Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    So false hope for seeing anything new tonight?
    Not at all! Might still see a build to public beta client as I expect they'll need to fix the startup issues before Alpha starts, which is pretty likely to be this week given there's nothing else going on anymore.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Not at all! Might still see a build to public beta client as I expect they'll need to fix the startup issues before Alpha starts, which is pretty likely to be this week given there's nothing else going on anymore.
    Great thanks

I just wanna lowkey say that if Draenor Orcs are becoming an allied race they are going to be relevant to the story again, which means acknowledging their existence outside of WoD.

I find it funny we'll be seeking their help to squabble over some rocks that are sparkly, but didn't bother to ask for their help when our world was being threatened with ahnihilation at the hands of the Burning Legion.

I can't wait to see how the writers explain that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Matoka View Post
    I just wanna lowkey say that if Draenor Orcs are becoming an allied race they are going to be relevant to the story again, which means acknowledging their existence outside of WoD.

I find it funny we'll be seeking their help to squabble over some rocks that are sparkly, but didn't bother to ask for their help when our world was being threatened with ahnihilation at the hands of the Burning Legion.

I can't wait to see how the writers explain that one.
    MFw if AU Orcs come over, then so should AU draeneis. 3rd Draenei allied race for alliance.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

"The draenei are ignored!"

"This'll fucking show 'em; expansion after expansion of draenei! They'll be begging us to get rid of the fuckers."
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

"The Draenei are ignored"

- Said NO ONE FUCKING EVER!-_-

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    MFw if AU Orcs come over, then so should AU draeneis. 3rd Draenei allied race for alliance.
    No. But yes. They should just be added to the current draenei population rather than being a new allied race, so that they can build a bigass draenei city out on Exodar Island for the next Catastyle world revamp.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    No. But yes. They should just be added to the current draenei population rather than being a new allied race, so that they can build a bigass draenei city out on Exodar Island for the next Catastyle world revamp.
    Nah, AU world needs to be locked into a time capsule and then thrown into a black hole.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-02-05 at 10:33 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Nah, AU world needs to be locked into a time capsule and then thrown into a black hole.
    How about we throw you into the time capsule instead. AU Draenor did have many good things about it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenor was awesome, they just cut a lot of shit out which could have made it even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    How about we throw you into the time capsule instead. AU Draenor did have many good things about it.
    Like what? TOP LUL
    All it did was introduce abysmal amount of plot holes.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Yeah because people were jumping and screaming to play a Lightforged Draenei.

"PLEASE BLIZZ PLEASE".

Lmfao.
    People DID want the runes/tattoos/whatever but giving it them at the cost of a race slot, with outright bad racials to boot, was the wrong way of doing it to be sure.

Allied Races are alright on paper but a major focus to revamping character customization probably would've been a better use of resources.

7+ Year Old Account
    The zandalar questing weapons look incredibly good for random questing weapons.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Nightborne and Zandalari are the only two that have any effort put into them and even then by all reports the Nightborne model is insanely unpolished.

The rest are barbershop customization.

VEs were pulled out of Allerias asshole. Ret-con city.

Who was actually screaming to play a Tauren with moose antlers? Who wanted it as a seperate race? Honestly. Retarded.

Dark Iron? Grey colour skin, red eyes, red beard.

Lightforged Draenei..... Honestly? Who the fuck wanted this playable? It's gold hooves and gold eyes.
    As much as I approve of the Allied Race system, none of this can be denied and when Blizzard said they picked these 6 races specifically because 'they are what people want to play/we're listening to the community' I was quite annoyed.

They clearly picked these because they had ingame models at the ready. If they listened to what the majority of the playerbase wanted, we'd be playing Ogres and Tuskarr instead of Highmountain right now.
    Like you said, Void Elves are an asspull and no one would know what a Lighforged was if you asked them post-Argus story if they hadn't become an Allied race.

Not saying I don't like them, but.
    Last edited by mmoce1f817744b; 2018-02-05 at 11:41 PM.

Is there a PTR schedule?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrotyk View Post
    Is there a PTR schedule?
    Of course not.

10+ Year Old Account
    itt: people not knowing what being "lazy" actually means

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

The allied race system seems pretty smart, and I hope it's the way forward for any new races they decide to add. Zandalari and Kul Tirans go above and beyond being palette swaps or simple remodels, the latter being totally new and the former having quite a few edits made to existing animations. There's no good reason to insist the concept is as limited as I've seen some insist it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    If they listened to what the majority of the playerbase wanted, we'd be playing Ogres and Tuskarr instead of Highmountain right now.
    Really?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    Really?
    GJ not bothering to read anything else I said.

I'm saying the majority of the playerbase: I don't want playable Tuskarr, but there are a lot of people that do, moreso than playing a LF Draenei.
    I specifically pointed out I like the current Allied Races, but that the way Blizzard delivered them is flawed.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tuskarr for Pandaren Allied Race train, choo choo.