While it appears to be unrelated to anything related to BFA, there is 1 other strange change today. The M+ affix rotation is different from what it’s supposed to be.

“Normally, this week is supposed to be Necrotic, but it appears to be Volcanic instead! We're not sure what this means for the entire rotation.”. Per wowhead
    Last edited by Ningjinq; 2018-01-30 at 03:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    So, how many of you are unsubscribing if allied races -don't- come out today? :P
    I won't have money to pre-purchase until next month anyway so I wouldn't be too upset.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Eh, my problem is the Void phase - killing the 3 voidwalkers as Survival is difficult, even with Butchery/Caltrops. Havoc/Arms were easy due to EB/Chaos Nova/Fury of the Illidari and Warbreaker/Bladestorm/Shockwave. It's less a survival aspect and more of a dps one.
    Try using freezing trap preemptively. If it arms for 2 seconds before activating it’ll root them for 4 seconds without breaking. If you need just 1 extra slow to get there you can also use a pet with a slow like a spider.

Also, that butchery legendary chest if you have it/can get it is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I play all the other races of the Horde too you know. >_>;
    Not just Undead;
    Why is only one name censored?

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    well, Waycrest manor is spooky as hell

Very much a classic 'haunted house' vibe
    Very Gilnean also.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    No changes. Probably exe fixes.
    Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Straight from steven:https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...34643442540549

(The thingy in top left to buy expansion)
    Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Now to find out how I'm going to kill 6 hours.
    Hanging out here of course.

So, how many of you are unsubscribing if allied races -don't- come out today? :P
    Already unsubscribed. Planning on resubscribing the second they come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    While it appears to be unrelated to anything related to BFA, there is 1 other strange change today. The M+ affix rotation is different from what it’s supposed to be.

“Normally, this week is supposed to be Necrotic, but it appears to be Volcanic instead! We're not sure what this means for the entire rotation.”. Per wowhead
    Interesting indeed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how well the designed the zones are (multi-level-wise compared to legion) I'm not gonna mind flight being added in a similar timeframe to Legion. The only exceptions to zones being Zuldazar having a lot of areas along the coast and Drustvar having multiple levels.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I was never given a reason to unsub in the 1st place.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Try using freezing trap preemptively. If it arms for 2 seconds before activating it’ll root them for 4 seconds without breaking. If you need just 1 extra slow to get there you can also use a pet with a slow like a spider.

Also, that butchery legendary chest if you have it/can get it is amazing.
    All the mage tower challenges are significantly easier now that ilvl 910+ is so easy to get without even doing a single raid/mythic+, alongside the nether crucible traits which are a massive power spike if you get decent ones that deal dmg on a proc or even give big stats when concordance procs.

I only did my 3 hunter ones back when it was relevant content, but I've done enhance, elemental, feral, boomkin, affliction and Arms in the last few weeks and all these are alts in the 910 ilvl range with 1-2 tier2 crucible traits and 1 legendary(this was before Argus LFR so no free ring either).

Butchery + Harpoon trivialise the artifact challenge for Survival imo, butchery insta clears icicible, harpoon lets you skip the mirror image phase almost instantly and caltops+butchery clear the p2 adds in seconds. Unless your sub 900 ilvl with less than 60ish traits, you should walk the Survival challenge in terms of dps requirements.

The wakening essences are amazing for getting needed legendaries for those trying to complete the Mage tower challenges down the home stretch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Why is only one name censored?

Very Gilnean also.

Blizzard know its Lore. Kul'Tiras was orginally founded by gilnean sailors. I like it.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That works for the dps challenges. The tanking ones are imo the hard ones. My main is a tank and I have one shot several dps challenges, some on specs I have not even played throughout legion. But the tanking ones will still take some effort. And the druid one can go suck a donkey until you have luffas.
    Ya, definitely. I don’t tank though. I believe when they were first released only the outlaw rogue and I believe arms warrior challenges were considered on the difficulty level of the tank ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya, definitely. I don’t tank though. I believe when they were first released only the outlaw rogue and I believe arms warrior challenges were considered on the difficulty level of the tank ones.
    Outlaw Rogue is only hard because the whole spec is RNG. RtB is a bullshit ability and it can die in a dumpster fire.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post

Yes, it kinda gives me the creeps in a weird way O.O

Also, good luck to all the people who have exams/Uni work! Trust me, it will be all so worth it when you're done, and the stress is gone.
    This isn't what you guys think it is, it's loading all the navbar icons at once really large, they're all SVG Paths, nothing to see here, it's not what you think it is.

Here's an image where I reduced the size, https://i.imgur.com/yH7Tc84.jpg
    Last edited by MabusGaming; 2018-01-30 at 04:17 PM.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    just take slice & dice. RtB isnt meta at all. Too volatile.
    I enjoy rtb and did the challenge with it...but I also hate myself so

Blizzard loves rtb too since it seems they are keeping it for bfa lel

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    just take slice & dice. RtB isnt meta at all. Too volatile.
    Or just get 930 ilvl and shit over everything. That doesn't make it a fun ability.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/WowChakra/status/958371631650533376

Anyone here that can translate?

EDIT: A question about different versions for A and H CEs
    Last edited by Shadochi; 2018-01-30 at 04:19 PM.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    If Twitter Translate is correct, he's saying the collecter's edition could be different color depending on the faction you play or rather whatever color you chose.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    They're just suggesting/recommending that there should be a Horde and Alliance version of the CE.

"A crazy idea! Given that BFA has very marked differences between factions ... What would you like an Ed. Collector Horde and another Alliance? It would be the first time we would see something like this and some would be ruined ...: P"

Do you want faction specific CE colored boxes, like blue for alliance, red for horde.