Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    fucking same.

Also it's hilarious seeing all the butthurt folks. It's the best part of Blizzcon every year.
    Yep.
    Everytime.

Such a saltmine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Follower system isn't content. It's shit, and thank God it's gone. Same with the annoying command table.
    Yeah anyone enraged by this removal is actively seeking something out to be angry about. There are real problems sure, complain about them. Stop manufacturing outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    I want to know:
    4- why did we decide to start killing each other again, after uniting to kill the biggest group of bad guys we know and having our world's life threatened?
    They're obviously going the Mists route where we 'don't know' the big bad, but it's likely N'Zoth since Azshara is swimming about. Leaks may or may not be correct, but it seems like the whole flare up in tensions is related to some very hands on meddling. If they do this well, I'm excited. If not, well... That will be disappointing. Extremely.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    On one hand, I'm really glad to see follower content gone; however, I just can't help but feel completely underwhelmed by how lackluster this expansion seems.
    Yeah that's kinda what I'm getting at. I'm not a FAN of the Follower system, but removing one element of the game in an expansion that's so far confirmed to add none (all we got was just concepts, and we know how the Garrison concept panned out) is a bad look.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    They literally don't have enough content to cut any.
    But there is more content than Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Nah, that's how Red Shirt guy got his time in the sun he threw them a weird question that nobody was prepared for.
    That was a lore panel though, not gameplay. And at the Paris invitational I was at the definitely asked what the question was going to be before it was asked to the panel.
    Prescreened may have been a bad way of describing it. The panel may not have known but blizzard employees did know what was getting asked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Let's take bets:

What's getting cut that's been announced today?
    You cant cut anything if you dont announce anything!
    Insert meme of a guy pointing to his head...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Let's take bets:

What's getting cut that's been announced today?
    Randomized island hopping, and I think Warfronts will be cool, but not as cool as they pitched.

So IM hoping there will be the titan troll raid, then 4 or 5 months later a Kultiras raid, but not with Azshara.
    Middle patch is New zone Nazjatar with 2 new dungeons, New raid to kill her, New random scenario islands, and a new Warfront map.
    Final patch we gith Nzoth in the opposite factions city. Siege of____________.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone able to find the full book cover? You can see it a bit here at the left edge of the image

#1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    Where the heck are we supposed to get all our free gold if we don't have a follow-up to the Garrison/Class Hall type of gameplay? I'm sure it's in their best interest to make gold relatively easy to get because they make so much money selling tokens.

I hope gold is still plentiful because I'm not sure I feel like I wanna fork out 15 bucks after playing the game for "free" for so long.
    This is an l2p issue, honestly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Randomized island hopping, and I think Warfronts will be cool, but not as cool as they pitched.

So IM hoping there will be the titan troll raid, then 4 or 5 months later a Kultiras raid, but not with Azshara.
    Middle patch is New zone Nazjatar with 2 new dungeons, New raid to kill her, New random scenario islands, and a new Warfront map.
    Final patch we gith Nzoth in the opposite factions city. Siege of____________.
    They already said Azshara will be the nighthold raid of BfA

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah that's kinda what I'm getting at. I'm not a FAN of the Follower system, but removing one element of the game in an expansion that's so far confirmed to add none (all we got was just concepts, and we know how the Garrison concept panned out) is a bad look.
    A main feature was the ability to pick where your garrison was and (i think) the architecture used. That was dropped to make it easier for the devs.

Remember on length of xpac release: we still get 7.3.5 which if the BG is any hint, may add some Silithus outdoor content and Antorus still isn’t released. So even an August or September release wouldn’t be awful. (I’d like July, don’t want it that long but just keeping it in perspective)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kydon1328 View Post
    But there is more content than Legion?
    I hate Legion and yet it's likely BfA is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I was already really deflated with all this. Thank you for reminding me of the Garrison Announcement vs. Live Garrison gap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pouring one out for Bjoramier

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    So your main problem seems to be that you are comparing content needed to fill time for TWO conventions vs just one.
    How dense are ye m8?

At Gamescom they only showed concept art for transitions and artifact trees. That is one convention. At Blizzcon I think they only used it for transitions. Literally everything that isn't a hold over from Legion is concept here. Everything. They have no excuse to string us along with this 77 day bullshit in Legion and STILL have nothing to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Remember on length of xpac release: we still get 7.3.5 which if the BG is any hint, may add some Silithus outdoor content and Antorus still isn’t released. So even an August or September release wouldn’t be awful. (I’d like July, don’t want it that long but just keeping it in perspective)
    Antorus on PTR was as bad as Tomb. So have fun with that for a year. One BG and some Quest Phasing Tech is not a story patch. Its 6.1.

7+ Year Old Account
    Also, not sure if we saw the vol3 cover yet: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....4,203,200_.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Anyone able to find the full book cover? You can see it a bit here at the left edge of the image

You mean the two books by different authors?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    A main feature was the ability to pick where your garrison was and (i think) the architecture used. That was dropped to make it easier for the devs.
    Also a number of buildings got cut. And the feature was in such disarray that the devs more or less admitted that it was part of the reason the endgame in WoD sucked. They had to tie everything into the Garrison.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Let's clear things up a little here.

People are only dissapointed with the 'theme' of the xpac, it's weird to have no clear villain for example. As well as what information the panels went into being a bit anticlimactic.

Don't try and assign this dislike with saying its a WOD 2.0 or that it lacks content already.

6 races (some of which are more unique, some are just reskins
    10 dungeons
    m+ to stay, world quests to stay
    2 continents for a total of 6 gorgeous looking zones is fine

btw theres leaked pics already from the demo areas of some class changes, nothing crazy but legendary effects, traits being banked into talents or changes to tanks AM for example.

fact of the matter is, legion was already pretty damn good content wise, new areas with more of the same is fine, i'm not a fan of the new "features" either but you should ask yourself the question, what did you want or expect features wise. legion was a success outside of some RNG factors (which a lot of the playerbase doesn't mind as much as you'd think but meh)

only thing this xpac will depend on is progression of story (needs to be some further external threat at some point or its boring IMO), and pacing of content (something done well in legion at least).
    it's okay to not like the theme
    You are making assumptions. I actually love the theme of the expansion.

What I don't like is that we're not hearing anything about class changes, profession updates, new world gameplay design features and so on. It sounds to me like we're getting a few great changes with the level scaling and stat squish, but Ion himself said those aren't strictly expansion features but rather simply enhancements to the game. In terms of expansion features I'm pretty stuck at grinding Azerite on the Islands and fighting at the Warfronts.

Important question: is Sylvanas the one responsible for burning down the Teldrassil? Or, was it NOMI and the whole war is misunderstanding?!