10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Here's how I think the cinematic is going down: It opens up to the horde attacking Stormwind harbor, Jaina comes to the rescue with the Kul Tiras fleet but then they're all ambushed by Azshara and N'zoth's Naga / Black Empire.

Now wouldn't that make for a FUCKING SICK cinematic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    https://imgur.com/t72MgQn
    The Original upload has more than 12000 victims.
    fun fact, one istance on legion has this name

If anything, I hope it's the Cluemancer one because I want Ogres.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Varimathras isn't a timetraveler, Antorus still happens before the novel and before Sylvanas does something in SW
    Right, he was her right hand though, and knows her through and through. He likely knows her long term goals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Plot twist: One of the main characters that everyone knows is an incarnation of N'zoth and has been dead for years. We were never talking to them. Dubbed internally as the "SIxth sense experience" moment referring to how that movie ended.
    That sounds very interesting, very nice plot twist in my honest opinion. UNLESS, if it'd turn out to be Jaina, then no, then it's very depressing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Going for Shadows Fall, here:

World of Warcraft:Shadows Fall
    Focusing on a war between Horde and Alliance being manipulated by the Old Gods after the events of Silithus. Every major lore character is involved and YOU are an enemy and friend at the same time.
    Lvl 120 cap
    Currency is Azerite
    Horde:HM Tauren,Zandalari trolls,Nightborne races
    Alliance:AoL Draenei,Void Elves,Dark iron dwarves races
    Worgen and Goblin new models will be rolled out next year.
    7 new zones(3 are on Kul'Tiras) plus 2 more zones added in content patches
    City sieges for open world pvp.
    Customisation overhaul including height changer and tattoos.
    Racial storylines
    Horde vs Alliance with the Windrunner sisters and Jaina being the main characters
    Artifact weapons are sacrificed for the most part to seal the wound of Silithus. Windrunner bow is given back to Alleria.
    Weapon crafting system.
    Level scale up happening in Azeroth
    Three new battlegrounds
    3.0 revamp of level experience has been in development for nearly 4 years. Expect zone changes worldwide so the events post MoP will be visible such as territory changes all with Legion tier details so expect new settlements where before were ruins. Gilneas is remade.
    Old zones now have storylines attached to them rather than complete 96/96 quests. Storyline chapters are now the norm from Elwynn to Silithus after being used in MoP,WoD and Legion.
    Silvermoon and Exodar brought from the TBC map into the current map allowing flight and more immersion details with updated level up experience.
    Sylvanas has Tyr's hand.
    Cross faction communications are now possible but only on RP and RP-PVP realms for now. All alliance can understand orcish and all horde can understand common. Other languages are still not possible for cross communication.

Plot twist: One of the main characters that everyone knows is an incarnation of N'zoth and has been dead for years. We were never talking to them. Dubbed internally as the "SIxth sense experience" moment referring to how that movie ended.

(leaked today some hours ago)
    thismight be it bois, isnt this originally genkis leak

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Thanks.
    Big "HA" to the guy who said there wasn't a quote like that. And yeah i knew he wastalking about Sylvanas, but now it's confirmed. It also indicates she'll do something sinister in Stormwind
    "It matters not. You are blind to the true darkness-"

So I take it there's a looming threat in the background. Meanwhile the Alliance and Horde rip each others' throats. I hope the final patch marks the end of both factions, and N'Zoth reigns supreme.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    This brotherhood REEKS of disappointment. It will be disbanded tomorrow.
    While I had some contribution in it, the RotL list was a group effort of my IRL worldbuilding/wow buddies to get all the crappy ideas out of us.

And for those interested.

RotL = Rage of the Leviathan
    With the Leviathan being the supreme Void Lord and the rage being the destruction caused to K'Aresh.

I was actually amazed how the Leviathan (from 7.3 doomsayers) was discussed a day or two after the RotL screenshot, and was ready to come out of hiding if somebody guessed it.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    p.s. golden's writing makes my eyeballs bleed, and makes me feel like I am reading a book from a middle school library.
    I wanted to say as much, but held back because I didn't want to be the first. The writing is abysmal. She explains rather than shows, etc, completely lame. It reads like a plot sketch for a movie, made by a rookie.

Not the biggest fan of Sylvanas, but I really do not want her to go the Garrosh route. Just let the Horde have a Warchief for more than one expansion cycle.

5+ Year Old Account
    Genn's gonna' die isn't he. :s
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Here's how I think the cinematic is going down: It opens up to the horde attacking Stormwind harbor, Jaina comes to the rescue with the Kul Tiras fleet but then they're all ambushed by Azshara and N'zoth's Naga / Black Empire.

Now wouldn't that make for a FUCKING SICK cinematic.
    That's partly how I see it playing out as well. They HAVE to do something cool with the Kul Tiras navy, they just have to.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think people assuming Stormwind will not only actually be attacked, but actually fall, because it's in the intro a fantasy novel don't understand how fantasy novels work.

At all.

The gullibility levels here are off the charts. But it does prove why fantasy authors often format their books with an initial misdirect like that.

A three-way Sylvanas, Jaina+KT, Aszhara car crash (boat crash?) is entirely possible though, as it would avert the actual attack on Stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is interesting

and Actually, for all those who cry Garrosh 2.0

Sylvanas taking Military action against the Alliance is justified. Remember the Alliance was it who attacked the Horde in Stormheim first. Up to the assault on the Broken Shore the Horde and Alliance worked together, but Horde hat to retreat earlier. And this is lead to Varians death, witnessed by Genn, who in return attacked the Horde.

I can see that Sylvanas is marching with the Horde Army to Stormwind to actually demand Greymanes head to continue the Peace.

This will of course not happen. Something will happen here. Most likely Jaina arriving and attacking the Horde who is waiting for the Alliances answer of Greymanes head.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    thismight be it bois, isnt this originally genkis leak
    Can't be. Genki said no races or sub-races.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Haha Sylvanus is confirmed a bitch, she said she approved of the Theramore bombing, just not the timing. Take that, forum nerds, who argued against me for years!

p.s. golden's writing makes my eyeballs bleed, and makes me feel like I am reading a book from a middle school library.
    yep sylvanas is on the road to being a raid boss and i might finally get to shiv her smarmy face every reset.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    This is interesting

and Actually, for all those who cry Garrosh 2.0

Sylvanas taking Military action against the Alliance is justified. Remember the Alliance was it who attacked the Horde in Stormheim first. Up to the assault on the Broken Shore the Horde and Alliance worked together, but Horde hat to retreat earlier. And this is lead to Varians death, witnessed by Genn, who in return attacked the Horde.

I can see that Sylvanas is marching with the Horde Army to Stormwind to actually demand Greymanes head to continue the Peace.

This will of course not happen. Something will happen here. Most likely Jaina arriving and attacking the Horde who is waiting for the Alliances answer of Greymanes head.
    I mean the Horde attacked the Val'kyr first.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Haha Sylvanus is confirmed a bitch, she said she approved of the Theramore bombing, just not the timing. Take that, forum nerds, who argued against me for years!

What’s wrong with approving of nuking Theramoore? It was a valid military target.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    More importantly it means someone in the Alliance will betray them.
    Magni, maybe? Azeroth's been whispering to him. What if he's really been hearing the Old Gods?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Can't be. Genki said no races or sub-races.
    he said no races, he mentioned races getting huge overhaul and much mroe customizaton, that sounds like subraces to me