I’m pretty sure if Blizz calls it an Old God that Titans experimented on, its a true Old God.

That wording implies that it was an Old God before the Titans touched it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    With implementation of allied races, I wonder if we will see normal new races anytime soon. Maybe this is the new direction Blizz will be taking. Current allied races are mostly a reskins, but future ones can be more elaborate, like infamous Vulpera.
    No. I doubt we'll ever get another "Normal Race"

From now on, all races (Independent of the complexity of their models/skins/whatever, will be Allied Races for a maximum playability for everyone.

They add Ogres with a wholly new model? Starts at 20, racial mount when you finish getting them from their questline, etc etc etc.

We get Wildhammer Dwarves in 10.0? We get ourselves another high end rep grind and storyline so that everyone can use their max level character to unlock them.

It's all going to be Allied Races from here on out. Though the Rep Grind might disappear, it could be just finishing questlines or something.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I mean it's the first or 2nd alpha build so let's cool our jets before rampaging.
    This is exactly the point to be complaining about class design. They might listen and make changes now. When we hit beta it will already be too late.

10+ Year Old Account

Well ... I hate collisions IG, and this work certainly gives me that!

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    He's doing it in his streams as well. That is if he's not busy howling or shouting like a madman because he witnessed something mildly interesting.
    How low in life do you have to be to make fun of a guy/streamer who gets excited about shit they find in a video game? Holy fuck it’s beyond pathetic and I barely watch this guy. Really sad dude.

I really enjoy watching Slootbag. He’s clear and he provides very good feedback. He’s also a player that understands the game at a very high level and can provide reliable feedback. He does a lot of testing as well (he’s taking all specs for every class through 2-3 dungeons just to provide feedback). I love it. He’s also very positive.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    They're not though.

You're going into BfA with LESS than you have in Legion.

All the Blizzard defenders will claim "Azerite Gear will fix it!!!11111111111"
    That’s why you (loudly) provide feedback right now so they see it and understand what needs to be changed before beta. Don’t listen to people that say “it’s just alpha” or “blizzard never listens to feedback so don’t say anything just keep complaining on MMOC!!” they don’t know anything.

Whether or not changes will happen right now is up for debate it might be too early but it’s never too early to start yelling about class changes/bad changes.

As soon as that alpha feedback thread goes up you’ll see a lot of posts from ret Paladins/fellow Paladins in general talking about the talent rows (especially WoA and crusade+other dead talents). I’ll be posting about some dead holy Paladin talents that need to change as well. Just wait for the thread to be active and start yelling (don’t be a dick though be concise).
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2018-02-13 at 12:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    This is exactly the point to be complaining about class design. They might listen and make changes now. When we hit beta it will already be too late.
    Idk why yall think blizzard listens to class design, I was just saying dont rampage until it's finalized, im not saying they're going to listen to your feedback.

While they sometimes do, yall just need to wait to complain when it launches, im just tired of reading yall complaint about this shit so soon.

let me experience the hype thread with hype, not constant nagging.

go qq elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    What feedback did they listen to in the Legion Alpha exactly?

Pruned specs went ahead.

Legendaries went ahead.

Removing baseline abilities and gifting them back to you in existing talent trees is 100% their direction for this expansion - that shit NEVER changes.
    Yeah idk why you guys just dont quit and leave the forums if all yall do is moan that they don't listen.

It's blizzards game, you pay to play it.

Don't like it? quit.

They rarely change their philosophies if ever based on feedback.

Say what you want, but when you make a multi-billion dollar mmo that's as successful as wow year over year, you can armchair game dev at them.

If you don't like it then quit. You're the one moaning despite knowing nothing will change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Complain in the specific places to give feedback, this thread isn't the best place for feedback. We're all just drooling over the new expansion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly.

This is exactly what happened in Legion. It was far too late.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL.

I don't even know what to say honestly.

Ok we'll wait to provide feedback when it launches. Sound logic.
    no no.

I'm telling you to not provide feedback b/c they won't listen.

BUT if you want to call your MOANING and WHINING feedback then post it on the official forums, not ruin our hype thread.

so shoo, go the wow forums, go go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Complain in the specific places to give feedback, this thread isn't the best place for feedback. We're all just drooling over the new expansion.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This.

What feedback did they listen to in the Legion Alpha exactly?

Pruned specs went ahead.

Legendaries went ahead.

Removing baseline abilities and gifting them back to you in existing talent trees is 100% their direction for this expansion - that shit NEVER changes.
    I’ll go ahead and list changes for Ret right off the top of my head:

Crusader strike was changed to have charges based on feedback

Divine intervention was changed from holy to ret based on feedback

Holy wrath (the original one) was removed based on feedback and replaced with Crusade.

Cavalier was added to Ret and holy based on feedback.

Now, obviously not everything will change. The devs argued about a lot of abilities (like the current holy wrath) which should’ve been removed however it’s clear they do make CLASS changes based on feedback.

I have no idea why you’re listing legendaries and shit. That’s not what I’m talking about I’m saying class specific changes. I agree that putting abilities in talent trees instead of making them baseline is a bad move and many will provide feedback about that. They have a few new developers (new lead Paladin dev, old one that argued about holy wrath was transferred) so giving clear and concise feedback is a very good idea.

