Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    As long as it requires pet battling so I can bathe in the tears of my guildies again, I’m all for it.
    I don't want it, but I don't mind it either way, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Nightborne - they had very few children.

Highmountain - not all are descended from Huln. Only the line of Chieftains.
    Source? Because only huln has the blessing of eche'ro

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Source? Because only huln has the blessing of eche'ro
    Cenarius gave it to his people not just him.
    Cenarius says: Receive my blessing, Huln Highmountain. Your people shall forever have my favor.
    Also you can see other moose antler tauren in the flashback quests for Neltharion's lair which happen at the end of the war of the ancients so they definitely can't be his kids.
    Last edited by Therougetitan; 2017-12-19 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    Suramar nighthold area is no longer visible to alliance. Well the updated part. Horde can enter the nighthold. Alliance sees old phased pre BfA nighthold
    pics please!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I like to see the allied races that definitely are not going to be part of the 7.3.5

It would be great if the nightborne used their magic to grow plants in durotan

Deleted
    So from the news post on WoWhead it's revealed that Allied Races require you to have a 110 on the server. This kinda bums me out since I planned to make a Void Elf Spriest on a friend's server after I unlocked them on the server I still have a stray lv108 Alliance on.

I assumed the unlock would be account wide.
    I don't like it. I really don't feel like leveling a new toon to 110 on his server just so I can unlock Void Elves to then make a Void Elf Spriest that I need to level to 110/120.

I'm an altoholic and I like leveling and all. But the thought of leveling a throwaway toon just to unlock a playable race seems daft to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    So from the news post on WoWhead it's revealed that Allied Races require you to have a 110 on the server. This kinda bums me out since I planned to make a Void Elf Spriest on a friend's server after I unlocked them on the server I still have a stray lv108 Alliance on.

I assumed the unlock would be account wide.
    I don't like it. I really don't feel like leveling a new toon to 110 on his server just so I can unlock Void Elves to then make a Void Elf Spriest that I need to level to 110/120.

I'm an altoholic and I like leveling and all. But the thought of leveling a throwaway toon just to unlock a playable race seems daft to me.
    You will need BfA to roll an Allied Race, and BfA comes with a 110 boost. Unless you absolutely want to use that to get a character on other server (where you are not gonna play teh Void Elf), you can use the BfA boost to instantly create the lvl 110 dummy that will allow you to create the Void Elf character.

Not defending this stupid restriction, but atleast you have one easy, fast and "free" way to get around it once.

mobs arent the same as horde.

For Alliance teh mobs are now turned back into the Nighthold raid trash.

Any changes for Horde characters?

Same as last build.

you can go with a character from the horde

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if this is the right spot for this, if not, please move it to the Lore forum or elsewhere but someones just found a journal on the 7.3.5 PTR in Silithus that contains some potential foreshadowing spoilers.

SPOILERS AHEAD: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ournal_on_735/
    Last edited by Grapefruitsnz; 2017-12-19 at 01:50 AM.

Very interesting.

This weeks build gave the Nightborne the same tattoo look as the NPC models.

Facial rigging has been completed for male Highmountain (females and Lightforged were already done). Nightborne and void elves still have no facial rigging.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post

Facial rigging has been completed for male Highmountain (females and Lightforged were already done). Nightborne and void elves still have no facial rigging.
    *incessant shrieking*

I'm so happy! I just checked the NPC's on the PTR and they still NB had the solid tattoo model and I was bummed out thinkking they couldn't apply the shimmering overlay on playable characters -and making my peace with it- but they can!! I'm so happy!

And Oh, Void elves have a small blue eye glow rather than just solid blue .eyes

Is there nothing new for the male model?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Is there nothing new for the male model?
    It's the same way for males (assume you're talking about nightborne).

Quote Originally Posted by Grapefruitsnz View Post
    Not sure if this is the right spot for this, if not, please move it to the Lore forum or elsewhere but someones just found a journal on the 7.3.5 PTR in Silithus that contains some potential foreshadowing spoilers.

SPOILERS AHEAD: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ournal_on_735/
    Woah this is really interesting!!! There's much speculation to be had from this for sure!

It's the same way for males (assume you're talking about nightborne).
    then males also have new tattoos that's great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    One of the best storylines they have ever done in a patch?
    Argus story is pretty good for the most part and has a lot more content. 5.1 was fantastic, but they are different scales.

Great look on the tattoos. Now we just need the Nightborne to look more like the NPCs and not like the teenage children of the NPCs (at least the eyes, I know the poses are already in)