Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Im really excited for the login screen background and music, what can they possibly use?
    I think it will be old god related, maybe the sea-Cthulhu-dungeon building in north-east of Kul‘Tiras.

Either that or, Sylvanas and Anduin wallpaper theme.

someone on reddit posted a comparison of the walking animations of the troll races

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ng_comparison/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    This is my hope as well. Make her the Gul'dan of this expansion, build her up until the end.
    no, please no. just kill her quick. she doesnt deserve an xpansion long story arc.... let us kill her quick and have to deal with old gods or void lords after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    I think it will be old god related, maybe the sea-Cthulhu-dungeon building in north-east of Kul‘Tiras.

Either that or, Sylvanas and Anduin wallpaper theme.
    If it is the latter what are they going to do, stand in front of each other just looking at the other? that's unlikely...
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    someone on reddit posted a comparison of the walking animations of the troll races

The Virgin Darkspear vs the Chadalari.

5+ Year Old Account

Man... they really don't look good with helmets on.

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    Sort of a problem with most allied races so far.

Highmountain have it worst. Clipping for days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post

This is officially the best WoW Expansion ever.
    It does look pretty sweet.

Prolly because they are really rushed modelviewer previewers. Most of of the options don't even work yet. The clipping present with the helm is probably not gonna be there for the final product.

Does anyone know how people have WMV working for 8.0?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow lol, I love the walk animation. They really do give off that "don't mess with me" vibe. I like it. If straightback Orcs don't get straightened animations I'll probably go Zandalari troll then.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Getting antsy and looking to the future at this point is dangerous. Still likely 10 months to go.
    Wouldn't be so sure on that. Might be quite a bit less.

PTR build that was pushed an hour or so ago was just pushed live, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Wouldn't be so sure on that. Might be quite a bit less.
    I'd rather err on the side of the trends of the last 9 years.

Every expansion people think that it's the one where we're finally going to get a shorter dev cycle with a smaller drought, it never happens.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    PTR build that was pushed an hour or so ago was just pushed live, I guess?
    yeah build matches now

Deleted
    I personally like them , glad the helmets are massive like darkspear trolls or any other race for that matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    So..any Darnassus/Teldrassil stuff...or not yet?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

[IMG]https://i.redd.it/rb0g999mwhc01.gif[IMG]

The confident chin raised walk of the Zandalari men win over the Darkspear frog waddle any day to me, now if only they could give them a new ground sitting animation to replace the awkward nelf male one, maybe something like the sethrak sport to make them use their straight backs during it aswell.

Last edited by sylvira; 2018-01-26 at 11:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Wow lol, I love the walk animation. They really do give off that "don't mess with me" vibe. I like it. If straightback Orcs don't get straightened animations I'll probably go Zandalari troll then.
    Yeah , for me it would be either straightback orcs or zandalari trolls , if I wanted to play horde again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    So..any Darnassus/Teldrassil stuff...or not yet?
    Nothing so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    yeah build matches now
    Yep, give update as I just logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruzan View Post
    If Zandalari are using the "elven hairstyles" wouldn't that most likely mean they're Zandali hairstyles that Elves continued to use after their mutations?
    Hardly.

I meant from gameplay perspective, as those hairstyles were just changed elven ones.

But from Lore pov, elves came from dark trolls not Zandalari ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    What I'm saying, sister, is that Zandalari should have more civilised hairstyles in general. At least more sophisticated than their feral cousins. They are known to be 'troll elves' after all. Those are their hairstyles.

I wish their females would get far more proper hairstyles, but here we are. What is done is done.
    ehh I'll just drop it off as you clearly don't know or don't want to get what I'm saying.

But for last effort, Zandalari should have their own unique hairstyles and not silly elven imitations that doesn't make them look good at all, it's opposite actually.

ehh I really dislike this term "virgin Darkspear" as someone is really trying hard to make jungle trolls look bad. But they still have some good quality about them and advantages over Zandalaris.

such as glorious hairstyles, normal eyes and not some strange glowing bulbs (seriously that is bugging the hell out of me, not to mention that this is a poor choice from customisation point of view. I even made an edit to show how much imo better they look with irises:
    ), bigger nicer noses, and hunters have superior bow animation. So I think that All in all Jungle trolls are handsomer, but they surely needs to be revisited, as troll male model together with nelf one were the least finished.

But bottom line is how can anyone deny that this just looks ridiculous? :

I miss Mists of Pandaria