5+ Year Old Account
    Time for Horde to get some husbandos? Alliance already has Dadgar, Turalyon, Genn...
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the pics rcshaggy post, wish he could post more nightborne female pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    Hide your thirst for a bit longer, Nihal.

Also I wish NB females didn't look like teenagers. -_-

The only thing worse than people embedding giant pieces of fanart in threads randomly are people who then quote the picture in full. :| whyyy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Art is great.

Still would lava burst him in the face for how he acts towards the Horde champion. Just try to back up your words Nathanos and see how that ends for you
    I like that he doesn't suck my dick every 2 minutes, one character that doesn't treat you like a gary/mary sue is refreshing. Besides, he doesn't just dislike you, he dislikes *everyone*, and it's his primary character trait since vanilla. Dude has basicly said he'd commit Sudoku this minute if it wasn't for his devotion to Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    But they didnt look like teenagers, at least not from the wowhead model viewer, their faces shivers me timbers.

Gladly ive found a video that their faces dont look like from the model viewer one. Or maybe they do, but with the lightning it helped , idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Time for Horde to get some husbandos? Alliance already has Dadgar, Turalyon, Genn...
    Saurfang and Nathanos fit the bill of husbandos, though I'm a dude, ladies in the thread can make a better judgement .

Thrall if he stops being mopey and grows some grey hair? Ladies?

No need to spam thread with them, he can PM them to you.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    The BG that supposedly came with the patch (and is the only piece of the patch that is semi-interesting to me) apparently still remains unavailable??

When it is going to unlock, LOL? Is it going to take three weeks to unlock even the simplest things now?

Good lord...
    they never said the bg would open when the patch dropped. only that it would open sometime during 7.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I like that he doesn't suck my dick every 2 minutes, one character that doesn't treat you like a gary/mary sue is refreshing. Besides, he doesn't just dislike you, he dislikes *everyone*, and it's his primary character trait since vanilla. Dude has basicly said he'd commit Sudoku this minute if it wasn't for his devotion to Sylvanas.
    Still would lava burst him. And place the flag of ownership over his corpse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    they never said the bg would open when the patch dropped. only that it would open sometime during 7.3.5
    And specifically that it would not be week 1. With the possible pre purchase and allied race announcement Tuesday, wouldn’t surprise me if they have the BG also planned to be announced and launched during it.

But they didnt look like teenagers, at least not from the wowhead model viewer, their faces shivers me timbers.

Gladly ive found a video that their faces dont look like from the model viewer one. Or maybe they do, but with the lightning it helped , idk.
    They have that wide, doe-eyed thing going on. They need better facial rigging to look more like the NPC versions, and by extension, more old and wise.

5+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang and Nathanos fit the bill of husbandos, though I'm a dude, ladies in the thread can make a better judgement .

Thrall if he stops being mopey and grows some grey hair? Ladies?
    Inb4 unexpected Zandalari racial leader husbando. Who would have thought that spine surgery makes you that sexy?

i don't tolerate being disrespected the way he does, especially not from someone canonically weaker than me.

i want to bend him. i don't want to kill him, i want make him suffer until he knows who is superior and admits it.

i cannot properly convey how much i despise this character.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't tolerate being disrespected the way he does, especially not from someone canonically weaker than me.

i want to bend him. i don't want to kill him, i want make him suffer until he knows who is superior and admits it.

i cannot properly convey how much i despise this character.
    This /10 char

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh Nathanos makes me happy im not horde. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I wish I wasn’t. Guild friends>faction though.

the horde's great.

the forsaken are shit. mostly because blizz thinks being an asshole makes for a cool undead character. it doesn't.

Did anyone mention that the Q&A is not on a Thursday like every Q&A in the last years, but in Tuesday?

Any ideas why?

Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    Did anyone mention that the Q&A is not on a Thursday like every Q&A in the last years, but in Tuesday?

Any ideas why?
    Probably because they're announcing Allied races and pre-orders then and didn't want to do it today.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the horde's great.

the forsaken are shit. mostly because blizz thinks being an asshole makes for a cool undead character. it doesn't.
    Oh come on...Horde finally get an interesting character and you people want him out of the picture?

Plus, Nathanos' schmick for Sylvanas Cringerunner is the only redeeming factor about the latter..