Quote Originally Posted by Boem View Post
    Trying real hard not to add more fuel to the hype machine, but someone just linked me this - https://i.imgur.com/kjWQSD3.png

F&F alpha starting too? Perhaps using a similar build which would explain some of the datamined stuff.
    That's probably fake tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying real hard not to add more fuel to the hype machine, but someone just linked me this - https://i.imgur.com/kjWQSD3.png

F&F alpha starting too? Perhaps using a similar build which would explain some of the datamined stuff.
    And with what looks like the icon from Warcraft 3 in the lower portion above Destiny 2 oO

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Starting Zones being on the board seems suspect to me. Why include starting zones if most players won't even reach their capital until like level 6 or 7?

Not saying this is the start of the new Mission Table, but I'm also not ruling it out.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I guess my team won in the end? :P

So wait.

The Seething Shore BG ISN'T in Silithus?

I always thought that the whole thing was meant to be a Silithus BG, and that's why we had the preview, but...??

Nothing about this screams an obvious fake, you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Starting Zones being on the board seems suspect to me. Why include starting zones if most players won't even reach their capital until like level 6 or 7?

Not saying this is the start of the new Mission Table, but I'm also not ruling it out.
    Because with scaling other players can go quest there at say, 30, or 15-20 when they finish Teldrassil.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    So wait.

I always thought that the whole thing was meant to be a Silithus BG, and that's why we had the preview, but...??
    It's on the outer coast. That said, this does look like a very, very different map from the one they showed at Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account

I dont know mate... its too soon for it! I want it but... come on!
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Of particular note is that Azuremyst and Bloodmyst appear to be among them. (Along with the belf equivalents)
    sunstrider isle

Deleted

gilneas is also on the board.......why? its exclusive starting zone for worgen how can any other race go there

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Nothing about this screams an obvious fake, you never know.
    An updated background this early in development seems odd to me. Has F&F always had an updated launcher background?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    So wait.

From the minimap, it looks like a region away from Silithus, and from it being green

10+ Year Old Account
    So wait.

It was said at blizzcon it was an isle next to silithus
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Honestly I think they will announce a pre-purchase option BEFORE Christmas, and if they bundled in allied races? They'd make a ton of money. People get money as gifts around Christmas, and people are obvious giving gifts, too.

If they had allied races accessible with it? That'd boost sales incredibly well.

Not only that, but why would they make all of these allied races legion themed and distinctly separate them from the allied races from the new continents? (trolls+dwarves)

Tbh, they are definitely going to be available months before BFA.

Also... The Heritage armors are available at 110, not 120...
    I'm honestly not surprised with this at all. Like you said tons of money. Hype and new content is what gets the money rolling especially around Christmas. I know they're gonna try to push this patch out as fast as they can before the holiday ends.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

No public F&F alpha yet. If that is legit (big if) it's from an internal Battle.net client as all the public clients have no idea about BfA yet.

I'd imagine those zones probably scale 1-30 or similar. So if you're a new lvl 20 Dark Iron, you can go over to Dun Morogh and help out the dwarves there.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    From the minimap, it looks like a region away from Silithus, and from it being green
    Then what's all this stuff in Silithus for, if this isn't the BG?

Is this the preview? Showing the general idea of the BG but not the BG itself...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    No public F&F alpha yet. If that is legit (big if) it's from an internal Battle.net client as all the public clients have no idea about BfA yet.
    And with what looks like a remake/remaster for War3, could be an inside client.

For Silithus itself, one would assume.

10+ Year Old Account

Is this the preview? Showing the general idea of the BG but not the BG itself...?

From the minimaps it's said that we'll also have a Brawl in Silithus, these changes could be for it.