Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I dont get the obsession with amount of zones for leveling considering its the smallest portion of time played. Its the amount of zones for endgame that matters. Like holy shit legion was the first one where all zones were part of endgame, bofore that we had only parts of zones or just only one end game zone.
    i don't really care about how many zones there are. i just want each one to be outland hellfire or nagrand size or bigger.

getting tired of the tiny, cluttered zones. more big flat zones like old barrens would be great too.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't really care about how many zones there are. i just want each one to be outland hellfire or nagrand size or bigger.

getting tired of the tiny, cluttered zones. more big flat zones like old barrens would be great too.
    I agree. Val'Sharah felt awful because it was sooooo cluttered. That and: "TYRANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I agree. Val'Sharah felt awful because it was sooooo cluttered. That and: "TYRANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
    That was the best zone, at least it wasn't Highmountain with all its MOUNTAINS EVERYWHERE! YOU WANT A MOUNTAIN? EVERYONE GETS A MOUNTAIN
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That was the best zone, at least it wasn't Highmountain with all its MOUNTAINS EVERYWHERE! YOU WANT A MOUNTAIN? EVERYONE GETS A MOUNTAIN
    I loved Highmountain! Taste and colours I guess. 1. Suramar 2. Azsuna 3. Highmountain 4. Tornheim 5. Val'Sharah for me!

7+ Year Old Account
    Highmountain had a much better questing experience than Val'Sharah
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    WTF with his face? Is he like, smiling when captured?
    Also, is that Alleria in the back?
    They're coming to take me away, Ha-Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I preferred Highmountain as a zone because it seemed much bigger and had more going on. But honestly, what lacked in both those zones to me was engaging story more than anything. The zones looked beautiful and the art direction was great (even if Valsharah was indeed cluttered). But the story arcs were just meh.

I just hate Val'Sharah with passion. I was looking forwad to it, and I was very disappointed. It felt unfinished, cluttered and I don't know just not up to its potential.

7+ Year Old Account
    I apologize in advance for the Zuldazar capital and Zuldazar zone videos. It's hard to tell where the zone ends and the town begins. They should be the next 2 videos after Tirigarde Sound (which has another 20 mins left)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I missed aesthetically pleasing location in legion (like nagrand/grizzly hills). Granted, I have no strong opinion about legion leveling zones, but the story suffered because of the ability to choose order and it made it quite incoherent.

This might be controversial, but I enjoy Suramar and did it fully like 6 times already.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

5+ Year Old Account
    RE: Saurfang's Smile.

He's probably just supposed to be talking, there, yelling something over his shoulder, and the animation for the expressions isn't a thing. Particularly in still images.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I preferred Highmountain as a zone because it seemed much bigger and had more going on. But honestly, what lacked in both those zones to me was engaging story more than anything. The zones looked beautiful and the art direction was great (even if Valsharah was indeed cluttered). But the story arcs were just meh.
    I enjoyed the zone to an extent(High Mountain) but the excess amount of mountains got to me for awhile. I really digged the underground area during the questing. No that's not a pun.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    I just hate Val'Sharah with passion. I was looking forwad to it, and I was very disappointed. It felt unfinished, cluttered and I don't know just not up to its potential.
    Hell yeah about cluttered, the amount of times I flew into a tree because I hoped the branch is soft texture is too damn high. Even killed myself that way when I went for rawrcharge and there was a branch in the way...

I just hate Val'Sharah with passion. I was looking for it, and I was very disappointed. It felt unfinished, cluttered and I don't know just not up to its potential.
    Well hopefully we'll get an old world revamp after BfA, and they can make it up to us with a gorgeous and proper Ashenvale.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Well hopefully we'll get an old world revamp after BfA, and they can make it up to us with a gorgeous and proper Ashenvale.
    Fingers crossed, brother. I really want that world revamp.

These zones are a breath of fresh air - I thought the Legion zones were all pretty terrible tbh. Stormheim was probably the best of the lot, everything else was meh.

Where is the Ashenvane part of Kultiras supposed to be?

Worst part about Broken Isles was that it was neither broken nor isles. Top kek.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I enjoyed the zone to an extent(High Mountain) but the excess amount of mountains got to me for awhile. I really digged the underground area during the questing. No that's not a pun.
    Haha! I kind of liked the verticality of the zone because it made it seemed bigger than it actually was. I really liked the snowy mountain tops and the short questlines there. There was a sense of scale that i felt was great. It was overall visually distinct, it had the caves, the forests, the snowy areas... But I can understand that it was frustrating because it was sort of a labyrinth to navigate.
    Last edited by Hugnomo; 2018-01-29 at 03:12 PM.