Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    If you are that lazy, perhaps delete the character and boos a newly formed char? Or thats out of the question?
    My Warrior (the one I was talking about boosting out of Laziness) is my character from Vanilla, so too many legacy/unobtainable items/gear and Feats of Strength on him to delete sadly otherwise I would.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

That would be a definite no: “There is some cool throwback to Alliance getting the only paladin allied race and the Horde getting the only shaman allied race.”

Which was to be expected imo after seeing how strict they are on allied races class combos already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    If you add their little trick of taking a bit less than two months to release each raid tier because of "pacing", that adds about 150-160 more days which immediately propels the figure for Legion into the first place.
    #1 thats bullshit
    #2 lfr doesnt count for that
    #3 there was no lfr for icc so see #1

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    That would be a definite no: “There is some cool throwback to Alliance getting the only paladin allied race and the Horde getting the only shaman allied race.”

Which was to be expected imo after seeing how strict they are on allied races class combos already.
    Sounds like fuck lore
    Or
    We once again forgot our own lore.

I am going with option 1

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like fuck lore
    Or
    We once again forgot our own lore.

I am going with option 1
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaclean View Post
    Am I correct in understanding that you do NOT get 30-day playtime with your pre-order of BfA? It costs a whopping €44.99 for the standard edition and I must confess that is an exceptionally high asking price for what little effort I've seen being put into the content thus far (sub-races with identical rigs and animation as their base counterparts, introducing level-scaling in vanilla zones and then passing it off as new and exciting instead of actually updating the areas graphically to match today's standards).
    I mean I love WoW as much as the next guy, but sometimes you got to look at the asking price versus what you get...

And yes I'm aware that the above is only "early access" content but that doesn't quite justify the price of what is almost a new game (not an expansion).
    ??? it's the price of a standard expansion pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Oh yeah, the well-established lore of three trash mobs and a generic sounding description of some kind of Zealots (which automatically means Paladins?).

Look, it's disappointing that they can't be Paladins, but don't spin it into a "MUH LORE" argument.

I don't care for dark iron paladins, but they gotta be able to be shaman! Come on Part of their core identity is having summoned Ragnaros and then being enslaved by him. I want to create a dark iron elemental shaman so much Their lava beards + lava bursts + liquid magma totem + fire elementals is a winning combo!

You can DEFINITELY do that for dark Irons though.

Disappointing only because I would like to play a Pally on horde but I don't like the race options. I'm more annoyed due to time saving Zanda druids will still be Bears, cats I get with their Jungle surroundings but Bear form should be a another dino like a direhorn.

I would assume the comment about "horde getting the only shaman, alliance getting the only Paladin" was just in reference to the first 4 allied races.

But when he says straight up "Dark Irons cannot be paladins" it seems they already have an idea what DI/Zandas can be, so maybe that line wasn't just about the first 4 races and therefore confirms DI won't be getting Shaman either and Zanda won't be Paladins.

Doesn't affect me, I'm a horde Shaman, but RIP for wannabe Troll pallies or DI sham/pallies.

I know a lot of you will disagree, but I'd love to have a Shaman tank spec. Shamans used to be the equivalent of Paladins a long time ago and even had some defensive skills which made them capable of emergency tanking.

Alliance has Paladins, Horde has Shamans... but no tank spec to balance it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki b View Post
    Also, the interview mentioned that only alliance allied races get paladins, and horde get shamans, but nothing about only horde getting druids. Weird.
    I think to some extent it did not really make sense for druids of either void elves or light forged or dark iron for that matter. The two horde races getting them are both ones with history of that kind of thing so makes sense for them to have access to the druid class.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    I would assume the comment about "horde getting the only shaman, alliance getting the only Paladin" was just in reference to the first 4 allied races.

But when he says straight up "Dark Irons cannot be paladins" it seems they already have an idea what DI/Zandas can be, so maybe that confirms DI won't be getting Shaman either and Zanda won't be Paladins.
    It'd be utterly crazy though if DI can't be Shamans though. How are Blizz going to justify the one of the most iconic elementalist cultures in WoW lore not having access to the Elemental Shaman spec? Dark Iron not having access to Lava Burst, Summon Fire Elemental, Flame Lash etc would be like Orcs not having Warriors as a class option.
    Dark Iron classes of important lore relevance basically are, with the noteworthy NPCs who are linked to said classes narratively: Mage (Emperor Thaurissan), Shaman (F-ing >RAGNAROS<), Priest (Moira Bronzebeard).

Again, coming from a hardcore Hordy who more or less doesn't have a horse in this race.
    Last edited by MrDragon; 2018-01-31 at 03:57 PM.
    "These are Allied Races, these aren't Sub-Races. There's no direct associated Race or "Parent Race" or anything like that" -Ion Hazzikostas, Blizzcon 2017 Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    Shamans used to be the equivalent of Paladins a long time ago and even had some defensive skills which made them capable of emergency tanking.
    #RememberOriginalRockbiter - http://vanilla-wow.wikia.com/wiki/Rockbiter_Weapon

It would definitely fit Shaman to have a tank spec, sword and board style with earthen magic to shield and block. If they ever additional specs for classes in the future, I'd happily take an earth magic tank spec for Shaman

5+ Year Old Account
    Dark Irons not being Paladins is clear BS from Blizzard's prospective.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    #1 thats bullshit
    #2 lfr doesnt count for that
    #3 there was no lfr for icc so see #1
    Even then you'd have to take normal release of one raid and LFR last wing of the next, which makes no sense at all.

Are people still having issues with payments and the loading of char select?

GF upped her Sub but still shows she needs to re activate her account yet she already got charged
    Hail Lord Bjor!

Should DIs even have Priests? Moira isn’t Dark Iron.

- - - Updated - - -

Shaman a better fit.

Should DIs even have Priests? Moira isn’t Dark Iron.
    Agreed, I believe Blizzard actually ensures every race has at least 1 healer option. So if it was a toss up between Priest or Shaman, I'd agree Shaman is more suitable.

Moira is leader of the Dark Irons only through Marriage to the now deceased Emperor of the DIs, but she is a Bronzebeard Dwarf. However It doesn't mean she couldn't teach priesthood to "her" people I guess.

I do hope they at some point will give Nightborne male the accessory options too that were datamined when they made first rounds in ptr files, if you go around the uninstanced Nighthold yard, you see NPCs that use player model using the earrings.

It'd be one step closer to making playable nightborne what they could have been.