10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    So what do you think for the pre-event, Broken Shore bis with the death of Sylvanas ?
    If she dies, she'll be resurrected again, I'm pretty sure.

I think Genn or Tyrande are both possible though, depends on where Tyrande were when they burned down Teldrassil using a shard of Sargeras' weapon

The cinematic clearly showed that she finally cares about the horde, would be stupid to let such a powerful female character get washed away just because a few vocal people want her dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am actually wondering if they maybe will do the revamp only progressively through the expansion.
    That's my view on it as well, it could be an interesting approach. What bugs me is: allied races. Starting at level 20. Okay good but... they're gonna do their quests in Cataclysm-story zones? It doesn't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Excuse me? That woman was the definition of cringe. The other women invited on the panel were awesome and had a lot of very interesting insight to say, and the host just ruined it by being like "Oh my god I love you you are so beautiful, so raaaaad, bunch of rad chicks, rad rad raaaaaad, - oh not you Steve - raaaad.". I was looking forward to that panel and she ruined it for me.

So I don't think I'm the one who should grow up, as I'm bringing constructive criticism about her way of hosting. Maybe if she wasn't talking like some kind of completely high teenager, it would have been much more enjoyable.
    Agreed I had to switch off the "What's Next? Overwatch" panel because she was too cringe. Which is a shame since all those voice actresses seemed pretty badass and insightful.

Come on people 2500 in the next 5 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Saurok Horde, Vulpera Alliance, Tortollan probably Horde since they were shown with Zandalar.
    Vulpera were shown on Zandalar as well, though, I believe. Unless they turn out to be a neutral "We take help from anyone that will give it" faction.

I do agree with Saurok on the Horde, though. If Tortollan are using the pandaren skeleton, could mean they can go neutral. Ohh boy. This opens up so many possibilities. Not entirely mad if Blizzard is "lazy" with skeleton re-use if it means we get a bunch of new allied races. Since they're allied races, means they don't necessarily need to be a sub-race. Probably why they went with that term.

That's my view on it as well, it could be an interesting approach. What bugs me is: allied races. Starting at level 20. Okay good but... they're gonna do their quests in Cataclysm-story zones? It doesn't add up.
    I'm sure we'll get more information eventually my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Origin: Someone asked for tortollan name ideas, I said Voldetort and somebody else said it sounds like a french dessert
    Complement: and now Ion's Gorshalach is our french dessert to us all.

She ain't dying. I do wonder though, who saves the Horde there?
    Thrall is gonna be back they said so probably him

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Vulpera were shown on Zandalar as well, though, I believe. Unless they turn out to be a neutral "We take help from anyone that will give it" faction.

I do agree with Saurok on the Horde, though. If Tortollan are using the pandaren skeleton, could mean they can go neutral. Ohh boy. This opens up so many possibilities. Not entirely mad if Blizzard is "lazy" with skeleton re-use if it means we get a bunch of new allied races. Since they're allied races, means they don't necessarily need to be a sub-race. Probably why they went with that term.
    Vulpera were also seen on Kul'Tiras though in the pirate dungeon.

Most of the Cataclysm storyline is less about deathwing fucking everything up (which is basically a fact of life at this point) and more about fighting over the peices left.

Deleted
    I am a huge alt o holic and this expansion is gonna kill me.

So many toons to roll and level =_=

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Agreed I had to switch off the "What's Next? Overwatch" panel because she was too cringe. Which is a shame since all those voice actresses seemed pretty badass and insightful.
    Man I was so bummed, because I loved the fact they had a women-focused panel, and she just ruined it with her immature mimicks and attitude.

I hope so, tomorrow's Q&A might help a lot with this.

Deleted
    Exactly!!!! Please gib world revamp

10+ Year Old Account
    I am actually wondering if they maybe will do the revamp only progressively through the expansion.
    I'm thinking in these lines aswell, after delivering 3 zones in patch 7.3, i think that they are now more able to deliver more regions and revamps on old zones aswell. And we'll need to wait and see what will face after the first patch.

I think they are planning on doing one BUT they are not revealing it because its already on the chopping block tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got a good shot of this gold foil shirt the animators are wearing? I can't make out what it is. (probably something simple and I'll feel dumb but w/e)

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll get some in 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Reathyr View Post
    The Undercity was built by Arthas, not Sylvanas, a new Undead Capital would be more in style with the other undead towns you see in the post Cataclysm world, so above ground and quite gothic, and she could name it anything she wants, Theramore, New Theramore, New Lordaeron, or my favorite...Magefall
    So close, yet so far.

The new Forsaken city will be Charred Tree Stump City.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I think they are planning on doing one BUT they are not revealing it because its already on the chopping block tbh
    What do you mean chopping block? That it's gonna get scrapped?

What do you mean chopping block? That it's gonna get scrapped?
    Yes. Exactly that.