that wolf mount looks nothing like the WoD wolves we saw.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I'm not too familiar with datamining stuff, but seeing as this only got added with this build, is it safe to assume we won't see the burning till 8.0, and not in a 7.x patch as some speculated?
    Not necessarily, no.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not too familiar with datamining stuff, but seeing as this only got added with this build, is it safe to assume we won't see the burning till 8.0, and not in a 7.x patch as some speculated?
    Crazy speculation but what if the pre-event is Teldrassil. In that Teldrassil will be an actual world event that progresses slowly over time like the BC/Wrath/Cata events. And then Battle for Undercity becomes available in like the final week before the expansion.

Would make sense if Darkshore is specifically a phase and not a scenario.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I've only ever seen it speculated as part of the pre patch, which is usually x.0
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Just had this discussion with a friend, hah.

Mag'har just means uncorrupted. So really, the Draenor orcs are still Mag'har. They just didn't get there in the same path/method as our Mag'har.

It's weird, but makes sense I guess? Draenor orcs are by definition Mag'har, they just have never called themselves that.
    Draenor orcs are mag'har, but outland orcs are The Mag'har (capitalized)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Crazy speculation but what if the pre-event is Teldrassil. In that Teldrassil will be an actual world event that progresses slowly over time like the BC/Wrath/Cata events. And then Battle for Undercity becomes available in like the final week before the expansion.

Would make sense if Darkshore is specifically a phase and not a scenario.
    Oooh, I like this. Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is, after 7.3.5 an Alliance player questing in Suramar or Highmountain is left with quite the bitter taste. Oh hey I am helping these people and after I solve all their problems they'll go help the Horde and murder Alliance soldiers in Stormwind.
    Same shit with helping the Lightforged or giving Alleria the Horde-hating character the means to empower herself which leads to Hot Topic Elves being all over the place. Not sure why Highmountain and Suramar are singled out. Helping factions that later try to kill you is fairly common in WoW due to players having 0 agency in the story. I helped the Dragonmaw and then they backed Garrosh so I killed them, for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I still hope they change their mind about it and limit it to Outland Mag'har. All WoD should ever amount to in the big picture is a contrived plot device to bring back Gul'dan, the less it is mentioned the better.
    So we should get less Orc customization because of opinions? I will be disappointed if we can't have gray or white orcs because of "muh WoD"

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Draenor orcs are mag'har, but outland orcs are Mag'har (capitalized)
    Basically. I think they're going to end up becoming Mag'har though, under Grommash. Seems the direction they are going. He banded together all the clans after we left, renamed all the clans under one name, the Mag'har.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Which makes it all the more terrific.

Draenor wolves are inbred dogs compared to this puppy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    There a lot of Wolf Mounts...
    The Vanilla ones, ones from Mists of Pandaria, the ones from Warlords, and then that new mount they just made.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    The Vanilla ones, ones from Mists of Pandaria, the ones from Warlords, and then that new mount they just made.
    http://www.wow-petopia.com/family.php?id=wolf
    WoD wolves are maned wolves

that new wolf mount looks like a worg or saber worg in HD
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    So we should get less Orc customization because of opinions? I will be disappointed if we can't have gray or white orcs because of "muh WoD"
    If it requires AU time-traveling orcs to enter the MU? No thanks.
    That said there's really no reason why the various orc clans' skin colors wouldn't apply to the Outland Mag'har in retcon.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    because we have wolf's, direwolfs, worgs and we have some hybrids.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    If it requires AU time-traveling orcs to enter the MU? No thanks.
    That said there's really no reason why the various orc clans' skin colors wouldn't apply to the Outland Mag'har in retcon.
    That ship seems to have sailed. Might as well embrace the grey orc at least.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deep Sea Bandage (New) Craft a Deep Sea Bandage. Tailoring. Instant. Reagents: Deep Sea Satin.
    Looks like first aid merged with tailoring

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    PH Pterrordax Mount (New) - Ground Mount. PH Pterrordax Mount. "Once a little hatchling, raised into a mighty pterrordax by a loving handler. He never did learn to fly, though." Source: Drop: PH

Blizzard are you ok????
    that is really odd considering that they do fave flying animation and I saw them on video as flying mounts (they're beautifull)
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by CasualNoob View Post
    Looks like first aid merged with tailoring
    Oh snap, yeah. All the First Aid achievs becoming Legacy. Interesting. I can't say I'm sad to see it go? I don't think I've actually used a bandage all expansion(not sure about others). I'm okay with this change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhar View Post
    because we have wolf's, direwolfs, worgs and we have some hybrids.
    I almost forgot there was a wolf model too from Wrath...
    A lot of wolves that Blizzard Entertainment created.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    that is really odd considering that they do fave flying animation and I saw them on video as flying mounts (they're beautifull)
    Yeah, I hope that at least eventually they make them flyers. If they don't - at all - that'll be ridiculous.