Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    But in a good way... not like that questline that shall-not-be-named.
    Ya, referring to this Indiana Jones

http://spielbergfanclub.com/wp-conte...8-1280-720.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    So let's say we get pre-order and allied races tomorrow -
    What is the first class you're race changing if any?
    none, because we DONT get them tomorrow as it makes no sense to get them without extra server slots.
    Last edited by mmoc9b6e6339ec; 2018-01-29 at 11:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    *eyes roll* you do realise this is supposed to be an MMO? more group content is never wrong, more solo content IS.
    Of course i realise, but more OPEN WORLD Content is good, not Instancing everything not on a tree on three.

I main a vdh, so no changes there, but my monk brewmaster I plan to make a velf.

I also plan to level a velf mage for the heritage armor set, I have a 110 mage but I would like to level a mage again.

Also - What will people do with the 110 boost? I will prob boost a velf hunter since I dont have a hunter (or level the velf hunter instead of the mage, not sure)
    Race change my shadow priest to velf. But first I'll focus on levelling a velf from scratch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Same, and I don't really know why. I really don't care for Undercity, but seeing Brill turned to rubble really was a bummer.
    To be fair, perhaps that's the feeling Blizzard wants to evoke.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    This seems promising, Muffinus asked on Twitter what people’s suggestions for new Hunter pets are. He got 292 responses and replied to 2 of them. https://twitter.com/muffinus/status/...tivity.Message This one is about frogs

https://twitter.com/muffinus/status/...tivity.Message Second one is about the armored Direhorns and Devilsaurs from IoT and ToT. (Horridon and Oondasta and their recolors)

So seems more likely that we will get them.
    Didn't we all agree that Muffinus is #1 Twitter troll?

I main a vdh, so no changes there, but my monk brewmaster I plan to make a velf.

I also plan to level a velf mage for the heritage armor set, I have a 110 mage but I would like to level a mage again.

Also - What will people do with the 110 boost? I will prob boost a velf hunter since I dont have a hunter (or level the velf hunter instead of the mage, not sure)
    Changing my Warlock and maybe my Mage to Nightborne. And will level a Void Elf Priest just because. Maybe use the boost for an Alliance 110 because I don't actually own one and if I'm right I need one to level their allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    But in a good way... not like that questline that shall-not-be-named.
    They are working on a new one

*eyes roll* you do realise this is supposed to be an MMO? more group content is never wrong, more solo content IS.
    MMO means persistent online world. It does not mean "everything you do must require a group".

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Man, I really hope they update all the "old" events instead of relying on Zidormi.

Really lazy.
    The scope of the changes would be enormous. There are litterally hundreds of quests + achievements involved. Even filtering all of them out to put them into the "Legacy" or "Feat of Strength" category would be a substantial effort, let alone moving/changing them. I bet they will do absolutely nothing to them, since it also would be weird to have the holliday chage for low-level characters without any reason...or have it in different places for low-level and max-level characters.

Leaving it as is and relying on the Bronzedragon is the best solution. It does, however, make the story devlopment quite shallow. I know i will still use my AH in Darnassus as an Alliance player, unless there is a new one which is much more convenient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill be rolling a Nightborne mage. so far, alch/herb, unless the goblin hoover is eng only to be able to use it, then ill roll as eng/miner.

Not boosting either, going to enjoy the "new" lvling system, without looms and guild, but lvling while rp'ing with friends, to make the best out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Alright, gotta say it, respect to Anduin for that one. Not only is it honorable, it's also smart to not kill one of the Horde leaders you can reason with and who probably approves of Sylvanas the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    none, because we DONT get them tomorrow as it makes no sense to get them without extra server slots.
    If we get them tomorrow it's because pre-purchase becomes available. If pre-purchase is available, it unlocks the extra slots. These are not separate things.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

there is no doubt about it coming tomorrow.

I mean for our lord and savior Hitlers sake Final fantasy mmo has content update.

Quote Originally Posted by Severance View Post
    MMO means persistent online world. It does not mean "everything you do must require a group".
    No, MMO means Massively Multiplayer Online. I.e. a lot of people all playing on the same server.

i don't think i'll be race changing anything yet. after i get dark iron, i'll probably race change my warrior to it though(no nelf plate gear leaves me sad and angry).

with my boost.... idk. i might boost to a 110 of a regular race on my other server. i want to use my boost on a zandalari druid, but i forgot that you need a 110 on the server you want to make the new races on(fucking bullshit requirement imo). WRA is my other server, but i only have a 100 dh there, and i don't want to level anything else unless it's an allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    To be fair, perhaps that's the feeling Blizzard wants to evoke.
    Oh, most likely, just didn't think It would actually bum me out. Just wasn't aware I care this much about Brill, so I'm shocked with myself.

Does anyone know something about void elf barbier hairstyles?

7+ Year Old Account
    And of course, with the potential preorder coming tomorrow, tokens price is going up. Fortunately, already bought a bunch few days ago

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And of course, with the potential preorder coming tomorrow, tokens price is going up. Fortunately, already bought bunch few days ago
    Same here m8, was hoping to try and get 1 more before the stream but doesn't seem like it.

At least I got enough for a Pre Order and 6 more months.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And of course, with the potential preorder coming tomorrow, tokens price is going up. Fortunately, already bought a bunch few days ago
    It hasn't been worth buying in EU for months. Almost 300k by now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Why the hell has everyone become so toxic lately, in the past few days its went from 10 to 100 in terms of toxicity levels on the forums. Is it the upcoming moon-phase affecting the minds of the population, making them more toxic? It's just so sudden. Like, where did all this void elf hate come from? And the legacy community has started growing really toxic towards retail players.