Just closed my blank screen game and launcher started like 3 separate wow updates. Hopefully this'll fix it
    update: it didnt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post

Void Elf music is mesmerising.
    Getting that Ghostlands vibe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why am I even awake anymore? It's not like these problems are gonna get solved anytime soon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Yeah, I don't get how an expansion launch can be butter smooth, but pre-orders for the next make the game FUBAR. Perhaps it's the interaction with the game and the shop, everyone and their pet turtle pre-purchasing, requests for boosts, buying tokens, creating new characters, and all that jazz at once that fried the servers. Or maybe Blizzard just underestimated how many people would rush to pre-order, but with such a cool incentive that's not much of an excuse.
    Well to be honest, with Legion launch all they had to do is turn on the Dalaran teleportation quest. Everything else was already in. But the sharding tech then really amazed me.

Some of my guildies saw HUUUGEEE queues that were dropping consistently by 3 or 4k people exactly (new shard opening) and were in the queue for only a couple minutes even tho it was one of the largest ever.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Getting that Ghostlands vibe.
    Same! I love how this soundtrack screams "We are the outcasts of Quel'Thalas."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    If you don't think that Legion having been what it was contributes, you're dreaming. The Allied races are literally things you either race change into to play Legion content, or start new characters of to level through older-than-that content.

There's much hype for BfA, full stop.
    But I dont say that about Legion... I say that there is hype about Allied Races.

And you can write this childish "full stop" but, you know, I'm right...

Many of us infact was waiting Allied races to try the scaling world.. and without Allied races, there is not much to be hyped about BfA by now, and until the Alpha dataming was starting, the last information about BfA cames from Blizzcon.

I mean, visually is interesting, but mostly of the feature cames from Legion, so are not so fresh... infact, you have to wait the Beta to experience more hyped around an expansion based on a war, that mostly of us don't care about, because we are waiting to face the Old Gods and Azshara.
    Last edited by Tartys; 2018-01-30 at 11:54 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

7+ Year Old Account
    Here's the picture from the Q&A

#1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    just logged in again...maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    When you get that kind of people on the forum you see how we're actually pretty civilized... most of the time...
    Hahah, agreed.

People talk of how heavily moderated the official forums are, but that's because there's a dire need for it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    just logged in again
    loggin in works without problems but after that its get dull with zero chars ;(

ps: blizzard us forum now giving a lot of 500 errors....

Deleted
    just logged in again...maybe
    Im ingame...with a character...hype

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm ingame !

Deleted
    Im ingame...with a character...hype
    US or EU? that is the question....

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    But I dont say that about Legion... I say that there is hype about Allied Races.

And you can write this childish "full stop" but, you know, I'm right...

Many of us infact was waiting Allied races to try the scaling world.. and without Allied races, there is not much to be hyped about BfA by now, and until the Alpha dataming was starting, the last information about BfA cames from Blizzcon.

I mean, visually is interesting, but mostly of the feature cames from Legion, so are not so fresh... infact, you have to wait the Beta to experience more hyped around an expansion based on a war, that mostly of us don't care about, because we are waiting to face the Old Gods and Azshara.
    And I say that there's hype over BfA.

You can credit Allied races for it all you like, I'm sure that's where most of the hype you see comes from. For me, it's different. You saying "there is not much to be hyped about" and then giving subjective points as to why, doesn't hold much power over what I'm seeing and experiencing in my circles and around the web.

And saying "full stop" is not childish in the slightest.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/pu...riod-full-stop
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-01-30 at 11:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    US or EU? that is the question....
    Im on Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post

Void Elf music is mesmerising.
    It reminds me a little of blood elf music from Warcraft 3.

Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in too (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    And I say that there's hype over BfA.

You can credit Allied races for it all you like, I'm sure that's where most of the hype you see comes from. For me, it's different. You saying "there is not much to be hyped about" and then giving subjective points as to why, doesn't hold much power over what I'm seeing and experiencing.
    I agree with you. I mean sure, I'm hyped over the Allied races right now as well but I'm also hyped for BfA because of all the cool model updates for the older things such as the hyenas and the prariedogs etc, I'm probably among the very few who are more hyped about the older model updates than the actual expansion features XD