Deleted
    Welp, if that is the name it sounds pretty dumb tbh, but I thought the same with Warlords of Draenor.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh could you people stop spreading misinformation, please? ercarp did not come up with BfA (unless he's claiming he was also Grimwhatever).

ercarp saw that the rumour for BfA was popular, and made a logo for it.

The "leak" predates that logo.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Ugh could you people stop spreading misinformation, please? ercarp did not come up with BfA (unless he's claiming he was also Grimwhatever).

ercarp saw that the rumour for BfA was popular, and made a logo for it.

The "leak" predates that logo.
    I haven't seen any "leak" for BfA, just the logo. A link would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Battle for Azeroth would be a terrible, terrible expansion name too. Plus, it's shortened "BoA" which is already an acronym for other things.
    Ya... I really hope its the name of the Mobile game they might be working on.

I personally like To speculate on a name for the expansion that sound ominous like 'The Darkness Within'

Madness will consume you!!!

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Battle for Azeroth would be a terrible, terrible expansion name too. Plus, it's shortened "BoA" which is already an acronym for other things.
    Err.... BfA not BoA.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaze View Post
    oups wrong name its called tilt brush here is an example video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TckqNdrdbgk
    Tilt Brush is pretty damn fun, there are some impressive drawings people have uploaded. I also find myself oftenly playing „Climbey“ probably one of the best VR games I have ever played

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed; I don't like the name or the implied PvP mania. I remain hopeful that it's some mobile spin-off that we can safely ignore.

Guessing right is not the same as having insider information.

Not really a problem as the multiple meanings would never really cross with the context of the conversation.

This piece of loot is BoA

It was added in BfA.

It was made BoA in BfA.

Pretty obvious what each one means.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh, he was with Sylvanas in the Broken Isles constantly when that Council was formed.
    and he is indescribably loyal, sylvanas is his goddess.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I haven't seen any "leak" for BfA, just the logo. A link would be appreciated.
    "Battle for Azeroth
    Level cap 120
    6 new zones
    Horde: Highmountain Tauren, Nightborne, Zandalari Troll
    Alliance: Lightforged Draenei, Void elf( /w Dark Naaru Wings), Dark Iron Dwarves

Vol'Jin in an Urn
    Azerite is the new progression system currency"

GrimVicious "leaked" it then deleted his posts (himself, not the mods).

It's why my location is what it is

It'd be nice if you could edit your earlier post so we don't have to deal with people going "BUT ITS BEEN DEBANK BY ERCRAP!!!!" for the rest of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    and he is indescribably loyal, sylvanas is his goddess.
    Are we sure he isn't a Windrunner?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    How do I see post counts in a thread?
    To the right of a post is a # sign followed by the posts number

Deleted
    battle for azeroth couls still be kultiras + revamepd azeroth, its still hypee guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Patch 9.1 - Give quests to others! While you stand there saying catchphrases as they click on you.
    been there done that -> google Johnny Awsome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    If you think they're going to have Sylvanas go to Outland then come back through the Dark Portal, you're being very silly.

Indeed, if you think non-permanent portals are likely to be used to move entire non-supernatural armies in WoW, you are being very silly, because that way madness lies. All future conflicts would basically portals, portals, portals. No. Portals are for individuals, small groups, and armies of bad guys.
    Sigh.

No, I'm making an obvious nod to the invasion of Stormwind by the Horde. They've gone through the Dark Portal twice. I'm not saying Sylvanas should go to Outland, but that there are ways in the Warcraft universe of circumventing physical roadblocks through magic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkx View Post
    SW will be destroyed, but Sylvanas won't be.
    fixed your spelling mistake

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagakure View Post
    Interesting - it seems to be there. And look at what A J Park do.

Update: A J Park have done previous Blizzard IP work.
    Yeah, that is the most compelling aspect here. It seems very very unlikely that someone could just pretend to be AJ Park.

So basically I would say Battle for Azeroth is confirmed, and legit as a Blizzard IP registration.

However, whether it's a mobile game, Warcraft 4, or the expansion, or something else entirely, we can't say. Though that there was a BfA "leak" earlier was interesting (but that could be from someone who knew about the registration having a laugh).

7+ Year Old Account
    This is torture, just two and a half hour left until I'm done with work for this week, then it's home, install CoD:WWII, test that a bit and count the hours until Blizzcon starts. But my curiosity is killing me right now.
    Ryzen 3600X | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wi-fi | 16GB G.Skill FlareX 3200MHz | Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Pulse | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G3 Gold | NZXT Kraken X62 | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO | 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe M.2 | 3x 27" HP Omen 165Hz 1Ms Latency

oh, it's a bit redundant, I got Battle FOR Azeroth mixed up with Battle of Azeroth as someone else posted a while ago! BfA still works, although a terrible name!
    I mean, Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor aren't great names either.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I mean, Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor aren't great names either.
    I think they're both better names than Legion. Even if WoD sucked as an expansion.