Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    What do you think I do when I post? I am literally shitposting while watching someone play Randomized Pokemon on Twitch with Gachi in the background. Anger is my default state of being and I enjoy arguing with shills. What more you want me to say famalam?
    You should Probly work on that being angry all the time lowers the immune system and increases the risk of cancers :/

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    You should Probly work on that being angry all the time lowers the immune system and increases the risk of cancers :/
    Something something let sweet death take me.

One vs multiple Warfronts debate:

Remember

There was supposed to be multiple locations for Garrisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

Remember

On a technical level, to be fair, like super fucking technical, I am so sorry, we still had two locations.

Deleted

Remember

Still waiting on my mounted combat and dance studio. And they were printed on the box haha

- - - Updated - - -

Remember

Still waiting on my mounted combat and dance studio. And they were printed on the box haha

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Dance studio wasn't on the box, atleast on the US Version. Mount Combat was and it did happen....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    War never changes...
    There's glitter on the floor after the war
    Blood Elves carrying their shoes down in the lobby

Quick thought on Warfronts:

As the focus of "the War" in later BfA tiers likely shifts away from "H vs A" to, say, Naga or Old Gods, could we see Warfronts that also aren't H vs A, but Player vs Bigger Bad?
    Naga were a WC3 faction, after all.

This would also explain why they only announced Stromgarde, although I doubt this is the only H vs A Warfront.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post

As the focus of "the War" in later BfA tiers likely shifts away from "H vs A" to, say, Naga or Old Gods, could we see Warfronts that also aren't H vs A, but Player vs Bigger Bad?

This would also explain why they only announced Stromgarde, although I doubt this is the only H vs A Warfront.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Ever heard of Autumn?
    August is not Autumn....Setepember 23rd is the September Equinox next year which will be the start of Autumn 2018

BTW, here are the transcripts of the panels:

http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blog...el-transcripts

I scanned through all of them. Not seeing "we are going to have only one warfront on launch" anywhere. Only "our first warfront is going to be Stromgarde".

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    1 - I don't have access to the Blizzcon panels, I watched a couple when they were being live on streams, and for the rest I read the summaries.

2 - Yes, I will apologize. Show me the case where they clearly said that there will be just one warfront at launch (which, yes, I could have missed in retrospect so I am half-apologizing right now - maybe, indeed, you are right) and I will apologize.

For 1, if you name the panel / timestamp and copy the text here, it's going to be enough for me, I will take your word.
    I haven't heard from Paula yet, but regardless I'll take a look either later this evening or early tomorrow morning (UK time - it's 4.30pm now) - your references from Wowhead etc. will make it a little easier I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    I haven't heard from Paula yet, but regardless I'll take a look either later this evening or early tomorrow morning (UK time - it's 4.30pm now) - your references from Wowhead etc. will make it a little easier I think.
    No time pressure, do it whenever you can. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post

How would this work realistically with the focus shifting to other faction constellations if these are to be used for PvP as well? I guess PvP players are used toplay out nonsensical conflicts, but in this case it might be even weirder than usual.

Deleted
    Dance studio wasn't on the box, atleast on the US Version. Mount Combat was and it did happen....
    Yeeeeeeeeaaaa sorta kinda Mabie sorta happened. It wasn't what they said it would be. Was supposed to be fighting on you mount but we got vehicles shaped like horse's instead

It's OK to change plans and it's understandable that there are sometimes overpromises.

What's not OK is presenting an expansion that is laughably dry on new things and then having the "ooooops, there was a failure of communication (in reality: a bit of a deception / overpromise)" occur to one out of only two new things.

That's why this is important. If it was something like "yeah, apparently we said there will be multiple variations of challenge modes for instances in MoP, we screwed up, guys, and there will be only one variation with the timer", it would have been a non-event.

Deleted
    Found it, back of the wotlk box under customise you hero mentions the new hair styles but also says new dances which was the dance studio they announced would come with the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Nice to see this thread is still fighting. Never change <3
    My thoughts exactly. The cycle of chaos.

Deleted
    I miss when games and software came in boxes. There's a real art I can appreciate in making pleasing packaging that I think is understated to much

So... 7.3.5 is gonna go Life after Antorus ? That does means that the raid is actualy ready right now ?
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.