Are all the quests for allied races in 7.3.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Where's that from? WoWhead background so I'm supposing somewhere from there?

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be nice if Blizz would ship "pre-order copies" that don't come with a code in them, and gives the retailer something to hand out with a pre-order that lets you verify with Blizz that you are ordering it so you can get your code early. Unfortunately this would require them to make it impossible to refund your purchase in store, which might be a big hassle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    A friend sent it to me and said it was on reddit. I checked wowhead right after to see if there was a post involving it but there's not. So I really don't know beyond the wowhead background.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Are all the quests for allied races in 7.3.5?
    Afaik everything needed for the Allied Races was added in the 7.3.5 data but I could be wrong.

A friend sent it to me and said it was on reddit. I checked wowhead right after to see if there was a post involving it but there's not. So I really don't know beyond the wowhead background.
    Actually, never mind. Prolly using one of the Futurepatch animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the 'future patch' animations on Wowhead

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Pretty nice indeed...
    Can't wait for my Orc Male Warrior to have a straight back...So excited...^w^l;
    Can I ask you, would it have any effect on you, if they make the upright orc stand the same height as a hunched orc (therefore upright but short)? Or as long as it is upright, are you cool with it? (You already know my own struggles with this lol)
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    Can I ask you, would it have any effect on you, if they make the upright orc stand the same height as a hunched orc (therefore upright but short)? Or as long as it is upright, are you cool with it? (You already know my own struggles with this lol)
    Aren't night elves literally the tallest Alliance race out there? Been a long time since I played one, but as far as I remember night elves are pretty tall. You seem to have an issue with Zandalari trolls being of the same height. I think that they'd look bad if they were any taller than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be nice if Blizz would ship "pre-order copies" that don't come with a code in them, and gives the retailer something to hand out with a pre-order that lets you verify with Blizz that you are ordering it so you can get your code early. Unfortunately this would require them to make it impossible to refund your purchase in store, which might be a big hassle.

- - - Updated - - -

When I used to preorder/prepurchase Xbox games a lot of the preorder bonuses would come on the receipt as codes. But yeah you're also right, the whole refund thing is a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs have early upright animations, you can check them in the dressing room labeled ad futureanimations or something along those lines. Hoping to see new attack animations, those were my main problem with Orcs in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Orcs have early upright animations, you can check them in the dressing room labeled ad futureanimations or something along those lines. Hoping to see new attack animations, those were my main problem with Orcs in the first place.
    I agree with you there. Looking back at it, the worst part of the Orcs hunch was the combat stance. The hunch was over exaggerated and so were the 2h animations along with it. I'm worried that they will not change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Aren't night elves literally the tallest Alliance race out there? Been a long time since I played one, but as far as I remember night elves are pretty tall. You seem to have an issue with Zandalari trolls being of the same height. I think that they'd look bad if they were any taller than that.
    I appreciate the opinion, and I have a post if you would like to see it, quoting canon lore that clearly shows that Zandas are as tall as tauren, but I don't feel like mucking up every post with it. The sad thing is, I only play trolls- and no way a big bad proto Zandalar is suppose to be smaller than my Darkspear lol It look hilarious with a hunched over Darkspear towering over this Zandalari that is supposed to be the biggest troll on Azeroth. So, if I want to play one, I have to be a little stunty troll, which does not feel intimidating or make me feel 'high and mighty' as a Zanda is supposed to.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like the pose that Saurfang has; So that posture and what not...
    For the Horde!

I appreciate the opinion, and I have a post if you would like to see it, quoting canon lore that clearly shows that Zandas are as tall as tauren, but I don't feel like mucking up every post with it. The sad thing is, I only play trolls- and no way a big bad proto Zandalar is suppose to be smaller than my Darkspear lol It look hilarious with a hunched over Darkspear towering over this Zandalari that is supposed to be the biggest troll on Azeroth. So, if I want to play one, I have to be a little stunty troll, which does not feel intimidating or make me feel 'high and mighty' as a Zanda is supposed to.
    Yeah, I agree with that. They should definitely tower the Darkspear and be more corpuscular than them.

As far as I know, that is just what it will be, like Saurfang, but I have heard that the height they stand is the same as a hunched orc. Thus, they are proportionally smaller than a hunched orc. (Same as my Zandalari being a shrimp compared to a Darkspear). While it bothers me (especially with all the canon lore for my Zandalari), I wondered as an orc player, if it urns out that you can be upright- have that same stance as Saurfang, but just be a little orc, is that ok? Or would you rather have them stand a head taller than a hunchback orc, like you would expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    Afaik everything needed for the Allied Races was added in the 7.3.5 data but I could be wrong.
    Some allied races have same-face issue as the early WoD models. They lack facial rigging and still look like a work in progress. Specially considering the fact that you can't see your tattoos in the character creation screen because the models are totally covered in armor. Hope they aren't released like that.
    Some quests are not in the database yet. Everything else is already in-game and they are ready to be playable, nonetheless.
    Last edited by MarilynMaelstrom; 2018-01-30 at 05:37 AM.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    All allied races have same-face issue as the early WoD models. They lack some facial rigging and still look like a work in progress. Specially considering the fact that you can't see your tattoos in the character creation screen because the models are totally covered in armor. Hope they aren't released like that.
    Some quests are not in the database yet. Everything else is already in-game and they are ready to be playable, nonetheless.
    I think by 'Allied Races' they meant the 4 Legion ones.

Wowhead has some customization options up for Kul Tirans now. I had thought that it was possible we would get those big model ones. However, it wasn't until just now that I realized we might be getting a two-in-one Allied race that can be bulky or thin.

Maybe I'm slow and like the last dude to clue in to this possibility, but I just thought it was pretty interesting. (or maybe I'm just imagining things and they are just adding ton of options for npcs)

Agreed 110%... gives me a sort of Planet of the Apes Caesar vibe...

EDIT: ...and I'd prefer them standing a head or two taller... but I'll take what they'll give.

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    Wowhead has some customization options up for Kul Tirans now. I had thought that it was possible we would get those big model ones. However, it wasn't until just now that I realized we might be getting a two-in-one Allied race that can be bulky or thin.

Maybe I'm slow and like the last dude to clue in to this possibility, but I just thought it was pretty interesting. (or maybe I'm just imagining things and they are just adding ton of options for npcs)
    I am wondering if an eventual allied race someday might be Mok'Nathal for Horde, and if these Kul'Tiras humans might end up bing their 'rig' base. They look like some kind of half ogres to me in body build.