Good luck all of your studying! I do not miss those days.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Haha yeah... i'm in the same boat this sucks so much.

Plus I'm afraid they'll release BFA late august or in september/october as I have a 2 months internship during this time

tbh i think i'm just gonna look for a sugar daddy

*close my personal diary*
    I'm hoping for a late august launch like legion, since Uni starts again in October.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    At one hand I would gladly pre-order to play Void Elves, but then I have not even set feet on Argus. Not to mention I want Zandalari more and they won't be playable for more than half a year.

I don't think it was wise to put them behind reputation requirement. It alienates part of the community in a way that is simply unnecessary. It makes me wonder ho pre-order sales will go. Maybe I'm wrong. But myself, I think I will wait with purchase until Battle for Azeroth release.

That being said. I remember Blizzard saying we won't class specific armours because they wish to make leveling gear more unique. So far I don't see it matching tier set quality. Of course, there ar extremely amazing pieces, such as devilsaur/raptor helmets, but nothing to excuse their decision.

5+ Year Old Account
    I traded an evening shift so I could have three days off in a row.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    At one hand I would gladly pre-order to play Void Elves, but then I have not even set feet on Argus. Not to mention I want Zandalari more and they won't be playable for more than half a year.

I don't think it was wise to put them behind reputation requirement. It alienates part of the community in a way that is simply unnecessary. It makes me wonder ho pre-order sales will go. Maybe I'm wrong. But myself, I think I will wait with purchase until Battle for Azeroth release.

That being said. I remember Blizzard saying we won't class specific armours because they wish to make leveling gear more unique. So far I don't see it matching tier set quality. Of course, there ar extremely amazing pieces, such as devilsaur/raptor helmets, but nothing to excuse their decision.
    You get exalted towards the army of the light really quickly now. For argussean reach, it's a bit longer but you can easily make 5-6k rep per week with the 2 weekly quests granting 1k each + multiple emissaries per week + if you do all the WQ each days (they increasead the rep gain from the weekly quests and the number of WQ of mac'aree with 7.3.5).

Also you can now get rep token from the invasion on argus

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    I traded an evening shift so I could have three days off in a row.
    Isn't that a little reckless? nothing's been confirmed yet. While I believe it's more likely than not at this stage, I'm not willing to wager anything yet.
    "These are Allied Races, these aren't Sub-Races. There's no direct associated Race or "Parent Race" or anything like that" -Ion Hazzikostas, Blizzcon 2017 Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by MrDragon View Post
    Isn't that a little reckless? nothing's been confirmed yet. While I believe it's more likely than not at this stage, I'm not willing to wager anything yet.
    To be fair, three days off regardless of what happens in WoW is still very very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    How long until the Q&A?
    5 hours 20 minutes

5+ Year Old Account
    It was only a 4 hour shift and I have 2 days off after it.

Besides which, I've gotta get off my feet to try and RICE my torn Achilles tendon.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    How long until the Q&A?
    It's at noon PST, so ~5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Nah not all of them hopefully. Yah that was Applied Microeconomics. This one is microeconometrics, I hate econometrics. u_u

Anyway, excited for tonight's very likely reveal!
    So what's next after that? Microeconomemetrics?
    These words are really confusing

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn’t call it that reckless. Even if they don’t come out, worst that happens is that she gets a 3-day weekend. I’d do that anyhow.

I am so glad I had my last exam today.

Ready for the races with full dedication.

Deleted
    you guys saw that new preorder thing on reddit already?

Wish I could prepurchase the expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post

X.X. I wish I could level my own Void Elf and Allied Race alongside the hundreds of thousands of you.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Just a morning lecture for me.

Maybe I should just pull WoW up on my laptop.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post

I envy you. Had to exams last week and 3 next week (tho need to study for only 2 of them).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh gosh I just realized I also need to prepare my D&D session/campaign for this weekend (I'm DMing).

Blizz pls no allied races <3
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    X.X. I wish I could level my own Void Elf and Allied Race alongside the hundreds of thousands of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I envy you. Had to exams last week and 3 next week (tho need to study for only 2 of them).
    Best luck, then!

Quote Originally Posted by iSheyn View Post
    you guys saw that new preorder thing on reddit already?
    Link please, would be appreciated.
    "These are Allied Races, these aren't Sub-Races. There's no direct associated Race or "Parent Race" or anything like that" -Ion Hazzikostas, Blizzcon 2017 Q&A

Deleted
    These are some grade A nerd world problems

So glad it's the end of the month, because that means I can cash in all my extra hours and go home early.