Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Because hiding the face of a random female, who apparently can control birds and wears distinctive armor didn't happen for no reason.
    a) Hunter and/or Night Elf
    b) uniform of SI:7
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Could it be Vereesa?
    I didn't take her for an elf. Usually their ears rather obviously poke through their helms.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    can someone show that that SI:7 soldier and the one picture of the elf on the ground next to sylvanas as the tree burns?
    It's a human female.

(source: role played as a member of SI:7, human female with the same armor.)
    Last edited by PomPomPop; 2018-01-17 at 07:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What class did you level with? Survivability has a lot of variance now and it was far, far worse in vanilla.
    Mage, Pally and Warrior. Mage the most tho.

Mage was pretty easy, but had a lot of downtime for eating/drinking.

Pally was ok, could do a couple more mobs between drinks since I could also heal myself a bit.

Warrior I really only played the starting zone. (Didn't like the class even tho I main since WoD)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I don't keep up with every single message posted here...
    Those days are far behind now... (pre-Blizzcon days that is)

- - - Updated - - -

Conspiracy theory: What if the person commanding the bird is Blizzard sending @Marlamin a message that they control him...

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like the community over at reddit really likes Golden's writing (for cinematics in this case) over what we previously had from people that worked on the game's lore. Hopefully she brings a Golden (pun intended) age to WoW's story, since it's been shit since the beginning (and YES, I do mean even the WC games and Wrath).
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...nce_and_horde/
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
    It's a human female.

(source: role played as a member of SI:7, human female with the same armor.)
    What about Alleria Windrunner ? The statue that depicts her has the same eagle.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Conspiracy theory: What if the person commanding the bird is Blizzard sending @Marlamin a message that they control him...
    They'll never take me alive!

Marlamin has been in Horde witness protection since autumn, posing as a tortollan.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    What about Alleria Windrunner ? The statue that depicts her has the same eagle.
    No long eyebrows and ears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo it's just a random NPC.

I feel it's just a generic alliance SI:7 rogue npc. Alliance t9 is their uniform, and if you ever did the quests in Silverpine, there is a part where you fight like an army of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    They'll never take me alive!
    Then they'll just rez you.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I intentionally held off on reading up on the Whispers and.... well this is interesting.

So one of the three lies has been told, something about a throne that does not bind. Also something about a door.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So I intentionally held off on reading up on the Whispers and.... well this is interesting.

So one of the three lies has been told, something about a throne that does not bind. Also something about a door.
    And a blade with an eye. Any knaifus coming to mind?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And a blade with an eye. Any knaifus coming to mind?
    TBH I assumed that meant the giant one stuck in Silithus. Since the red glowing part resembles an eye.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH I assumed that meant the giant one stuck in Silithus. Since the red glowing part resembles an eye.
    Could also be Shalamayne, but I doubt

10+ Year Old Account
    That was my impression as well. Would fix with the potential lie he mentions of "Bound to the throne? No. Boundless." or however that goes. If those go together, it would imply that Sargeras being bound by the Pantheon really hasn't done much of anything long term, that he's just biding his time.

Update: Still holding onto the last bit of life left in my body to see what BFA alpha is like before the loa claims me soul
    what i mean is, hurry the fk up blizz pls

Doesn't really look anything like an eye to me, to be honest. Knaifu outright has an actual eye in it. Would also fit with "she"...

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Doesn't really look anything like an eye to me, to be honest. Knaifu outright has an actual eye in it. Would also fit with "she"...
    Fun fact: Pre-Legion, that orb actually used to be an eye in his sword, depicted in a lot of the art of Sargeras.

Anyway, I don't think knaifu is right, doesn't the line mention something about the "shining eye"? I wouldn't really call her eye shining, in the same sense of Gorribal or Shalamayne.

tfw going into the hut in silithus and seeing the map