Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post
    Interesting note, on the latest ptr build, the Nighthold is back to looking like it does on live. Another nail in the coffin for allied races showing up in that patch.
    I don't know what you are talking about, because on mine I see the changes still intact. The monks are stilling teaching Kung Fu, everyone is friendly, the portals are still there, and all is just as it was in the last patch for me.

Actually, I just checked Suramar and the Nighthold changes are still in.

Can't check Highmountain, because there's an Invasion. So yeah, nothing changed on that front.

Anything about Dark Iron or Zandalari racials?

Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
    Anything about Dark Iron or Zandalari racials?
    That won't be until BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post
    Interesting note, on the latest ptr build, the Nighthold is back to looking like it does on live. Another nail in the coffin for allied races showing up in that patch.
    Did you check that on a character who hadn’t gotten exalted with nightfallen/completed the campaign perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Sam View Post
    That won't be until BfA.

Fair enough.

It would be a pleasant surprise if Silithus becomes a new quest hub to hold us over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Did you check that on a character who hadn’t gotten exalted with nightfallen/completed the campaign perhaps?
    Just checked on my Rogue who didn't start the questchain yet and isn't exalted and it is infact filled with enemy NPCs.

Same with my Monk who is Exalted but hasn't finished either questchain.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be a pleasant surprise if Silithus becomes a new quest hub to hold us over.
    It seems to be the new Timeless Isle
    Last edited by Makorus; 2017-12-06 at 05:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I do hope it's available to players too who haven't done the throne raid yet...
    I lost interest in doing the new raids...
    Just a dungeon guy, old raids, and leveling for me now.
    For the Horde!

Ah, that would be it. Interesting, since it was showing as updated to everyone before that. Xfered over my character that has done the campaign, and it was updated for him.

That is interesting that it’s different if you don’t have the unlock condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Just checked on my Rogue who didn't start the questchain yet and isn't exalted and it is infact filled with enemy NPCs.

Then come back with a character who has finished Nightborne questchains.

This is what I see on my Alliance character (who has completed the questlines) on the PTR:

Those monk trainees are definetly using the new player character models. Me being Alliance might be the reason why they aren't talking about the Lightforged, or why I can't see the Horde city portals.

On Live server, the Nighthold is filled with hostile mobs mirroring the trash packs in the raid instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It seems to be the new Timeless Isle
    Would be cool, but wheres the content?

- - - Updated - - -

Has there been a comparison video with 7.0 nightborne and allied race nightborne? Much different?

- - - Updated - - -

Also on an unrelated note, apparently I average over 5 posts a day which is pretty impressive. I know I go months only posting a dozen times a month inbetween news/content, so Some months I probably put in close to 500 posts or more in a single month.

Things always get added in slowly. It’s clearly not done and something is going to be there. They don’t add rare mobs that drop order resources for nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

For those who may not be following this thread religiously since it hasn’t been repeated in awhile about why we are focused on 4 of the 6 allied races:

People began being suspicious that there was something possibly funny going on with some of the allied races when they released their official site describing the allied races (and you can still look at it). The Lightforged, Void Elves, Nightborne and Highmountain all are formatted very similar on the site.

The Zandalari and Dark Iron Dwarves however are explicitly listed as coming from the new continents. And with Dark Irons particularly that is odd since that doesn’t really make sense unless they are going to add the others early and they needed to lock an Alliance one arbitrarily to balance with Horde.

Whether that’s immediately with pre purchase or pre-patch, we’ll see.

And of course the fact that 7.3.5 is adding stuff for the first 4 allied races and not Dark Irons And Zandalari (outside of some small strings and icons for Dark Irons) makes it even more suspicious.

But that’s where the initial theorizing came from.

Things always get added in slowly. It’s clearly not done and something is going to be there. They don’t add rare mobs that drop order resources for nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

For those who may not be following this thread religiously since it hasn’t been repeated in awhile about why we are focused on 4 of the 6 allied races:

People began being suspicious that there was something possibly funny going on with some of the allied races when they released their official site describing the allied races (and you can still look at it). The Lightforged, Void Elves, Nightborne and Highmountain all are formatted very similar on the site.

The Zandalari and Dark Iron Dwarves however are explicitly listed as coming from the new continents. And with Dark Irons particularly that is odd since that doesn’t really make sense unless they are going to add the others early and they needed to lock an Alliance one arbitrarily to balance with Horde.

Whether that’s immediately with pre purchase or pre-patch, we’ll see.

And of course the fact that 7.3.5 is adding stuff for the first 4 allied races and not Dark Irons And Zandalari (outside of some small strings and icons for Dark Irons) makes it even more suspicious.

But that’s where the initial theorizing came from.
    The initial theorizing came from the fact that the guy who leaked the expansion said that those 4 Allied Races are coming in 7.3.5 and that adding the Leveling Revamp without them seems a bit pointless.

The scenarios for all 4 are very "epiloguey". Basically finishing the stories of each race, and continuing Allerias story via the Rendorei.

I personally think that we are going to be able to compkete the achievements soon in 7.35 and they will become available a month or two later in the same patch when preorders are available.
    It makes sense to me that the second they officialize their alliances that citizens dont immediately go out exploring.

Just the way i'd design it
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account

I will see if the NPCs from Nighthold area say anything different to my Horde character.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

I will see if the NPCs from Nighthold area say anything different to my Horde character.
    I have checked and I haven't found anything new. Seems to be exactly the same but the new area only shows up if you finished the questchain (Dunno if it was like that before)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well got to say the Suramar City Hub for the Allied Race Nightborne is going to be a a enjoyable place to be in.
    So will other NPCs be added like other vendors, a auction house etc?
    THIS IS JUST FOR THE NIGHTBORNE!!! Not the other races...
    Really hoping this little area could be instanced for the Nightborne...

Nightborne...Well glad I am going to make one...
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    About 7.3.5 and Allied races...

NH was in 7.0, opened in 7.1
    ToS was in 7.2, opened in 7.2.5
    Antorus was in 7.3, opened in 7.3.2

See where I am heading? There's no ruling out 7.3.7, or just them being unlocked on some point without even a patch. And world scaling needs to be done before that, so people going for heritage armor can level correctly. Focusing PTR test on levelling changes now is obvious priority.