Of course if you’d rather sit on MMOC and spam threads all day complaining then go ahead. Makes you look like an idiot but go ahead. Providing feedback and spamming threads in the alpha forum will be much more beneficial.

every time I see SWD as a talent I just /sigh

every fucking expansion.... RIP devouring plague
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I don’t think we can really do even that until we know what their intention with Azerite gear is. Balance Druids in Legion without their artifact for instance? Not even the same spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Idk why yall think blizzard listens to class design, I was just saying dont rampage until it's finalized, im not saying they're going to listen to your feedback.

While they sometimes do, yall just need to wait to complain when it launches, im just tired of reading yall complaint about this shit so soon.

let me experience the hype thread with hype, not constant nagging.

go qq elsewhere.
    Well you do have a point there. Blizzard never listens to class feedback so might aswell shut it

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I don’t think we can really do even that until we know what their intention with Azerite gear is. Balance Druids in Legion without their artifact for instance? Not even the same spec.
    um we do know, it's passive % increases (just not in the game yet), shit not gonna fix anything. They won't pull another artifact weapon because removing them was too much of a hassle and shit show for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Well you do have a point there. Blizzard never listens to class feedback so might aswell shut it
    I still remember launch warrior during cata in pvp

fucking nightmare train of being one shot by them
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Better prepare your butt-hole because that's their design mantra for BfA class design.

Gut everything more but graciously give it back to them as a talent.

Then they will have "EXCITING" choices to make!

- - - Updated - - -

Are you actually going to claim Ret was in a good state in Legion?

Now you get to choose between Wake of Ashes and Crusade at the 110 talent tier.

ENJOY HAHAHA.

Havoc for the whole of Legion struggled with Fury Generation. How was this fixed/alleviated? Through a legendary that I still don't have 14 months later.

What's happening in BfA? That Legendary efffect has become a talent.

You can't make this shit up.

- - - Updated - - -

Lezbehonest.

Your thread is called Battle for Azeroth Alpha/Beta discussion.

That's exactly what I'm discussing.
    Good so you stick to spamming MMO-C threads about blizzards “design” while you provide no feedback about it whatsoever. That’s exactly what I’d expect from you, pure idiocy nothing more.

Rets design in legion for PVE is fine. I know multiple people who are enjoying the spec at a very high end level and who are also parsing very high.

Responding to you is worthless though since you’d rather spam MMOC about blizzards terrible design but you won’t be providing any sensible feedback (not like you could anyway seems like you can’t figure out your head from your ass based on these posts). So, not really worth discussing.

“I hate blizzard and want things to change but they never listen to me ever even though I was just given examples of how things have changed based on feedback so I’m going to keep crying on MMO-Champion!!” That should be your signature.

On G’huun, there also is definitely a new Titan Keeper in Hezrel.

Exact text of the placeholder scene is: “Hezrel reveals G’huun being an Old God, being experimented upon, and reveals Blood trolls want to destroy Zuldazar in order to free G’huun.”

I don’t know how more specific it can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    My point exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go and check the Class Design forums.

They're up in flames about this direction they're taking.

There is heaps of feedback provided there. But in typical Blizzard fashion they are dead silent. Despite promising they want to "increase dialogue".

There is even a hastag #RevertToMoP being spammed.

I love how you can't provide a counter-point at all. All you can do is attack me personally.

How do you feel about having to choose between Wake of Ashes and Crusade? How do you think Crusade is going to function without it? Care to comment?

- - - Updated - - -

I must say.

It's quite refreshing to see someone who doesn't try to defend them and actually sees it for what it is.
    Yes, now please stop complaining.

It's blizzards game, you pay to play in it.

Go and check the Class Design forums.

They're up in flames about this direction they're taking.

There is heaps of feedback provided there. But in typical Blizzard fashion they are dead silent. Despite promising they want to "increase dialogue".

There is even a hastag #RevertToMoP being spammed.

I love how you can't provide a counter-point at all. All you can do is attack me personally.

How do you feel about having to choose between Wake of Ashes and Crusade? How do you think Crusade is going to function without it? Care to comment?

- - - Updated - - -

I must say.

It's quite refreshing to see someone who doesn't try to defend them and actually sees it for what it is.
    I made a counter point and you completely ignored it. I listed examples of how ret changed to be a much better version based on feedback. You just chose to ignore it. You specifically told me they don’t change anything based on feedback and I listed 5-6 things off the top of my head that changed for ret based on feedback but you just keep spamming about crusade and WoA and refused to address my point at all.

Obviously I don’t like choosing between crusade and Wake. That’s why I’m providing feedback on it instead of spamming MMOC about blizzard which is completely useless. Clear and concise feedback may or may not get heard, spamming on MMOC saying everything is shit will never get heard. Which seems more logical?
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2018-02-13 at 01:43 AM.

1. G'huun is an Old God the way birds are reptiles. Its origin lies with the Old Gods, but from it arose something different due to Titan meddling. Does that make it an Old God? Not quite in practice. It isn't a being created by the Void Lords and hurled to Azeroth. But it is constructed from their twisted essence into something akin to it. So if you want to get technical, yes, birds are reptiles.

2. Am I the only one that actually liked rcshaggy showing off some stuff from creative members of the community, or stuff he is excited about on WoWHead? I mean yes, it could use more text. Perhaps giving more of his opinion or getting discussion started on it. But I like the posts with pictures in this threat relatively well. When they're not meme posts.

3. To that dog mount rider misalign, I am seeing this issue a lot with new mounts lately. It's like Blizzard makes a good mount, but forgets to test if the rider is actually planted on correctly. It was very disappointing to see this with the Darkmoon Dirigible mount for example. I spent a lot of effort getting that one. And yet I won't use it because I'm hovering above the seat.