Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Ion beat him in the Vol de Tort competition so he had to step down.
    Well, according to that 7 second video, Ion will be around for a few decades, then.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Yeah it was basically empty on dungeon and raid information, professions, and so on. Usually they take us through a couple of those, show us some cool screenshots and a few boss/item examples. Let's not even mention how little information we got on class changes. I'm used to BlizzCon being all like: "HIT CHANCE... GONE!"
    I was hoping for some more armor and mount teases too. There's only really the frog mount they talked about, and we've only seen quest gear and the concept of the Warfront gear.

The Legion release even showcased some tier armor sets, so I was a bit surprised with how secretive it all was. Even the art panel just showed us the same things we saw in the zone previews anyway.

Deleted
    HAHA. One of the BlizzCon hosts walked by a girl getting her face painted, and he said "there's a guy getting his face painted". Once he walked by her and noticed she was a girl, he immediately said "couple of girls" to cover up for his blunder. (She was a little chubby with a sort of dude-like ponytail.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Did I miss it or did he not actually answer the gold guy's question about item drops in the new scaled zones (the one about mob level 63 item drop not being available on scaled mob)
    Basically said that if it dropped it before, it'll still drop it. They'll just drop different gold depending on level. They did allow for maybe changing things here and there if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Generally we get renamed to Alpha/Beta thread. MMOC mods are holding off on that for now due to the thread's size causing issues. Chaud said he'll figure out what to do with it next week.
    Don't we need an actual Alpha/Beta for that, though? I mean, they announced nothing on that front so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Yeah he's good looking, but I suspect it's because the other members of the team aren't so that plays in his favour! But still, I don't know, he's very nonchalant in his answers and I'm not a fan of that. My favourites are Kosak and Brode on the HS team, they're lovable! And Ion is my special awkward little cookienerd.

EDIT: But yeah, maybe he was sick. (Chris)
    Ion is hot in his own way.

Previously had some WoWEdit stuff. Hoping for that again. We'll see.
    I think it's going to be for designing one of the 5 mans bosses with community feedback basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Ion is hot in his own way.
    Nah, it's the big Vol de Tort effect talking.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    I think it's going to be for designing one of the 5 mans bosses with community feedback basically.
    Which would include some WoWEdit work.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Don't we need an actual Alpha/Beta for that, though? I mean, they announced nothing on that front so far.
    Nope, we don't!

7+ Year Old Account
    Generally we get renamed to Alpha/Beta thread. MMOC mods are holding off on that for now due to the thread's size causing issues. Chaud said he'll figure out what to do with it next week.
    Same issue we had with the 7.0 thread or a potential issue with an even longer thread?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    What happened to Tom Chilton, by the way? Did they Dave Kosak him?
    He moved onto a new unannounced project within blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I was hoping for some more armor and mount teases too. There's only really the frog mount they talked about, and we've only seen quest gear and the concept of the Warfront gear.

The Legion release even showcased some tier armor sets, so I was a bit surprised with how secretive it all was. Even the art panel just showed us the same things we saw in the zone previews anyway.
    In the art panel there was a 'joke?' about the big dinosaur being a mount (he laughed when he said it but not sure if serious or not). Would love it but doubt it will happen. Also, somewhere it was mentioned that you can get a mount like the Blood Trolls use.

10+ Year Old Account

7+ Year Old Account
    Which basically means you want more WoWedit stuff.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Nope, we don't!
    Yea most likely. The WoWEdit things are always cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Was expecting a certain login screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I miss it or did he not actually answer the gold guy's question about item drops in the new scaled zones (the one about mob level 63 item drop not being available on scaled mob)
    He said if a previous mob that used to be level 63 had an item they will still have that item even when they scale 60-80.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They also said we are getting the brontosaurus I think?
    I thought they said maybe, but that it was likely too big.

It would make an ideal new traveler's mammoth or yak, though.

In the art panel there was a 'joke?' about the big dinosaur being a mount (he laughed when he said it but not sure if serious or not). Would love it but doubt it will happen. Also, somewhere it was mentioned that you can get a mount like the Blood Trolls use.
    In the demo, it was also mentioned we will be able to get the bloods trolls mounts.

Same issue we had with the 7.0 thread or a potential issue with an even longer thread?
    I asked someone to try, he did, shit broke and we decided to hold off until after BlizzCon so we don't break the site and stuff.

Which basically means you want more WoWedit stuff.
    Ofcourse I do!