Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Fuck you get kicked off your mount, fight 10 mobs at once, die 7 times have this 850 gear you shitlord! Pay that sub fee.
    Not getting knocked off your mount would be an amazing QoL change I’d love to see. Would be up there with aoe looting they added in MoP and tag sharing in Legion.

They didn't even mention if we get actual QUESTS at 120 on the opposite faction's continent or if we JUST get shallow world quests. If I seriously have to roll a horde character (on a server where I have all 12 slots with alliance max level no less) in order to see THREE WHOLE ZONES worth of quest story content, I am gonna be real angry. They knew people hated it in WoD, and yet they are doing it here with 3 times the zones.

Quote Originally Posted by darebel View Post
    Yeah gonna say this, but all people that are complaining now will be hyped as f when this thing releases. WoW is in better hands now than it was around WoD, but I guess Internet is never satisfied and is entitled to the best
    Like i was hyped for 6.2...
    Like I was hyped for Legion...
    Like i was hyped for 7.1...
    Like I was hyped for 7.2...
    Like i was hyped for 7.3...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    https://superiorrealities.files.word...oncept-art.jpg Remember this? Beautiful btw. Wish I could draw like that.
    I wish to draw like this someday

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also if you wanna feel extra bad.

Remember that right now on the Epic stage everyone is basically praising a giant loot box.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I remember that optimism, used to have it.

I have no reason to believe it, they outsource their art, so it's always done quickly anymore.

The new azerite system is still in concept.

The new warfronts are in concept.

The islands are in concept.

It's going to be august/september, I refuse to be optimistic and be let down, legion broke me. I was the most optimistic as ever, it literally broke my optimism on them getting xpacs quicker.

What I DO think they've done well and are continuing to is content as a good pace, we're not going to have a huge drought, 7.3.5 will be in a few months, then maybe another small one after. So even if it does come in august/september, were going to have a very short gap.
    I think maybe they deigned the zones/theme first and then worked on systems later.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I care little to compare internet dicks with you calm down. You made a statement that there was no content, I showed that wasn't true, now you are going on about other random complaints.
    M8 whut? I directly quoted and replied to you. You can't move a goal post like that. If you don't wanna 'ave a chat don't reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It hasn't been said. Someone in my guild thinks Azshara will be behind the two factions waring with eachother.
    Isn't it quite simple? The wound in Silithus contains Azerite which both sides want. Both sides can't come to an agreement so the war breaks out. Likely some Ill gynoth stuff relating to Sylvanas blah blah blah...

My thought at least.

Just saw the racial abilities of highmountain and lightforged. Looks like these allied races are getting some funner spells than the average race (at least imo)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Also if you wanna feel extra bad.

Remember that right now on the Epic stage everyone is basically praising a giant loot box.
    It's Overwatch, if you wanna get frustrated over a bit of humor, be my guest.

Isn't it quite simple? The wound in Silithus contains Azerite which both sides want. Both sides can't come to an agreement so the war breaks out. Likely some Ill gynoth stuff relating to Sylvanas blah blah blah...

My thought at least.
    Yeah people want that Azerite but we don't know what causes Teldrassil to burn and the big war to start. The novel may reveal that, I don't know. There's many unanswered questions so it's all up in the air. Context is important.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Just saw the racial abilities of highmountain and lightforged. Looks like these allied races are getting some funner spells than the average race (at least imo)
    Oh yeah. A charge, a portable forge, bonus experience gain, reduced damage. Period!

You can tell Blizz is taking the Death Knight approach to these races. "Make them so powerful that everyone will have to play them."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It hasn't been said. Someone in my guild thinks Azshara will be behind the two factions waring with eachother.
    I like this idea.

Unrelated, but the new Hearthstone Solo Roguelike Adventure looks really cool.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like i was hyped for 6.2...
    Like I was hyped for Legion...
    Like i was hyped for 7.1...
    Like I was hyped for 7.2...
    Like i was hyped for 7.3...

Butter and salt, I guess

I think in the final patch it's going to be setting up for old gods maybe and then into void. I can see them pulling some big twist at the end of Azshara's raid.

Quote Originally Posted by darebel View Post
    Butter and salt, I guess
    Yeah its kind of been my schtick since.... June of 2014.

I like this idea.

I'm thinking N'Zoth, which will probably be revealed after we kill Azshara

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this idea.

Oh yeah that seems really neat. If Islands could just NOT be totally gutted, heck I'll throw in War Games as well, this expansion could be salvaged.

But that's asking a lot from an underwhelming reveal and the same team that brought us WoD.

Did they even confirm Azshara was in the first tier? Do we even know what the second raid is in the first tier? is there one? They said it was like the Highmaul or EN of the tier but then only showed that picture of Sexy Snekzhara.

Oh yeah. A charge, a portable forge, bonus experience gain, reduced damage. Period!

You can tell Blizz is taking the Death Knight approach to these races. "Make them so powerful that everyone will have to play them."
    it's not like it's a warrior charge, charge forward for ONE second. Portable forges and bonus exp are certainly convenient but hardly something that affects balance in any way. If anything we should start by complaining about them starting at lvl 20

Oh yeah that seems really neat. If Islands could just NOT be totally gutted, heck I'll throw in War Games as well, this expansion could be salvaged.

But that's asking a lot from an underwhelming reveal and the same team that brought us WoD.
    And the same team that brought us Legion, which is great....

You can hardly say that this expansion can be "salvaged" when there is still so much time out from release.