10+ Year Old Account
    For now I'm not 100% sold on the expansion. Will have to wait for the Deep Dive segment and the coming months.

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/123533354363650049/376112716701630474/snapchat-1762322579.jpg

mama mia thats gorgeous

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/123533354363650049/376112716701630474/Snapchat-1762322579.jpg
    Give me horns on my werebear or there will be war

Deleted
    Oh well, I like the features that were presented, the continents seem nice and I'm eager to visit them.
    However, I'm disappointed that it's going to be "Horde vs Alliance" (at least for the beginning), I just feel sad about it when I look at all that was acomplished to fight the Legion and all that. (What will become of Khadgar, Illidan and the others ?)
    I can only hope it will be a good expansion for the game.
    Last edited by mmocd5207d55f3; 2017-11-03 at 09:23 PM.

What about Silvermoon and the Exodar though.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    What subraces will you guys create and what classes?
    I'm not tempted to create any, but I will have to to get the armor and maybe other unique rewards.
    I think I'll create either a lightforged draenei paladin, or a void elf... but no idea what class. Again, it's not very tempting.
    Will probably do one of each to get the armour but locking them behind questchains sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensign View Post
    Still haven't seen my eyes. 0/10 unsubbing.
    I'm gonna go look in a mirror right now to see my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    For now I'm not 100% sold on the expansion. Will have to wait for the Deep Dive segment and the coming months.
    I can't be 100% sold as long as I don't know what happens to Teldrassil, Lordaeron and Quel'Thalas in-game haha! I NEED ANSWERS!

Imagine Moose related names are being camped now

10+ Year Old Account
    If Darnassus get destroyed, hope we get Gilneas back

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly still not sure how I feel about this expansion. Kul'tiras looks amazing, but that's about it right now for me.

Finding out that this is basically the Azshara/N'Zoth expansion, with Azshara as the first tier villain, and with the actual plot painted as this giant Faction War thing.... It feels cluttered to me. Cataclysm-level cluttered. None of these plots are going to get satisfactory conclusions it feels like, especially since if you're Horde you won't have the Azshara buildup the Alliance likely will.

I like the idea behind Allied Races, but honestly wish we'd gotten like Tortollans and that new Fox race instead. They look cool. Moose Tauren, Golden-eyed Draenei, Emo High Elves, and Dark Iron Dwarves don't. I'm okay with the Zandalari and Nightborne, though.

Also feel like this expansion lacks in that big "wow!" feature. The Islands are really cool, something I've wanted going back to at least like WoD/MoP, but I worry it's going to be infected by a toxic community if the challenge is as hard as Blizz is hyping it up to be. The War Game/City Siege/Whatever it was called system sounds interesting but, again, sounds like it's gonna end up being a very tight-knit Guild experience where PuGs are just dead in the water and toxic. Kinda wish they were Open World content, not instanced (as they likely have to be to have a 20 player cap).

Also no old world revamp which to me is just plain stupid. So we go through this long questline at 120 to unlock the ability to make a Nightborne.... and then that Nightborne starts at level 20 during Cataclysm, about 4-6 years before the Nightborne even were reminded the rest of the world exists? With a questline that relies on the events of Legion and Battle for Azeroth to even BE POSSIBLE? And besides, painting the continents red/blue is pointless if it's just phased in at 110 instead of a true revamp.

Honestly, as much as I'd hate to say it, and I hope the Q&A and Systems Panel avert these feelings, but this does feel to me like a "phone it in" "filler" "B-Team" expansion. Basically wrapping up the AvH war, and N'Zoth, and Azshara, and filling out the remaining important places on Azeroth before we blast off into space to go fight Void Lords on Ka'resh.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

no more legendaries in armor slots? what happens to new ppl who level to 110? no artifacts or use them till 120?

Deleted
    Such a strange ride.
    I was HYPE during the trailer.
    Then felt meh later.

But now that I have given it some thought. It sounds nice actually. Somehow reminds me of Classic. Yes the main theme is HvA but the rest looks so...adventurous I guess?

More focus on discovering new lands, and stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bearlolzx View Post
    no more legendaries in armor slots? what happens to new ppl who level to 110? no artifacts or use them till 120?
    There will be az indepth game systems presentation in 90 mins, we'll get some answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    I think it's kind of weird that we don't get to see the classes of Zandalari and Dark Iron dwarves. I guess they're gonna save them for later to keep up the hype.
    zandalar may be different from troll but I imagine Dark Iron would be the same (maybe no monk) as they interact all the time with the other dwarves. Surprised no Wildhammer though. Although he did say more may come (didn't notice that but others have said that earlier in thread)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Looks all right but Zandalar seems more diverse. Kul Tiras looks more of the same.
    I'm not going to lie lol, seeing the horde zones the only thing I could think of after the previews was "man Horde get stuck hanging out in the dirty mud pits and hell holes, those poor buggers lol". But I guess that just comes down to taste.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bearlolzx View Post
    They probably don't know that either
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I like the idea behind Allied Races, but honestly wish we'd gotten like Tortollans and that new Fox race instead. They look cool. Moose Tauren, Golden-eyed Draenei, Emo High Elves, and Dark Iron Dwarves don't. I'm okay with the Zandalari and Nightborne, though.
    Have to admit, I'd play the shit out of the fox race. They'd probably wind up Alliance though knowing my luck though, so w/e.

Wonder if we'll get more class/race combos still. That and more character slots per server are my biggest gameplay questions right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    There will be az indepth game systems presentation in 90 mins, we'll get some answers.
    WE NEED INFORMATION. NOW!!!

Not enough WoW panels. MOAR>