panels in a year with a WoW expansion announcement. I will probably watch SCII what's next even tough I know it will be just some dumb DLC like Nova Ops or something. At least it's more than Diablo 3 panels... Poor guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danare View Post
    You do need any salt?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What panels do you plan to watch/attend, besides the Wow's What next ofc.
    Opening Ceremony (Main Stage probably since the others are for Overwatch and Hearthstone), WoW - What's Next, Flu Shot and maybe the end of Allcraft Live, Overwatch - What's next, WoW - Gameplay/Systems, Community Night.

The Instance Live, The Art of Warcraft, Work, Muse.

Also while I was looking over the schedule I saw this and it triggered me.

FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh you got enough, then never mind. *mutters* what I'm going to do with my storehouse of salt...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyeara View Post
    Yay for the ignore option, for all the shitters shitposting that stupid "meme" of the fake login screen, it was okay for the first 3 times, but not the last 35000 times.
    Help me report them. Thanks

Blizzard just released a new store item "Sylvanas Windrunner" sculpture. Maybe a hint to next expansion?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...een-home-today

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    An untextured lighthouse model from super early.
    How is that not considered more evidence toward Kul'tiras expansion in this list?: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...acJEGtjr0/edit

We know for a fact Blizzard is already working on the next expansion once the current one ships, and untextured Kul'tiras lighthouses found at the start of Legion practically scream 8.0 expansion to me, especially considering we haven't seen them yet.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Jesus. 100 pages since I went to bed last night. Finally caught up. You all bring shitposting to another level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Since there's not actual leaks to discuss about, what other panels are you guys watching? Every thing seems boring compared to WoW panels in a year with a WoW expansion announcement. I will probably watch SCII what's next even tough I know it will be just some dumb DLC like Nova Ops or something. At least it's more than Diablo 3 panels... Poor guys.
    WoW, Overwatch and Hearthstone whats next will get my full attention. The rest, I will put them on 2nd monitor and farm some gold to buy next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    https://twitter.com/bdbrode/status/926144077443186688

Ben Brode has said multiple stages. Hm
    Doesn't he mean it's being shown on all stages (people on the main stage, video screens on the other stages)?

Deleted
    no whjat you mean is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFvODXrGPdg my lil'murican

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    How is that not considered more evidence toward Kul'tiras expansion in this list?: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...acJEGtjr0/edit

We know for a fact Blizzard is already working on the next expansion once the current one ships, and untextured Kul'tiras lighthouses found at the start of Legion practically scream 8.0 expansion to me, especially considering we haven't seen them yet.
    The reason I didn't mention them is because it seems the Kul Tiras lighthouse might actually have been part of Legion content early on (it's under the Azsuna directory, one of the first zones they worked on). This version of the zone also had the tower in the middle of Dalaran, but it was separate and not in Dalaran.

7+ Year Old Account
    WoW, Overwatch and Hearthstone whats next will get my full attention. The rest, I will put them on 2nd monitor and farm some gold to buy next expansion.
    @Xlightning WoW and d3 for me. OW can fuck right off. Pos game

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    @Xlightning WoW and d3 for me. OW can fuck right off. Pos game
    They already said D3 isn't getting anything (new).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    The reason I didn't mention them is because it seems the Kul Tiras lighthouse might actually have been part of Legion content early on (it's under the Azsuna directory, one of the first zones they worked on). This version of the zone also had the tower in the middle of Dalaran, but it was separate and not in Dalaran.
    Marla my turtle bro, which leak do you favour the most?

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post

Because it's odd for next expansion models to end up in early builds of the current expansion, so people just assumed it was scrapped from broken shore or something, I guess.