5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    ... Okay? I'm sorry I don't get what you are about.
    If you aren't already clued in, you probably won't figure out until its too late.

You think you want it, but you don't. You really don't.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitiz View Post
    You're assuming that it will be like LFR. You don't know.

Just say 'I guess it will be like x or y' not it WILL. No one knows enough about it to make those judgments. You may be 100% correct but at the moment you are the ass that's assuming things.
    TBF it's a safe bet. It's for 20 players is it not? Good luck in PUGs herding that many people in anything other than a pure zerg rush.

Now if it were 5 players, or even 10 players, maybe.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    TBF it's a safe bet. It's for 20 players is it not? Good luck in PUGs herding that many people in anything other than a pure zerg rush.

Now if it were 5 players, or even 10 players, maybe.
    Guild runs though? You have a solid chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    If you aren't already clued in, you probably won't figure out until its too late.
    Okay honey.

You think you want it, but you don't. You really don't.
    I'm sorry, but who are you again?

5+ Year Old Account
    Okay honey.

I'm sorry, but who are you again?
    Who am I?
    Who the fuck are you?
    I have more posts in this thread than you have total!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It's what they are, though. They're Blood Elves with blue eyes as well as anything interesting about them removed.
    Yeah aside from this, most people wanting them are nazi sympathizers. Because of muh aryan elves.

Who am I?
    Who the fuck are you?
    I have more posts in this thread than you have total!
    Are you supposed to be like, forum famous or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Yeah aside from this, most people wanting them are nazi sympathizers. Because of muh aryan elves.
    You heard it first here folks, if you like High Elves, you are a nazi sympathizer.

*Jenna Maroney voice* Shut it down!

PS: Oh! My gay high elf is in an interracial relationship with a nigth elf! The most hilarious thing is that I swear that's the truth.

PS2: My other high elf looks like Korra

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

You heard it first here folks, if you like High Elves, you are a nazi sympathizer.

*Jenna Maroney voice* Shut it down!

PS: Oh! My gay high elf is in an interracial relationship with a nigth elf! The most hilarious thing is that I swear that's the truth.

PS2: My other high elf looks like Korra
    Don't feed George.

Anyway I made my "High Elf." Except she's Voidey. And a Blood Elf. And a warlock. And looks awesome.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Don't feed George.

Anyway I made my "High Elf." Except she's Voidey. And a Blood Elf. And a warlock. And looks awesome.
    She indeed looks awesome; I expect a bunch of Void Elves wearing that set, might as well become the SPriest uniform.

My Velf dude will be wearing the Heritage set cause how can I pass the opportunity of tiddies out?

Quote Originally Posted by Noraver View Post
    Ah yes, the unimportant details that were important enough for them to specifically mention.

Guess I'll take everyone's advice and just ignore your posts from now on.
    That they mentioned them does not make them important.

I am just genuinely amazed at the constantly displayed lack of logic, honestly. Not only from you, but from many others. I mean, OK, I get that I am saying negative things about the game and maybe I am being unnecessarily vitriolic from time to time, fine, perhaps this is true. But the responses I am getting are *constantly* reacting simply to the sign of what I post, not to the details. Your response above is very typical. It simply lacks logic. For real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    He does that alot, I just ignore it.
    LOL

Lilithvia: rda, you are contradicting points you just made.
    Me: what? where?
    Lilithvia: <silence, went to re-read my posts, apparently there were no contradictions = well, nothing to say now>
    Arbs: yeah, he [rda] does that alot.

So, Arbs, since Lilithvia went mum and you say you see what she sees, maybe you can explain what it is that I contradicted and how? :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitiz View Post
    You're assuming that it will be like LFR. You don't know.

Just say 'I guess it will be like x or y' not it WILL. No one knows enough about it to make those judgments. You may be 100% correct but at the moment you are the ass that's assuming things.
    We talked about this and I explained why - from what we currently know - warfronts are going to play like LFR.

