Quote Originally Posted by WukeWiking View Post
    I failed my purchase 4 times, good thing I have enough money for a 5th try.
    I've been charged 5 times now. This is great.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cfStatic View Post
    Failed to purchase BfA because internal error and them charging my card regardless.

They *know* people are going to be slamming their site, and they put up a queue. The least they could do is make sure it works correctly when you do finally get to try and purchase it.
    unfortunately it's a little bit more complex than simply knowing for things like this

their tech guys must be showing signs of PTSD right now, I feel bad for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cfStatic View Post
    Failed to purchase BfA because internal error and them charging my card regardless.

They *know* people are going to be slamming their site, and they put up a queue. The least they could do is make sure it works correctly when you do finally get to try and purchase it.
    Your post made me check my bank account and whoopty-frikkin-doo, what do you know, all my money is gone and I don't have the game. What the fuck do I do now? Who do I complain to?

They scammed me. They took my money and didn't give me the product I paid for.

7+ Year Old Account
    It went through with the website store and paypal, but now when I go into play it takes forever. Then the server list comes up and my servers show 0 toons. OMG!!!!
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    no no no no, many times no, ion already talk about this, allied races will be anything they want, this idea of "subrace" and new races only based on already playable model is a thing the players invented and are spreading.
    Well with what they technically have, it's not like like the pattern currently available is giving the players much to go off from there.

My suspicion is allied races are something they can make a parallel to a player race work more easily than compared to a brand new race. Example is we can probably witness a Naga since the structure is technically there, but an Ogre or Ethereal would be much more of a task since there are definitely missing pieces to them (like female or basic bod structure).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    They scammed me.
    lmfao settle down there with the over exaggerations lad

wait for blizzard to refund your extra purchases

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Your post made me check my bank account and whoopty-frikkin-doo, what do you know, all my money is gone and I don't have the game. What the fuck do I do now? Who do I complain to?

You talk to Customer Support and hopefully you don't spam the pre purchase like crazy when you know there's a big queue.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    Really, brother? People were saying it was merely a bug on wowhead's character creator. Disappointing.
    No, their idle stance IS the nightborne one. Funny to see all salty people jumping at blizzard throat

sheesh.

7+ Year Old Account

My failed purchases pretty much got put in a "protected amount" which i'll get back in a day or two maybe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Could anyone recommend a good PvE realm on EU to start leveling horde toons, considering I have a 110 boost now and already filled ally realm with all classes.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Getting error on battle app when trying to purchase.

Support website on Blizzard is fucking laggy. They should've prepared more...

7+ Year Old Account
    Pheew, my toons finally showed up. *holds chest*
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    no no no no, many times no, ion already talk about this, allied races will be anything they want, this idea of "subrace" and new races only based on already playable model is a thing the players invented and are spreading.
    I'm aware he talked about this. What he said may happen in the future and what currently exists are two different things. All 6 current allied races are based on existing playable race models, so it is reasonable to assume that is a precedent that will largely be followed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    It's a one-fifth of the step back from what they did in Legion. Maybe that's you who hasn't been listening or maybe you don't remember how many parts they removed or changed.

Will we have PVP currency? No? It's PVE in order to PVP then. Because otherwise you lose on stats.

Will we have ilvl cap maybe? No, just scaling. Scaling is of limited use, the real meat is the cap.

Etc, etc, etc.
    So you basically want to over power newbies to feel cool?

And I hope they do add solo queue. Enjoy your 30 min queues. Either that or completely unbalanced matches.

https://www.amazon.com/Before-Storm-.../dp/0399594094

Before the Storm able to pre-order, releasing June 12, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So you basically want to over power newbies to feel cool?

And I hope they do add solo queue. Enjoy your 30 min queues. Either that or completely unbalanced matches.
    No, that's not at all what I want. It's a non-sequitur. In fact it's a complete reverse to what is written in my post that you are replying to.

Your thoughts about solo queue are laughable. Where do you even get these things from?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, that's not at all what I want. It's a non-sequitur.

Your thoughts about solo queue are laughable. Where do you even get these things from?
    Solo queue wouldn't be able to match you with a good comp unless you wanted to wait a long time to queue. They are absolutely right. If you want short queues have fun dealing with random teams.

Unless by solo queue you mean 1 on 1 matches which is stupid.

Hmmm, my queued order just dissapeared from the order history list. Purchased at 20:50 but now it's gone missing. What's going on lol

Anyone know when upright orcs will be available? Did they unlock today?
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

10+ Year Old Account
    No, that's not at all what I want. It's a non-sequitur. In fact it's a complete reverse to what is written in my post that you are replying to.

You want power progression in pvp. I get that. But by getting that you also stomp noobs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roninwookie View Post
    Anyone know when upright orcs will be available? Did they unlock today?
    Most likely prepatch. So sometime from June-August. Guessing late June-Mid July for prepatch date.