7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    If you add their little trick of taking a bit less than two months to release each raid tier because of "pacing", that adds about 150-160 more days which immediately propels the figure for Legion into the first place.
    150-160 days? Where'd you get that number? Out your a$$ like most info?

It's more like 80-90 days between 7.3 launch and raid launch(August 30th - November not sure if 21st or 28th), and yet again OP was referring to the length of the final raid tier. Meaning the time between a raid and the next expansion. Not a lot of players complained about early-mid tiers in legion being too long (like they did previously about them being too short, look at most Highmaul/BRF threads) so pacing is more of an improvement.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I am really glad that they decided to give Baine a personality.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    As well as a personal model.

Are pre-orders still bugged? Are they still loading slow and shit and making people buy 3 copies?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    They might have given him more than that. He and Mayla seemed awful friendly in the allied quest line.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Seems okay. Went to purchase 25€ balance, gave me "up to 3 days" warning, had it in 1hr. Now let's see how it goes with BfA...
    ---
    EDIT: pre-purchase with Balance was pretty much instant.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Are pre-orders still bugged? Are they still loading slow and shit and making people buy 3 copies?

Ok, went completely fine for me (cradit card purchase) via b.net app.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Okay so the void elf "teleportation" is broken lol.

On arcway's last boss if you send the rift before you get teleported away, you can come back instantly.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh ok fuck me right

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    The people who are getting overcharged are people being stupid and impatient. Hop ingame and make your purchase, it happened instantly without any issues for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    oh ok fuck me right
    Ingame worked fine for me too. Threw a 500 error, but the achievements popping up that second were rather telling.

Still needed to relog for Anduin's message, though.

Wellll. I bought it last night but it was stuck at Queued in my transaction history, so the payment had gone through. It's no longer there in the history and haven't gotten the money back. Submitted a ticket though, so they should be able to sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Wellll. I bought it last night but it was stuck at Queued in my transaction history, so the payment had gone through. It's no longer there in the history and haven't gotten the money back. Submitted a ticket though, so they should be able to sort it out.
    Yeah definitely gonna wait then.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by rda
    If you add their little trick of taking a bit less than two months to release each raid tier because of "pacing", that adds about 150-160 more days which immediately propels the figure for Legion into the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    150-160 days? Where'd you get that number? Out your a$$ like most info?
    It's right in the text you reply to. They inserted a bit less than two months of empty space three times. Need a calculator with a clearly marked multiplication sign? Your arrogance gets in the way of your ability to read.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's right in the text you reply to. They inserted a bit less than two months of empty space three times. Need a calculator with a clearly marked multiplication sign? Your arrogance gets in the way of your ability to read.
    Raid openings are not tied to patch release anymore, get over it. What you say is nonsense, because for this matter, when raid opens matters. You can, of course, make separate graphs for patch lifespan but that will be irrelevant for raid content in Legion.
    Also, the number you're looking for is 84 days. Raid opens when first difficulty opens, not hen last wing of LFR does.

Raid openings are not tied to patch release anymore, get over it. What you say is nonsense, because for this matter, when raid opens matters. You can, of course, make separate graphs for patch lifespan but that will be irrelevant for raid content in Legion.
    All you are doing here is saying: you are wrong because you are wrong.

They should have a single raid opening through the entire two years of the expansion next time. According to you, there would be no reason to complain because "raid openings are not tied to patch release anymore, get over it".

7+ Year Old Account
    Again, that accounts to only 2-3 months for Antorus again. The time between tiers ends up being the same so nothing is really delayed. If you offset one raid and keep the same time in between them, the other raids are going to be offset as well. And I don't see how they did it 3 times. Once for ToS and once for Antorus (both raids still came with a patch tho, 7.2.5 and 7.3.2). 7.0 had a raid with it (3 weeks "delay" because of initial launch leveling), 7.1 had a raid, 7.1.5 had a raid. So only 2 times.

So in the end, it doesn't make sense to multiply it by 2 or 3 or whatever factor, since they raid releases are just offset from the patch launch (not really tho, since they still come with the .5/.2), their length is pretty much what majority of raiders have been asking for (longer early-mid tier) and Antorus is still a sub 1 year tier. And the person you first responded to was comparing raid tiers.

7+ Year Old Account
    All you are doing here is saying: you are wrong because you are wrong.

They should have a single raid opening through the entire two years of the expansion next time. According to you, there would be no reason to complain because "raid openings are not tied to patch release anymore, get over it".
    While you're saying "I am right because I am right." Raid releases are not tied to patch content, and that is a fact. Times change and if you have some problem with that, well that is your problem. How the hell you made "2-3 months" into 150-160 days eludes me completely.
    -------------
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Digital Deluxe version...

This is what I am getting on their site...
    A little too much if you ask me and wasn't it seventy bucks before?

(image removed)
    Not idea where do you live. Taxes, maybe?

For some reason my credit card only shows a 30$ purchase from Blizzard and i just renewed 2 account subs after i pre purchased BfA once... Does it take more time to load the transaction than a simple resub? Makes sense?

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting the xtra slots to create my AR

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    For some reason my credit card only shows a 30$ purchase from Blizzard and i just renewed 2 account subs after i pre purchased BfA once... Does it take more time to load the transaction than a simple resub? Makes sense?
    For me, any payment on my debit card appears in "waiting" or "unprocessed" (translations might not be accurate) pretty much right away, that is both for Blizzard (my 25€ balance purchase today to split BfA DDE between cash and tokens) or Amazon.com (buying ebooks there frequently).
    But then, no idea how your bank works.
    ----------
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Still waiting the xtra slots to create my AR
    I'd say end of next week. Just because my semester begins on 12th...

7+ Year Old Account
    How the hell you made "2-3 months" into 150-160 days eludes me completely.
    He apparently multiplied it by the number of raid tiers. Which doesn't make sense why he would do that.