Here is a hint: if you don't understand why I am saying that, it would be better to ask "rda, why do you think they are going to play like LFR?". Instead you are calling me names. :-/

Simplifying things, the combination of a big group and a random queue produces an experience similar to LFR, always. As in: easy content, tons of room for mistakes, little choice in terms of strategies (mostly just one true way to do things like "dude, that's AV, you rush the boss, L2P", sometimes simplistic variations), nobody cares much, some AFK, etc.

Some say that warfronts might not have a random queue. On the off-chance they won't have a random queue and you will queue as a team, the gameplay will simply be like regular raids. Because the combination of a big group and team queue - in the PVE context and assuming the content is difficult enough for a team queue not to deteriorate into a random queue - produces an experience similar to regular raids. Again, always. As in: requirements for entering the group, scheduling, recruiting, waiting, etc.

It's either this or that. Why? Because they fixed it by saying two things: big group and PVE. The "AI" and some other factors could have unfixed it, but they said nothing about that so... (And the AI for islands can't be reused here at all, the difference is scale is making it impossible, you can reuse minor parts at best. Plus we didn't even see that AI yet, it is mightily difficult to make it relevant even for islands.) That's why the warfronts are so uninteresting - because after they said "big group" they also said "PVE". If that was PVP, it would have been massively different, PVP has way (way, way, way, waaaaaaaay, way) more potential here.

I am assuming - yes, you are right, I am assuming here, and if you asked, I'd have said that myself - that warfronts are going to have a random queue. If they do, they are going to play like LFR. That's it.
    Last edited by rda; 2017-12-12 at 09:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's some guy whose head somehow got huge from constantly posting in this thread. I just ended up ignoring him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    LOL

Lilithvia: rda, you are contradicting points you just made.
    Me: what? where?
    Lilithvia: <silence, went to re-read my posts, apparently there were no contradictions = well, nothing to say now>
    Arbs: yeah, he [rda] does that alot.

So, Arbs, since Lilithvia went mum and you say you see what she sees, maybe you can explain what it is that I contradicted and how? :-)
    You will complain about 1 subject than complain about a completely different subject & that will contradiction your opinion on the last subject. More a less complaining for the sake of the arguement. But your not the worst offender at it, Which is why I said I ignore it majority of the time because I rather talk to a wall & prbly make more progress. But again on bright side you contribute to this forum more than the person we both quoted. I'm very this time around & can't contribute a I would like, but still pop in here & there.

I may not agree with your opinion most of the time, is basically it. Instead of arguing about it, I just ask myself is it worth the headache & wasted time. Hopefully that answers it for you.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    You will complain about 1 subject than complain about a completely different subject & that will contradiction your opinion on the last subject. ...
    I asked where. You cannot point to anything specific, like Lilithvia. That's what I thought.

Here is an idea: since you cannot point to anything specific, maybe you shouldn't be saying that I "do that alot" or even at all.

5+ Year Old Account
    Don't feed George.

My VE seen in my signature looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I asked where. You cannot point to anything specific, like Lilithvia. That's what I thought.

Here is an idea: since you cannot point to anything specific, maybe you shouldn't be saying that I "do that alot" or even at all.
    They could point to your entire post history. Not that you'd ever admit to it, of course.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    No, he is mainly an annoyance.

Also, it's she. I'm female.

- - - Updated - - -

forum infamous is a better phrase to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't feed George.

Never feed George after midnight, just like your twilight drakes. Guess that could go for me as well. And Shadochi, and Fahrad, and just about every shitposter in this thread.
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2017-12-12 at 01:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They could point to your entire post history. Not that you'd ever admit to it, of course.
    *Thumbs Up, I could post to the entirety of any Legion discussion, he was involved in.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2017-12-12 at 01:06 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    This is the exact opinion I have on the rda matter, though having it will only offend rda because he's been nothing but a child who balls their eyes out at every little thing they dislike.

Though we should stop talking to him entirely.

Never feed George after midnight, just like your twilight drakes. Guess that could go for me as well.
    Why? Would it turn you into a small, good natured, fuzzy creature?

Don't feed George.

ohhhhh, that set actually looks great for them.

the feathers work with the blood elven phoenix symbolism. i wonder, is the purple too bright on the nighthold normal version mage set to match with that? the helm of that set is literally the phoenix symbol of quel'thalas.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-12-12 at 01:15 PM.