7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Yeah. My sig is better'n yours
    My sig is better than both of yours'
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    The one with the Kul'Tiras guard carrying a banana crate?
    Yeah. /10ch

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Yeah. /10ch
    Obviously leaked from the trailer for 8.1 that is gonna be played at gamescom 2018 /s

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    nope for that you have to remove the flag, the ugly selfi and the stolen hashtag. and even then its not even close....
    You're right. Even then mine would still blow yours out of the water.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    You're right. Even then mine would still blow yours out of the water.
    oh, now even your understanding of the english language is gone.

you have no sig pic - you are out HOECKER!

Yo, picture this:

It is the Siege of Undercity, and the Horde forces are outflanked. Dranei Elekk riders are rampaging through.

And then the Goblin relief force arrives and their fighter/bombers drop the fuckhuegest bombs you can think of on the Alliance camp. Seeing their shitty tents destroyed, allies panic and easily fall victim to the Goblins' lasor gatling guns. Furthermore, the town-in-a-box technology makes an entrance, and a military base spawns out of nowhere, gunning the stragglers down as they scream.

I guess the reason why we don't see any Goblins or Gnomes in any important event whatsoever is exactly this. I mean, "I fucked these plebs in medieval gear up with my force field tanks, expansion over, go home" doesn't really make for a compelling conflict story.

a hunter without a PET is like a french not eating frogs! ^^
    So... yeah, survival hunters can have a pet and very few french people actually eat frogs/snails as they're not as popular as the international cliché would want them to be. Baguette/Camembert/Any cheese would have worked better.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Yo, picture this:

It is the Siege of Undercity, and the Horde forces are outflanked. Dranei Elekk riders are rampaging through.

And then the Goblin relief force arrives and their fighter/bombers drop the fuckhuegest bombs you can think of on the Alliance camp. Seeing their shitty tents destroyed, allies panic and easily fall victim to the Goblins' lasor gatling guns. Furthermore, the town-in-a-box technology makes an entrance, and a military base spawns out of nowhere, gunning the stragglers down as they scream.

I guess the reason why we don't see any Goblins or Gnomes in any important event whatsoever is exactly this. I mean, "I fucked these plebs in medieval gear up with my force field tanks, expansion over, go home" doesn't really make for a compelling conflict story.
    #GoblinsForTheWin

7+ Year Old Account
    Click on the second link, I'm pretty sure it's a pic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yo, picture this:

Because that's not biased at all.

OT: Gnomes are too small to be in cinematics.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Because that's not biased at all.

OT: Gnomes are too small to be in cinematics.
    Also I'm pretty sure magic trumps technology so as long as each side has a couple of mages or warlocks then these bombers are almost useless.

But why that though!
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure magic trumps technology so as long as each side has a couple of mages or warlocks then these bombers are almost useless.
    What if, hear me out, a rifle that SHOOTS MAGIC. Like, first fire dispel shots to bring down the sorcerer's shield, and then the gob squad go to town with headshots. They have lazor sniper rifles.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    oh, now even your understanding of the english language is gone.

Coming from a Hordie, that's quite a complement. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Magic only trumps technology if it is not scarce. Magic in Warcraft however is reasonably scarce. Siege engines and explosives made by engineers can be mass produced.
    Magic in Warcraft has NEVER been like that, are you kidding me? This isn't Dragon Age.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

So, we are looking at spells that neutralize advanced technology? That's the definition of the "a wizard did it" meme.

LAME.

I want something like the Plague of Rust in Warhammer to neutralize Jets and Tanks. That's both cheesy and cool. At least give me some cool.
    Last edited by madokbro; 2017-11-09 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I believe they said the artifacts abilities were baked in the core abilities for 8.0 ! So I don't know if we'll have 100% of them, but we'll sure get most of them.
    From the Beta, a few (very few) Artifact abilities became talents, not baked in core abilities. Also, no one got any of the individual traits as core class functionality.

Which makes classes feel really, really empty, as they lose the artifact skill, and on top of that it's Artifact Traits and Legendaries, both which, in many cases, were talents or class traits that got prunned (For example, Sudden Death for Warrior).

My only real worry with BfA, at the moment, is class design.
    Last edited by bewbew; 2017-11-09 at 06:27 PM.

I want something like the Plague of Rust in Warhammer to neutralize Jets and Tanks. That's both cheesy and cool. At least give me some cool.
    Armor reduction as a spell? That was called Faerie Fire in Warcraft III and WoW (until 6.0 removed the armor reduction, and 7.0 removed it entirely)

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    My only real worry with BfA, at the moment, is class design.
    I'm hoping that the Heart of Azeroth traits alleviate that, by bringing back some traits known from the Artifacts, or introducing new, similar ones.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2017-11-09 at 06:32 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Armor reduction as a spell? That was called Faerie Fire in Warcraft III and WoW (until 6.0 removed the armor reduction, and 7.0 removed it entirely)
    Not really no, not exactly like the actual Plague of Rust. I mean, let's first have a revelation about how the ridiculously op pieces of technology in Warcraft required some specific Titan material. Then, introduce an Old God curse that targets the said material.

Boom, mechas with shrink rays are no longer casual quest tools but the rarest weapons in Azeroth that we fight battlegrounds over.
    Last edited by madokbro; 2017-11-09 at 06:39 PM.

Haha, so satisfying to see that the first link sends to my speech and not the ranking, you're the best!

Have to wait to see what the argenite traits are like. They may have some cool effects like some of the artifact traits.