It doesn't matter what you call it, you just need to have a license for BfA on your account (beta won't count) and wait for Blizzard to flip a switch (might or might not be at the same time as pre-orders opening) to access Allied Races (yes, even in 7.3.5).

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    It doesn't matter what you call it, you just need to have a license for BfA on your account (beta won't count) and wait for Blizzard to flip a switch (might or might not be at the same time as pre-orders opening) to access Allied Races (yes, even in 7.3.5).
    Were there any changes in 7.3.5 on the seabraid and raptor mounts?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Wait, is this Stiven saying he has the BFA encryption key and thus could theoretically start datamining it? https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...90314039316480

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    Was playing around in the dressing room on wowhead, looking at void elf males in particular. I noticed that they've seemed to have lost the demon hunter skin/muscle textures they had and they also have a new hairstyle I've not noticed before.

https://imgur.com/a/YalyG
    Sad, the shredded look fits people who were almost consumed by the Void a lot better... hopefully it is a WoWhead error

Quote Originally Posted by thunderinggolf View Post
    Wait, is this Stiven saying he has the BFA encryption key and thus could theoretically start datamining it? https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...90314039316480
    Well if that is correct you can probably force the installation.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Were there any changes in 7.3.5 on the seabraid and raptor mounts?
    Unsure, will have to check.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderinggolf View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's not a valid key.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Find it incredibly stupid that the lightforged draenei (at least the female model) has 3 skin tones and they're all practically the same.

Also, when are they planning on adding the skin tones to the barbershop? They clearly stated they would do so in Legion, so I'm still waiting :|

Unsure, will have to check.
    Iirc when it was found out during 7.3.2 someone said it was probably unfinished (something to do with sounds?).
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Expansions are paywall for you?
    No they are not.

But allied races are 7.3.5 content but the only way you can play this part is by pre-ordering the game. So a paywall.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    No they are not.

But allied races are 7.3.5 content but the only way you can play this part is by pre-ordering the game. So a paywall.
    If they require BfA they are BfA content, not Legion.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Iirc when it was found out during 7.3.2 someone said it was probably unfinished (something to do with sounds?).
    Yeah, sounds weren't hooked up properly yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    If they require BfA they are BfA content, not Legion.
    You are both right, stop arguing.

Of all the creatures we saw at BlizzCon, there never was a “seabraid stallion” shown off was there?

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Of all the creatures we saw at BlizzCon, there never was a “seabraid stallion” shown off was there?
    How would we know if we have no idea what he looks like because its encrypted?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Also, when are they planning on adding the skin tones to the barbershop? They clearly stated they would do so in Legion, so I'm still waiting :|
    I don't remember this.

How would we know if we have no idea what he looks like because its encrypted?
    Well, considering the standard procedure for creature models is 1 base model for 1 species (for instance, all wolves on Draenor use the same unique model. You don’t see any wolves similar to the ones from Northrend for instance which also are unique), if we had seen any horses or horse-like things at Blizzcon it would’ve been reasonable to assume that’s what the seabraid stallion looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Well, considering the standard procedure for creature models is 1 base model for 1 species (for instance, all wolves on Draenor use the same unique model. You don’t see any wolves similar to the ones from Northrend for instance which also are unique), if we had seen any horses or horse-like things at Blizzcon it would’ve been reasonable to assume that’s what the seabraid stallion looks like.
    There's some new horse models that we saw in the demos I think, but I don't think that's the Seabraid Stallion as it doesn't really match the sounds (if the sounds that were in weren't placeholder).

I'll check up on the entries and see if anything changed now.

I'll check up on the entries and see if anything changed now.
    Found anything?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

They updated the board ui again.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I don't remember this.
    Said at almost every blizzcon the last 3 years, also mentioned in Q&As.

Found anything?
    Yup, redid the whole research thing from the ground up. Could have found this in 7.3.2 as well but missed it for some reason.

The files we suspected of being the Seabraid Stallion (creature/dressedhorse/dressedhorse.m2, together with its skins and physics files) have received updates in 2 7.3.5 builds. All other stuff in the key (ArmoredRaptor and BabyTortollan) haven't received any updates since initially being added in 7.3.2.

FileData ID 1720603 (creature/dressedhorse/dressedhorse.m2) maps to ModelID 46529. ModelID 46529 maps to CreatureDisplayInfoID 80357 which refers to CreatureSoundDataID 5837. That ID has entries to the sounds named "Seabraid Stallion" (SoundKitID 90850~90870).

This definitively confirms that the DressedHorse model is for the Seabraid Stallion, which (once again) leads me to believe it will be a pre-order reward for BfA Deluxe edition (going off the other encrypted things).